Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Sleepover ❯ Chapter Five:: Fantasies (Part 1/5) ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

TITLE: Wild Sleepover
SERIES: YuGiOu
AUTHOR: Dark Elf a.k.a Kitty Romanova
WARNINGS: Yuri (lesbian sex), BDSM, bondage
PLOT BUNNY: The girls of YuGiOu (including Kitty = me ^.^) decide to spend a fun-filled weekend at Mai's apartment. However it turns out nothing like they expected. (YURI, Kitty x Shizuka x Nova, Isis x Miho, Mai x Anzu)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own YuGiOu nor any of its characters, I just own the fic, Kitty Romanova and nothing more.
REVIEW THANKS:

Kurai Neko (mm.o) - You betcha, here's chapter five and we're going strong! ^___^

Confused (mm.o) - Thanks for the compliments ^.^ To tell you the truth, I haven't seen a lot of YuGiOu Yuri out there, hopefully we'll be changing that, ne?

Kanpeki (mm.o) - You bet I'll be writing more, I'm back to feeling hentai-ish and lovin' it! We're gonna have a bit of fun this chapter, mark my words, hon >=3

Stykish One (mm.o) - Glad I captured your attention and you bet I'm keeping up the erotic work since I'm back into my hentai fetish >=D

LemonySweet13 (mm.o) - Don't worry, I couldn't write sex scenes for shit in the beginning either. I think my fics're the ONLY YGO Yuri fics out there and yes, it's getting a little hot in here, isn't it? *grabs Shizuka-chan and scurries off to a safe place*

Kitt (adff.net) - Don't worry about the random pointless reviews, sweetie, they help and encourage me a lot. And I might be writing more Miho/Isis in the future as I think it's cute too ^.~

Taryn (adff.net) - You bet, here's chapter five for ya lovely ladies *hugz*

Onto DA FIC!!

********************

- Chapter Five:: Fantasies Part 1/5 -

- Midday, Day 2 -

********************

Kitty looked around the apartment, pleased with herself at how it looked. The other four had been out at the movies all morning, giving her and her girlfriends time to set up the apartment for a little bit of a surprise when they got home. To be truthful, the apartment's den looked like a torture dungeon, thanks to the designs she'd managed to "persuasively" borrow from Bakura after school on Friday. The white-haired yami seemed to have a thing for torture games and from the look Ryou's face come Monday mornings it was safe to say their weekends were spent most perfectly. Shizuka was over in the corner setting up the tri-pod for the video camera, dressed in mostly leather bondage gear; G-string, fishnets, knee-length black leather bitch boots that made her taller, mid-upper arm length leather gloves and a spiked collar borrowed from Yuugi that was attached to leather straps that went in circles around her breasts, along with a circular piece of silver metal attached to the collar. Shizuka's hair was loose but the parts that normally framed her face were braided thickly and a small braid was at the middle of the back of her head. Surprisingly enough to her hikari and yami lovers, her nipples were pierced with big, thick golden hoops connected to each other via a small golden chain.

Kitty herself was wearing one of her red leather Chinese diamond-cut tops only this diamond-cut allowed her breasts to hang out from the cut, showing the tattoo on her left breast of the Celtic cross. The Chinese top was long at the back, coming up between her legs and sliding through her libia lips, parting them and at the same time smoothing them out, shifting to strap over her hips as an added thong, circular metal locks connecting them to the leather straps that were leading down to her mid-thigh red leather bitch boots. Her hands were covered in short but classy red leather gloves (i.e; think Sailor Uranus's gloves) that trailed in strips to connect to the short sleeves of her Chinese top. Her icy blue hair was wild and untamed, her dark, seductive emerald eyes adding to the "dangerous" faction of her outfit.

