Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wicca Atraction ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Me: Okies! I got some reviews! THANKS 2 'alostblackcat' AND 2 'Lady Madrigal'!!!!
Yes, thanks because we'd never hear the end of it if she didn't get any reviews at all.
I want 2 be reviewed! Where's the wrong in that? By the way: if any1 reading this story has read any of my others PLZ GO & REVIEW CUZ I DON'T HAVE ANY YET!!!
Hey! Aren't you gonna do at disclaimer thing?
No, but you and Seto-kun are!
Alright.
Tia don't own us or any other characters from our show mentioned in here.
If she puts in an original character, it'll be shown like this.. (1) beside the name.
Oh yeah. I forgot to give an extra thanks to alostblackcat for going ahead and telling me to roast Tea! Which we will do right now!
Can't we talk about this? Friends don't roast other friends!!
Else: NO!
O.K.! Review plz! *Tea screams in background*


~Joey's POV~

"Jou-san!&rd quo; I hear Artemis(1) exclaimed as I came to my astral familiar.
"Hello Artemis!" I call back to the giant, silver colored owl. "Have you seen Rize(1)?"
Rize is my other astral familiar. He is a pure black wolf that more often than not finds me instead of me finding him.
"Actually, I have. He's over by the rocks right now. Tell him 'hi' for me!"
"Why can't you come wit me?"
"I have to do something. I'll see you later Jou!"
Did she even remember today is my birthday? I wonder.
I jog over to the large pile of rocks until I see my familiar. I get closer and he looks over at me.
"Jou! Happy birthday!" he calls in his deep voice. "Did you come here just to see us on your birthday.. or to talk about a certain someone?"
" No teasing! It's not my fault I love someone. If I blame anyone it would be Hathor for making me fall in love with him."
"Our little Jou is growing up," Artemis says softly as she comes back holding a present, "This is something Rize and I made you for your home here. After all, sometimes you stay with us for a couple days at a time. You might as well have something to put in your room."
I take to present from her and open it. It has a picture frame with a picture of the three of us in it.
"Thank you, guys! It's wonderful! Come on, let's go to our house and put it on my desk."
I raced them to our small house, and as I get to the door, it opens like it always does when I get there. Running down the hall to my room, I barely notice the extra room that always makes me curious.
As I get to my door, I walk into the familiar red walls, black bedding, and silver colored furniture. I placed the picture on the light silver desk and flop on my bed.
Rize and Artemis come in. They look at me with amusement for a moment before Artemis said, "There's one more thing Joujou."
I sit up and look at them, "What is it?"
"Let me go get it," Rize replied, not really answering my question.
Rize bounded back down the hallway for a little while.

~Seto's POV~

&n bsp; "Hello Rize!" I greet my familiar. "Where's Artemis? Isn't she usually following you around to make sure you stay out of trouble?"
" Haha. Very funny. Now come on! We want you to meet someone!"
" Who do you want me to meet?" I ask curiously.
"Just someone we want to you wish 'happy birthday' to! Now *COME ON*!!!!"
"A lright! Alright! I'm going!"
He leads me down the hallway to another bedroom. I've always been curious about this room because when I'm here, no one is there. I know neither Artemis or Rize stay there. Their rooms are on the other side of the house.
Must be a room for another person. I hope it's someone I can get along with. At least it better not be Yugi or someone like that. Well I wouldn't mind it if it was Joey.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone saying, "Rize! Artemis! What's he doing here?!"
Yes, I know I'm being mean, but I *LUV* making cliffies! ^_^
Don't blame me if you get stuff thrown at you.
That wasn't very nice DoodleyDoodleBug!
-_-*
Oh yeah! I need to show you guys the Kirby Dance!!


'.'<) (>'.'<) (>'.')> <('.'^) (^'.')>
YOU GO!!! THE KIRBY DANCE PERFORMED BY THE FABULOUS *KIRBY*!!!!!!

BTW: I do *NOT* own Kirby in any way, shape, or form! ^_^