Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ White Roses to Red ❯ My Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 1

Ryou sat in his room doing his homework from school. He was so deeply concentrating on his homework that he didn't notice the presence behind him neatly hidden in the shadows. Ryou was truly afraid of his yami, but yet at the same time he loved him. He knew his yami loved him he just had his own way of showing it.

He knew behind all the lies, insults, and punches he truly cared, or did he? Ryou loved his yami and wouldn't have it any other way, however for some reason his yami had been blocking him out, closing off his every thought until,

//Ryou? //

Ryou jumped dropping his pencil on the floor. His yami's voice sounded annoyed and somewhat psychotic as he spoke out. Ryou quickly turned around in his chair when his yami stood there his arms crossed and eyes emotionless.

"Y-yes Bakura?" Bakura smirked at his hikari's fear before backhand slapping him. Ryo fell out of his chair due to the blow of the others hand, "Oh nothing just felt like releasing some of my anger. You certainly helped." Bakura's eyes flashed evilly causing Ryou to shudder as he rubbed the red now turning purple bruise on his face. "Bakura…w-why have you been shutting me out?" Ryou questioned the winced when his yami laughed at him, "Shutting you out? Ryou I simply was busy plotting…"Bakura stated. Ryou pondered that then shuddered, "P-plotting what?"

"Oh don't worry you will find out soon enough, now get up off the floor you look pathetic laying there." Ryou went to get up but was kicked down again by Bakura, hard. "I said get up! You weakling!" "B-but Bakura I-,"Ryou was cut off as Bakura hit him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him, "Don't talk back to ME!" Ryou's eyes began to water as he sat gasping for breath, `why Bakura, I love you can't you see that. Will you ever change, please…" Bakura saw his hikari's tears and laughed out loud, "Aww the poor baby's gonna cry? Hahahaha!" Ryou stood up and sat back down in his chair soon after Bakura had left the room.

Ryou held his stomach thinking about how Bakura treats him, `Why can't you see?' Ryou gently lifted up his shirt observing new bruised flesh as well as faint scars along his chest. He gently ran his fingers over every one counting about 40 until he lost count completely. Ryou soon finished his homework and set it aside before going over to his bed. He fell to his knees and began to dig under all the junk underneath the bed.

He found what he was looking for almost after removing half the junk under the bed. He pulled out a small journal. He wrote in it almost any time that he had the chance. He quietly made his way back over to the desk and opened the journal,

Dear Journal,

Why can't Bakura see, he is so blind. I have so many questions right now I don't even know where to start let alone know where to find the answers. Bakura has been plotting behind my back, so he says, but why should I believe him? I feel so hopeless and worthless right now. All my friends abandoned me ever since Bakura showed up. Yugi has his yami too, but the only difference is that his yami loves him. That's why Yugi can't see me any more too, Yami is afraid Yugi will be injured and he is damn right he should see what I go through every day.

Sometimes I just want to end it all, but can I do that? What if Bakura does love me? Besides I am afraid of death, I can't ever hurt myself. However sometimes I want to and what ever Bakura is plotting should be hell for me. He enjoys hurting me and one of these days I am afraid he is going to go too far.

Ryou Bakura

Ryou quickly shoved his diary back under the bed with a long sigh, ` My life sucks so bad. I think I will end it if thing don't get better…' Ryou found himself crying himself to sleep that night while listening to his yami watch TV in the living room downstairs.