Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Sleepover ❯ Chapter Four:: Under Orgasmic Circumstances ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

TITLE: Wild Sleepover
SERIES: YuGiOu
AUTHOR: Dark Elf a.k.a Kitty Romanova
WARNINGS: Yuri (lesbian sex)
PLOT BUNNY: The girls of YuGiOu (including Kitty = me ^.^) decide to spend a fun-filled weekend at Mai's apartment. However it turns out nothing like they expected. (YURI, Kitty x Shizuka x Nova, Isis x Miho, Mai x Anzu)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own YuGiOu nor any of its characters, I just own the fic, Kitty Romanova and nothing more.
REVIEW THANKS:

Kitt (adff.net) - Hee *snuggles Shizuka plushie*

YuRiGuRl (adff.net) - *gapes* You mean the lollipop thing DOES work? *scratches head* I knew that thing was a long shot but I didn't know it actually WORKS! *huggles YuRi* Glad to know I'm not the only one out there and sorry I disappointed you with Harpie Lady Sisters. I'd rather not have Yami in there at all but it has to be for the plot, as well as the Marik x Shizuka paring.

Dragondreamer Yami Dragon (adff.net) - Sorry but I don't like Tristan at all. =P Boy's worse than Kuno (Ranma ½)

Shadowfire (adff.net) - Another one???? *blinks cutely*

Dark Chameleon (adff.net) - I know, I'm more comfortable writing Yuri than I am writing Yaoi. Well, send your sex scenes to me by e-mail and I'll try to help ya out, okay?

sailorbowser (adff.net) - Will do ^-^ Here's chapter four.

InnerDarknessofReina (adff.net) - *grabs crowbar and pries IDoR off her* Okay, okay! Here's chapter four! I'm glad there's others like me out there *huggles IDoR and bounces away*

Neko-chan35 (mm.o) - Um……okay.

Aida (mm.o) - I hate those self-insertion fics too, Mary-Sues are evil. I was writing one with my friend Leesah and I told her "You don't want to make your character too Mary-Sue-ish, then we'll get in the Hate crowd". She responded with "Excuse me, but what's a Mary-Sue?" Seto/Mokuba = GOOOOOOOOD =D. Kinda, I used to be an MKR fan but I only stopped because I lost my interest so I haven't read anything apart from when they went back to Cephiro.

GuyNoaSheriteck (mm.o) - A GUY read my fic? *blinks* But then again, MykeAbner was a guy and he read it……at least I think he was a guy.

JC (mm.o) - Okaaaaay………

Kuroi Neko (mm.o) - Hee ^__^

ONTO DA FIC!!! >=3

********************

Chapter Four:: Under Orgasmic Circumstances

- Morning, Day 2 -

********************

Anzu allowed her head to roll back in pleasure as Mai licked and sucked her cunt, the older girl's thumb brushing over the brunette's clit in time with her tongue's thrusts. The two had been the first to wake up that morning and had decided to retreat to the bathroom for a quickie with each other, both of them drenched from the water as it poured down from above them. Anzu had suggested a bath but, in their desires for each other's pussy, they hadn't bothered with it, instead turning on the overhead shower. Anzu's legs were clamped tightly over Mai's shoulders, the blonde laying down flat on the tiles while she rode herself out on Mai's tongue.

Anzu moaned, leaning down forward on her elbows, allowing her short brown locks to clamp down over her face while she thrusted her pussy downwards onto Mai's tongue. A purr rumbled from the older girl's throat as she sucked up the white pre-cum with glee, hearing her partner choke back her cry as she came into her mouth. Mai licked her lips, making sure her tongue caught every last bit of the spicy liquid before kissing Anzu's pussy and moving out from under the brunette but keeping an arm wrapped around her legs while another reached over for the accessory she'd brought in with them, strapping it around her thighs and moving into a more comfortable position, flipping Anzu over onto her back and giving her breasts a tender lick before thrusting in.

Anzu shrieked in pleasure as the vibrator hit the back of her pussy, brushing against the little nub inside while Mai moaned as the brunette wrapped her legs around her waist, pulling them both closer to one another. Anzu continued to buck against the vibrator as she and the blonde spilled endless amounts of their cum onto the tiles only for it to be washed away by the overhead shower. Both of them collapsed, Anzu kissing Mai's neck and unstrapping the vibrator from her partner's thighs, both girls breathing heavily from their orgasms.

"Well," Mai breathed, leaning off Anzu and giving her a small, graceful smirk. "I guess it's true what they say." Anzu cocked her head in confusion. "Nani, Mai-chan? What do you mean?" A bark of laughter left the woman's lips. "Blondes do have more fun." Anzu's forming pout was kissed away as both of them fell into position again, ready for more.