Nova, who had just walked into the room carrying an avid supply of sex toys from Mai's closet, was wearing her own bondage outfit that was practically nothing, consisting of a thong-like pair of black leather panties that stretched around her pussy, the bottom divided into three parts so one slipped into her cunt lips and the other two kept them bulged. Nova had, however, neglected the bitch boots, opting instead to wear normal thigh-high, heeled black leather boots that were spiked around the tops. Fishnet met the rim of her thong and continued upward just below her breasts which were hanging freely without restraint and the nipples hardened by the cold air. Her own black leather gloves ran to her elbows and her dark green locks of hair tied back in a ponytail by one of Miho's ribbons, this one black - strange with the lavender-haired girl's fondness for the colour yellow. A chain circled her neck and hung loose between her breasts, her own Celtic cross tattoo on the right one.

Nova's ice-blue eyes scanned the room, nodding in approval as Shizuka joined the two of them, slipping an arm around Kitty's waist. Nova kissed her hikari fondly after setting down the toys, her lips lingering against the teenage girl's black ones before giving a final lick. "Looks wonderful, hikari," the yami purred, twining her fingers in Kitty's icy hair. "We'll have to be sure to thank Bakura for this(i)."

"Do you think they'll like it?" Shizuka asked with a cocked head, leaning against the couch sensually and winding her index finger around one of her plaits almost daintily. She glanced behind herself at the equipment set for the afternoon - whips, gag balls, pussy rings, riding crops, vibrators, strap-on dildos and chains set in iron handcuffs and shackles. Honestly, the auburn-haired Jounouchi thought they were going a bit too far.

Kitty smiled a little coldly, one hand on her hip as she looked over at her younger lover. She loved letting her darker nature take control, a feat she didn't get to display too much. "Oh, ah think theah will, Shizuka-chan, you just haftah stop worrying so much," she purred, promises of passionate punishment and torture lurking in her emerald green depths. Nova managed to suppress the shiver crawling up her spine at her hikari's manner, letting her own smile curl cruelly. "Well let's finish fixing up the apartment. They're almost due to return." The two agreed - Kitty enthusiastically, Shizuka rather reluctantly - and set about doing just that.

********************

- ten-fifteen minutes later -

********************

Mai couldn't believe her eyes when she opened the door to her apartment and neither could the other three girls. It looked like a medieval bomb had hit, the entire den room looking like a torture chamber from the 1300's. Miho licked her lips, glancing at Anzu as the two girls exchanged a look of worry. It seemed that Kitty was on one of her fantasy kicks and as how they were the first girls in Domino to be her girlfriends, they knew those fantasy kicks started out relatively nasty. They had wanted to warn Shizuka what she was getting into but were too caught up in their enthusiastic sex lives to worry about the younger girl. Isis paused, suppressing a shiver at the cold air moving around the den, the place lit only by candles as if to be somewhat romantic.

To one side of the room under the kitchen counter that had been temporarily transformed into a torture rack, the couch had been moved and was currently occupied by the Southern girl, eyes closed almost serenely as one of her hands held a wine glass filled with red mix-up cordial (Kitty was not going to get herself drunk anytime soon, she'd decided, plus the wine was too Pegasus-like) and the other was wrapped around a seemingly-asleep Shizuka, the auburn-haired girl resting her head on one of Kitty's breasts. Nova lay curled up at their feet like a well-trained pet-slave, the yami whimpering every now and then just for show, like a puppy that had just been kicked.

Mai exploded. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY APARTMENT, ROMANOVA?!" Kitty cracked one eye open lazily, gloved thumb caressing the glass in her hand. "What does it look like? And you'll address me as Mistress, slave," she purred almost sadistically, moving Shizuka off herself gently and standing, managing to tower over Mai in her bitch boots. Shizuka whined at the loss of contact, opening her eyes and blinking, cocking her head almost innocently.

"What was that, Romanova? Would you care to repeat that??" The blonde woman was officially pissed but nothing could compare to the dark rage that emanated from the other girl who threw her glass at the wall, the shatter making Mai hesitate. "I'll say it again for you clearly this time then," Kitty growled, unwrapping the whip from around her waist and cracking it, making the four girls jump. "You'll address me as Mistress and obey me as such, little slave, or is that really too hard for you to comprehend?" Mai swallowed before nodding, eyeing the whip in the ice-haired lady's hands. Already her imagination was indulging in a sick fantasy that was making her slightly wet. "Good," Kitty purred, glancing at the other three and receiving fast nods of agreement, twining her index finger around the length of leather. "Now strip."

