Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ White Roses to Red ❯ Pushing Me Away ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Dragonrider00: Hey ppl here is chapter 4. And I am warning you know if you don't like sad stories then you shouldn't read this.

*************

Bakura was taken back by his hikari's sudden actions but then snapped to it and smirked. Ryou sobbed out loud into his Yami's chest. "Why Bakura?! Please stop!" Bakura ran his hands up and down the shuddering hikari's back. Ryou suddenly looked up at his yami with swollen eyes and cocked his head. Was Bakura being gentle, and holding him?

When I look into your eyes

There's nothing there to see

Nothing but my own mistakes

Staring back at me

Bakura held his hikari tight and whispered, "It's ok Ryou I'm right here." Ryou was in total shock as he stared at his Yami's emotionless eyes. "Bakura?" Ryou breathed out harshly. "Yes?" Bakura asked. "Why?" Ryou whimpered. " I will answer all your questions later, now sit and relax." Ryou looked at his yami funny but cautiously sat back down on the bed.

I've lied

To you

This is the last smile

That I'll fake for the sake of being with you

(Everything falls apart; even the people who never frown eventually break down)

(Everything has to end, you'll soon find, we're outta time, left to watch it all unwind)

For sake of being with you

(Everything falls apart; even the people who never frown eventually break down)

The sacrifice is never knowing

WHAM! Ryou was knocked backwards with a hard blow to the face. Ryou landed on his back and hit his head on the wall. Ryou's vision went blurry as he quickly tried to recover from the blow. Bakura's laughter filled the room. Ryou pushed himself up on his elbows for support. Bakura crawled over his light's body smirking evilly. Ryou coughed and blood spattered onto his bruised chest. "Do you really think I meant that!? How dumb are you!? You're so weak!" Ryou couldn't think at all, pain raced through his head like mad.

Why I stayed with you

Just push away

No matter what you see

You're still so blind to me

"Now, you have been a bad hikari. I was going to prepare you but I don't think I will now." Bakura chuckled. Ryou thought for a sec then what Bakura had said finally registered and his eyes went wide causing Bakura to smirk again. Bakura slowly opened up Ryou's legs and settled between them. Ryou's hands flew up to clutch his Yami's shoulders pushing on him frantically. Bakura grabbed Ryou's hands and pinned them high above his head twisting them painfully. Bakura was rewarded with a whimper at his action and eyes showed a glint of pure evil.

I've tried

Like you

To do everything you wanted to

This is the last time

I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you

(Everything falls apart; even the people who never frown eventually break down)

The sacrifice of hiding in a lie

(Everything has to end, you'll soon find, we're outta time, left to watch it all unwind)

The sacrifice is never knowing

Bakura then leaned down to Ryou's face. Ryou turned his head away as Bakura tried to kiss him, tears running down his cheek. Bakura quickly licked them away and then licked his hikari's ear causing Ryou to close his eyes tightly. Bakura then whispered, "This is going to hurt like hell, well hurt you not me." Ryou gasped out loud as Bakura placed the tip of his length at his hikari's entrance.

Why I stayed with you

Just push away

No matter what you see

You're still so blind to me

Bakura slammed into Ryou with one thrust. Ryou's eyes shot open and he screamed out loud while arching his back. Bakura didn't give him any time to adjust as he pulled out only to thrust back in hard. Ryou screamed louder as pain raced through his whole body, his head thrashing back and forth as Bakura continued his movements groaning each time. "God your so tight Ryou!" Ryou didn't even hear his comment as he cried out again at the sheer pain of feeling ripped apart from the inside out. Bakura soon felt blood on his thighs, Ryou's blood. It helped a little in lubricating him as he continued but Ryou still couldn't believe the pain.

Reverse psychology's failing miserably

It's so hard to be, left all alone

Telling you is the only chance for me

There's nothing left but, to turn and face you

When I look into your eyes, there's nothing there to see

Nothing but my own mistakes staring back at me

Asking why...

The sacrifice of hiding in a lie (why)

The sacrifice is never knowing

Bakura was reaching his high point quickly so he speed up his thrusts, causing Ryou to actually see black in his vision from the pain; on the brink of blacking out. Bakura thrust in a couple more times before finally hitting his much-needed climax. He groaned out Ryou's name as he marked him deeper with his presence than any other being could in a lifetime. Ryou screamed as Bakura's seed burned his now torn apart insides. Bakura finally came to and pulled out of the tenshi. Ryou whimpered as tears poured from his eyes at the pain he thought never even existed. Bakura grabbed a sheet from the already blood soaked bed and cleaned himself off. Ryou began to fade in and out of reality, his vision blurring. Bakura quickly dressed and then left the room slamming the door on his way out. Ryou lay with his hands still above his head, bleeding heavily. "Why Bakura why?" was all Ryou was able to say as he slowly slipped away.

Why I stayed with you

Just push away

No matter what you see

You're still so blind to me

Why I stayed with you

Just push away

No matter what you see

You're still so blind to me

********

Dr00: Ok there it is…. *Sniff*…give me a sec…*blows nose*…Ahem ok I'm fine, any way please review and tell me what you think. Ryou is not dead by the way, just passed out ok? I wouldn't end it that soon. But its still sad…please R+R. Thank you.

Oh and I also want to dedicate this story to one of my best friends ever Shu-Shu. ^_^ A loved Bakura and Ryou fan.