********************

- a little later -

********************

Kitty comfortably sat in the embrace of her yami while Shizuka laid her head on the Southern girl's lap with her arms wrapped around Kitty's waist and the ice-haired girl's thighs wrapped around hers as the three of them watched some H-Anime, distracted by the current scene on the TV. Anzu and Mai's escapade in the bathroom had woken the three of them up so neither of them had bothered getting dressed yet, preferring to stay nude since their secrets were out.

Shizuka moved to pillow her head on Kitty's breasts, smiling up at the other girl as she moved to run a hand softly through the young Jounouchi's auburn hair before both returned to watching the anime porn. Nova was entranced by it, so much that she'd stopped breathing......well, not that she needed to breathe anyway. Seeing as how the hikari's hand was somewhat close to the yami's cunt, Kitty felt the intense wetness as Nova's cum spilled onto the couch and trickled down her thighs. Since the spirit was distracted by the current scene, Kitty gave Shizuka a knowing smirk and motioned for the girl to move off her, the auburn-haired other giving a small pout but sat back to watch as Kitty leaned down, lapping at the cum before it had time to dry, her hands lifting her sister's legs over her shoulders as she bent down more, moving back so her ass rubbed Shizuka's pussy.

Nova gave a cry of alarm as her hikari ran her tongue over her cunt before slipping it in, caressing the welcoming hole in quick strokes. Kitty parted her labia, looking at the other's pussy with slight fascination that such a thing could get her so worked up, thrusting her tongue in and out of her yami's tight, warm cunt while her nose continuously brushed her clit. Feeling her own pre-cum begin to trickle down her legs, Kitty stopped eating Nova out - much to the disappointment of her sister - to beckon Shizuka to join them with a 'come-hither' look.

Shizuka complied gratefully, stretching out over the rest of the couch to run her tongue over Kitty's thighs, one of her hands moving to her own pussy to pinch, twist and brush her clit while the other clamped over one of the smooth thighs of her lover, thrusting her tongue deeply into the other's wet cunt. Kitty moaned, rocking against Nova before pulling the green-haired yami down for a rough kiss, chest heaving as she thrusted back against Shizuka's tongue before going to work on her yami's pussy, feeling Nova's hands clench in her hair desperately.

No longer distracted by such a simple thing as H-Anime, the three of them moaned in unison, the deep rumbles from two of their throats making their tongues vibrate against the walls they were wantonly eating at. Nova cried out her release first, thrusting up eagerly into her hikari's mouth as she came, leaning back on the couch to watch Shizuka tongue Kitty's pussy, panting slightly heavily with a flushed face that mimicked her sister's own.

Kitty purred, dark emerald eyes open wide and a content smile on her lips as she met her yami's own ice-blue orbs. She continued to thrust back against Shizuka's tongue, acting so wanton that Nova was finding it hard to believe that she was her hikari. Finally, Kitty cried out her orgasm, her red-hot face straining as Shizuka's own scream that vibrated around her pussy made her cum again. The three of them crawled back into the position they'd been in before it all started, sweat glistening down their naked bodies as Nova turned off the TV, Shizuka and Kitty looking at the yami in surprise.

"Why watch that when we can live it?" she said smugly and both girls looked at each other before pouncing on her simultaneously.

********************

- elsewhere -

********************

Miho's ear perked up at the loud moans coming from both the den and the bathroom, her face snuggled down between Isis's bare breasts. The Egyptian woman was sleeping peacefully, unaware of the activities going on throughout the rest of the apartment, her arm resting around her koi's shoulders. Miho licked her lips, beginning to rub her leg up and down Isis's thigh. She felt herself getting wet from the sounds, her ever-active hentai imagination allowing her to see just what it was the five of them were doing. She slid one leg between Isis's, starting to heatedly rub herself on the raven-haired woman's thigh, slipping a hand down to the other's pussy to caress the steady wetness between. Isis only moaned as Miho lifted herself up, sweat beginning to glisten down her face as her lavender locks fell around her and spilled onto her shoulders. Miho brought her hand to her lips, sucking the white pre-cum off her fingers as she humped herself against Isis's leg, placing it back down in Isis's cunt. By now, she was practically dripping along her Egyptian lover's thigh, leaning down to tenderly lick and kiss one of Isis's breasts before taking her nipple into her mouth. Isis's thighs began to twitch when Miho's thumb brushed against her clit rapidly, moving in time with the lavender-haired girl's thrusts down on them.

A slightly muffled cry left Isis's lips when her cum trickled onto Miho's hand and the younger girl collapsed, releasing her own essence as well. Tucking herself back under Isis's arm, Miho allowed sleep to reclaim her.

End of chapter four