Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wicca Atraction ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Me: Okays! I haven't gotten any more reviews yet, *glares at ppl who have read this fanfic but haven't reviewed* but I'll update anyways cuz ppl seem 2 like my story. If they didn't then they wouldn't be reading it now would they!

         DoodleBug walks in, "Hey! Are you updating? WITHOUT ME?! I thought we were a team!"
         "Errr ummmmmmm sorry?"
         "O.K.!"All standard disclaimers apply! I don't feel like making sum1 else say it 2day.


~Joey's POV~

         I look to my familiars with curiosity. Why in Ra's name would they do this to me?! They both know I've fallen in love with Seto! Grrrr.
         Artemis looks uncomfortable, but Rize answers, "We are also Seto's astral familiars(2). We just thought it would be nice for you two to get to know each other better on your birthday."
         Seto looked as though he'd rather be somewhere else. He seemed really embarrassed that he was here.
         "And look! You made Seto uncomfortable!" I teased them a little.
         "Shut up, puppy. I have my reasons for being uncomfortable just like I'm sure you have yours."
         "Well, you two will have to get used to each other because you're going to be stuck with each other for the weekend!" Artemis replied.

~Seto's POV~

         Oh no! They wouldn't! They know I like him! Now I'm going to be trapped with him for a weekend! How am I supposed to deal with having him so close for that long?!
         "Rize," I asked, "can I talk to you for a moment?"
         "Sure."
         We walk out into the hallway so I could talk to him and Jou could talk to Artemis.
         "What's going on?!" I asked. "You both know I love him! Why would you do something like that to me?! That's just not fair!"
         Rize looked at me amusedly before replying, "Of course we know that. We just want to see what can happen in a weekend. We don't know how he feels about you and are hoping to find out. Artemis especially hopes you two can get along."

~Joey's POV~

         "Artemis! Why would you guys to this to me?! You both know I like him!"
         She looks at me for a moment before replying, "Rize and I know you like him, but want to see if Seto feels the same. We're going to do that by magickally closing off your end of the house from ours. Since our side has the door you won't be able to leave! You need to tell him how you feel Joujou. If you don't, I'll make you two stay here until you do!"
         I stared at her like she was from Mars or something. I can't believe they would do this to me! They know I love him, don't know how he feels for me, and yet are trying to set us up in the most obvious way! I mean, how could Seto not notice that's what they're trying to do?
         Seto and Rize come back in. By the looks of it, they had been talking about the same thing Artemis and I were talking about. I wonder if he likes me.. No! He would never like someone like me!
         Or maybe he does. Maybe he just doesn't want to tell me.
         Rize looks at both of us and says, "Now we're going to leave you guys to yourselves. We'll come back Monday! Until then try not to tear each other apart!"
        

So you like? I know I do!

         "We like it!"
Of course you two like it! You just want me to write the lemon!

         Joey: So? What's your point? We want our lemon!! Give us our lemon!!

Me: Fine! You'll get it when I want to write it!