Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Anime Is It Anyway? YuGiOh! Style ❯ Whose Line ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I DON"T OWN NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika: The next game is called Whose Line. This is for Allister and Joey. Before the show, we gotsentences from the audience. We picked the good ones and Allister and Joey will randomly take a sentence and read it out loud.
Kitty: The scene is, the lost princess, Allister, is following the fearless knight , Joey, through the woods. This should be a god one. Begin!
Allister: Are we there yet?
Joey: For the last time, no!
Allister: You don't have to yell at me! My father always told me, (takes piece of paper), 'It's rabbit season!' Yeah, I know your little secret! Who could miss those big ears and that carrpt you're holding!
Joey: Who gives a damn if you know my secret! 'Cause I know yours! (takes piece of paper) 'You are the Weakest Link, See ya!'
Allister: (gasp) How did you find out about that!
Joey: It was an tv for 5 weeks straight! I was bound to see it sometime!
Allister: Stop yelling at me! (takes piece of paper) 'Take it off and bring it on!'
Rika: (beeeps buzzer)
Kitty: We'll be right back!
Rika: And we'll announce the winners!