Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wicca Atraction ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Wicca Attraction

Me: Ryou? Malik? Would you two like to do the disclaimer?Sure!Tia does not own us! She also does not own any other stuff that is owned by a company that she happens to write about in her coffee-induced-midnight-writing-spree!So don't sue me! I did the damn disclaimer! So if u *DO* sue me, I can bring this out & shove it in ur face! HA! I *WILL* win!!Can you get on with the story now?Can I be in this one?! I haven't been in any of your fics yet!Neither have I!Fine! I'll make one! But it'll be *MY* way!You mean a...With him?Yup! You two will end up going out! Just like many other stories before mine!Okay! ^___^Ryou? Another warning plz!WARNING! THERE WILL BE YAOI! THAT MEANS GUY/GUY REALATIONSHIPS!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE, THEN *LEAVE*! Is that good enough, Tia?but Tia & Bakura: O_OYes, thank you!That's my hikari!There may also be a lemon later. I haven't decided yet. So if you want one, review and tell me!


~Seto's POV~

I walked out of the store with my new candles and dried plants. I had only needed more white candles, but then I ran through my mental list of supplies and remembered that I needed more black, red, and blue candles. My supplies of marjoram, lavender, and cinnamon had also been used up. Then again, with all the love spells I've been doing lately, it doesn't surprise me.
I get home and I barely have time to close the door before I'm pounced on by a flying streak of black.
"Oniisan! You're home! Watcha got?"
"Hello to you too Mokuba! This is more spell components," I answer.
"Oh! You mean more *LOVE* spell components!" he teased.
"Not all of them!" I reply defensively. "I got some blue and black candles, too."
My brother and I are both Wiccans. We learned it from our mother after our father died. She told us she had wanted to teach us earlier in our lives, but Father refused to have two sons that were witches. Closed minded fool.
"So kiddo, do you have any homework?" I asked.
He groaned before starting upstairs to do what he hadn't while I was gone.
"Did you work on it at all when I was at the store?"
"Actually I did! I just couldn't concentrate after about an hour."
"Then how about I help you with it?"
He brightened up and answered, "O.K.! Come on! I only have some math to do! We've been working on long division and it's getting on my nerves."
I chuckled and followed him up to his room. Entering the door, I walk over to his desk where he's sitting and has his work out. I look over it and what he's done to check if he did it right.
"Number four isn't quite right, Mokuba. Almost though."
He sighs before looking over the problem again. Finding where he went wrong, he fixes his mistake.
"Is it right now, Seto?" he asks as looks over it again.
I look over it too before answering, "Why don't you tell me? Do you *think* it's right?"
He looks over it a third time before saying with more confidence, "Yes I do."
"Good. It is. Confidence in your work is needed if you want to do well. I you don't like your work, who will?"
"You're right, Seto. I do like my work. I just hope my teacher feels the same!" he replies before starting to giggle.
I chuckle and ask, "So do you think you can do this by yourself?" he nods. "Then come to me after you're done and I'll check it for you."
"O.K. Oniisan."

So? Did you like? I'm sorry, but I didn't have Seto be the cause of his "father's" death. Wiccans don't exactly kill other people so it would've seemed contradictory to what I have Seto as. So gomen if you were expecting it to be mentioned.ANY FLAMES TO MY MASTER WILL BE USED TO ROAST TEA!!!!!So if you want to flame just to roast her, just tell me so & I won't take personally. Unless you mean it. I hope it's not that though.. By the way: DoodleBug is my muse. He helps me write my fics.