Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Who Can you Trust? ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Peggi-Okay, I said there'd be a full summary inside, so here goes! Okay, we all know Bakura as a Tomb Robber, someone who loves to kill and see bloodshed. And in most fanfiction, we have him abuse Ryou, his weaker half. He seems invincible to all of the other characters. But that's not the way it goes in this story. Yami is stronger than him. More dark and evil. He made Bakura the way he is now because of when he burned down his village, killed his family, and trapped him in the ring. But he's decided to ruin Bakura's life further. I don't own Yugioh, and this ficcy contains shounen-ai, rape, abuse, etc. This is the un-edited version, but later on I'll re-write it for a more clean and cut version, so if you wanna wait for that, be my guest. That said, enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Two Weeks Ago*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bakura-NO NO NO NO NO! LEAVE ME ALONE RYOU! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU PATHETIC HUMAN!

Ryou-Now Bakura, just sit still. It won't hurt you. Just stop squirming and running around. It's making it difficult.

Bakura ran up the stairs to escape his `evil' hikari. Oh, how he hated bath time. How he despised that prissy scented liquid Ryou called soap, and how light his body felt after all of the dirt was removed from it. And especially how his normally pale face turned pinkish with the heat of the steam and water. And now he was on the run.

He ran into the bedroom, closed his eyes tight, and prayed his `evil' Hikari wouldn't find him there. He turned around and let out a yelp.

Ryou-There's nowhere else to run, Bakura. I have you cornered. Just give up.

Bakura whimpered, and reluctantly allowed Ryou to drag him into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~Recently~*~*~*~*~

A tear rolled down Bakura's face as he recalled the incidents of last night. There was blood everywhere, and he was so hurt he could barely move. Both of his legs were covered in bruises and he'd never been in so much pain. He wished Ryou would come home soon, but there was still two more months left. He'd gone to visit his father at an archeological dig somewhere that Bakura couldn't remember, and he'd been gone for three days. Bakura couldn't remember all of the events of the night before, but they began to come back.

~*~*~*~

Yami-Shh. . .don't scream. You'll waste energy, and trust me, you'll need it. We're not close to being finished. You're not even undressed yet.

He remembered being pushed onto the bed, and probably from the look in his eyes, Yami had read his mind.

Yami-Ah, so murderous Tomb Robber is still a virgin, eh?

A few tears fell from Bakura's eyes, answering Yami's question with a silent `yes'.

Yami-Well, that will not last for long.

~*~*~*~*~

The rest was such a blur. Bakura only remembered the pain. The pure fear. The hatred. But Yami was gone now, back to his `home' in the Game shop with Yugi. Yugi who was so gentle, who had no idea how truly ruthless and unkind his Yami was.

Bakura grabbed the sheets off the bed. They were covered in blood. He threw them away, to never be reminded of the night before. He shuddered at the thought. He put new clean blankets on the bed, walked into the living room, sat on the sofa, and cried. Sobbed until he was out of tears, and then he fell asleep, curled up in a ball.

He slept for a few hours, and jumped to the ringing of the phone.

Bakura-Hello?