Isis blinked, eyes narrowing slightly. "Excuse me?" She shrieked when the whip was cracked relatively near her feet and she jumped back, eyes wide. "Um, I mean, I didn't quite understand, Mistress." Kitty only laughed huskily as Shizuka moved seductively forward, a sway in the young girl's hips. "She said to strip naked," Shizuka commanded roughly, her manner completely taking the other girls by surprise. "So do it." When they failed to comply, she smacked the wall with a riding crop, the loud crack resounding through the room. Both lovers laughed as their four friends began to do so hurriedly, stripping within record time as Kitty pulled Shizuka beside her, running her gloved hand over the girl's creamy, fishnet-covered thigh and licking a trail up to her ear, all the while keeping an eye on the others.

"Good work, Shizu-chan," she purred into her partner's ear, hearing a slight moan from her girlfriend at her lip's caresses. "Keep it up, okay? I know you're uneasy about this but you're getting the hang of it." The auburn-haired Jounouchi nodded just as the other four finished undressing, their clothes in a crumpled heap on the floor. "Nova," Kitty snapped over at her yami, who complied by crawling forward. "Take those garments to the laundry, we won't be needing those for a while."

"Shall I walk or crawl, Mistress?" Nova managed to choke out, barely able to keep herself from laughing. "Crawl, it's more amusing." The green-haired darker nodded, leaning down and picking up some of the clothes with her mouth and padding away. Kitty laughed when her sister deliberately stumbled forward, crashing to the floor like a clumsy slave before turning her attention back to the other four girls, the whip twined through her fingers once more. "Now, what......area to assign you all to," she purred huskily, a wicked smile on her black lips. Mai seemed a bit furious still and the perfect torture rolled into her mind instantly, looking at Shizuka. "Shizu-chan, it seems Slave Mai needs to learn to obey those superior to her. Would you care to teach her a few......lessons?"

Shizuka chuckled, eyeing the blonde woman up and down seductively while caressing her riding crop with her other hand. "I'd be more than happy to, my Lady," she purred, thoroughly enjoying the dominant role she was taking on. She walked over to the other girl, the sway still in her hips as she circled Mai, enjoying the blonde's squeamish before smacking her with the riding crop, enjoying the howl that ripped from Mai's throat. "Definitely more than happy to, you know I love to torture the ones who don't obey commands." She ran her other hand over Mai's bare ass and thighs, licking along the taller's shoulder blade once she brushed blonde hair away. "Mm, delicious. Follow me and don't make a sound, slave." Mai had no choice but to as she followed gingerly behind the auburn-haired Jounouchi, eyeing the riding crop.

Kitty ran a hand through her hair, feeling herself becoming hot at Shizuka's demeanor before turning back to the other three and looking down to Nova who sat at her feet like a little puppy. "Yami-chan," she purred, a finger caressing her chin while the arm was held up by her other hand. "Why don't you take Slave Anzu and Slave Miho, hm? Those girls look like they could use a bit of torturous training, don't you agree, my little pet?" Anzu and Miho shook their heads but nonetheless followed the eager yami, feeling they had no say in the matter. Isis looked after her lavender-haired lover almost longingly before Kitty's cracking whip caught her attention again and she straightened herself. "And you, Slave Isis, what should I do with you?" The emerald-eyed girl looked somewhat thoughtful before a wicked smile graced her lips and Isis winced, feeling it wasn't going to be too good. "Ah, I know. Follow me, I have just the thing."

Isis followed quite reluctantly, unconsciously watching the swaying hips of the unusual Southern girl, unaware of what awaited her.........

End of chapter five and part 1

ELF'S NOTES: Heheheh, I thought I'd leave it there for a cliffhanger. This lemon's going to be separated into three parts so I just wanted to get you on the edge of your seats for the first time since the story began ^.^ Send your suggestions for Anzu, Miho and Mai's torture, ne? It'll help somewhat.

Dark Elf ~ Yuri Queen

carmelchaos@yahoo.com.au