Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line Is It Anyway? the yamis style ❯ Fuckin' Commericials/Letter Game/Super Heroes ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Fuckin' Commercials/Letter Game/Super Heroes
 
 
“Ow! Dammit!” Bakura shouts and clamps his hand over his knee.
“What?” Malik asks, coming up beside him.
“Cramps.”
“Here. Try my “Relive”.” Malik tells his albino friend and pulls out an UNOPENED BOX OF “RELIVE”!!
“Wow. Thanks.” Bakura says.
~~
“Owie!” Ryou moans and holds his diaphragm. Bakura looks at his hikari.
“Cramps?” he asks. Ryou nods.
“Yeah.”
“Here. Try my “Relive”.” Bakura says as he hands the adorable light an UNOPENED BOX OF “RELIVE”!!
~~
“FUCK, DAMMIT!!!” Marik shouts. Ryou flinches.
“Cramps?” he asks timidly. Marik looks at the doe eyes looking at him.
“Yes. In my Ra-damned foot.” he hisses. Ryou shudders.
“Here. Try my “Relive”.” he says as he hands the Egyptian an UNOPENED BOX OF “RELIVE”!!
“Hey. Why's this damn thing never open?” Marik asks. Ryou shrugs.
 
“Hey and welcome back to “Whose Line” where the points don't matter. Like Yami.” Kari announces, now wearing a Naruto cosplay outfit. Why, no one knows or dares to ask. Yami, meanwhile since he doesn't matter, glares but then again we don't care. Bakura and Marik are shooting Egyptian insults to each other. Kira is reading.
“Oi! What now?!” Bakura shouts. Kari glares back.
“The Letter Game!” she cries happily. Everyone stares at her with confusion.
“HUH?!” they all sound.
“Uh, that game where we start off with one letter and every sentence has ta begin with the next letter. I forgot the name.” Kari explains. “So, Bakura and Marik, come on up!” Bakura and Marik come up to the center. “Now,” Kari says as she turns to the crowd, “we need a letter.”
“F!”
“M!”
“A1”
“99!”
“Joey, that's not a letter.”
“Shaddup, dice-boy!”
“Okay…Full, Metal, or Alchemist…hmm….METAL!! So Bakura, start us off with “M” And the theme is that you two are lost.” Kari announces. Everyone cheers and quiets down.
“Must we go in circles?!” Bakura shouts.
“No.” Marik replies.
“Over and over again we go past this rock!”
“Perhaps it's your horrible sense of navigation.”
“Quiet, fool. I'm trying to read this map.”
“Ra-dammit! You're reading it upside down!”
“…Shut up! I'm thinking…”
“Then think faster!”
“Unless you wanna eat yourself, I suggest you shut up!”
“Very much, I do not.”
“Would you stop talking like Yoda?!”
Marik looks stumped and his face begins to crack with the unsaid humor.
“Xylophones, I can play…” he says randomly.
“You. Crazy. Son of a. Bitch!” Bakura emphasizes.
“Zebras, black and white, they are …”
“Alright then, you're dehydrated.”
“Bring any water?”
“Can it, Istal.”
“Damn you.”
“Eat shit.”
“Fuck you!”
“Great! How come you get all the good letters?!”
“How do expect me to know?!”
“I dunno!”
“Just…just find home.”
“'Kay, then.”
“Loser…”
Beep!!
“Great job, guys!” Kari congratulates. Bakura and Marik bow and walk backwards to the other's seat. “Guys…” They went back to their own seats.
“What now, Kari?” Kira asks boredly. Kari thinks.
“Oh! Super Heroes! Okay, let's let Kira start off. What kind of heroine should she be?” she announces.
“Cat Woman!”
“Evil Hell Born Kitty Cat Lady!”
“Paper Girl!”
“I liked Paper Girl…” Kari said and wrote it down. Kira glared. “Okay, now what's the situation?”
“No more paper!”
No one else speaks.
Worse, that suggestion came from Tea.
Kari cringed.
“Okay, then! Paper Girl, you are in panic because there is no more paper. Begin!” she said. Kira stood in a comic-book worthy pose.
“Oh good gosh golly gee! No more paper! Gasp!” she says with a sarcastic hint. Bakura leaps in looking heroic for Kira.
“I'm here now!” he announces.
“Oh yay! The Great Thief Man Who Talks To Bunnies In A Cutsie Voice is here!” Kira shouts in fake ecstasy. Bakura glares but forces down a smile.
“Yes! And—OO!! BUNNY!! Who's been a good boy? Huh? Huh? Yes you are cute, yes you are!” he begins but pretends to adore an imaginary creature in a surprisingly perfected voice. Kira shrugs it off as Marik runs into Bakura's bent over ass and turns back to Kira.
“Hello!” he says.
“Yes! Mister Blond Man Who Emphasizes The Word “Bunny” Man is here!” Kira says enthusiastically.
“The Great Thief Man Who Talks To BUNNIES In A Cutsie Voice has been entranced by a BUNNY!! Oh no! The BUNNY-ity!!! Marik shouts. Yami stalks on the stage, but we don't really care.
“It's The Sleepy Yami We Don't Really Care About Because He's The Meanie Pharaoh Man is here!!” Kira yells. Yami shudders and glares. Bakura is on the other side of the stage, prancing with the “bunnies”.
“I think the BUNNIES took the paper! After all, their BUNNY teeth are sharp!” Marik suggests. Kira looks thoughtful.
“Maybe, but what about The Sleepy Yami We Don't Really Care About Because He's The Meanie Pharaoh Man? Do you have any ideas?”
“No.” Yami mutters, tired.
“Well, Mister Blond Man Who Emphasizes The Word “Bunny” Man, it's you and me now! The Great Thief Man Who Talks To Bunnies In A Cutsie Voice and The Sleepy Yami We Don't Really Care About Because He's The Meanie Pharaoh Man aren't going to help us!”
“Well, Paper Girl, you're on your own now cuz now I'm jealous that you have such a short name.”
Buzz!
“Time's up! That was great! See you after the Santa Stripper Commercial!” Kari announces while the authoress's friend, S.S.A.T. comes up and does her Santa Stripper Dance and makes everyone laugh.