Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Sleepover ❯ Chapter Three:: Meet My Yami, Koi ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

TITLE: Wild Sleepover

SERIES: YuGiOu

AUTHOR: Dark Elf a.k.a Kitty Romanova

WARNINGS: Yuri (lesbian sex, Nova x Shizuka x Kitty)

PLOT BUNNY: The girls of YuGiOu (including Kitty = me ^.^) decide to spend a fun-filled weekend at Mai's apartment. However it turns out nothing like they expected. (YURI, Shizuka x Kitty x Nova/Kitty x Shizuka x Nova, Miho x Isis/Isis x Miho, Mai x Anzu/Anzu x Mai)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own YuGiOu nor any of its characters, I just own the fic, Kitty Romanova and nothing more.

REVIEW THANKS:

Neko-chan (mm.o); Eh-heh, I'm not really all that Southern and no way in hell am I a belle. Belle = French for beautiful. And I can't really be considered Southern unless you look at the fact that I'm from a place in Southern Tasmania called South Arm, then yeah, I suppose I am Southern. :) I'm used to converting people to reading yaoi and Yuri now, it happens all the time.

Un named (mm.o); Hell yeah I'm bringing Shizuka in. *huggles Shizuka plushie then scampers away, hissing* Miiiine! My preeeeecccciiiiooooouuuussss......

Kitt (adff.net); *-* *starry eyes with Kitt-chan*

********************

Chapter Three:: Meet My Yami, Koi

- Night, Day 1 -

********************

"Okaasan said I could stay until Monday," Shizuka informed the other girls once they got back to the blonde's apartment, Anzu and Kitty carrying their dinner, which had been unanimously voted as pizza. "That's fine by us, right girls?" Mai's statement was met with "right"s. Anzu set her pizza down on the counter that separated the den from the kitchen, Kitty grabbing the plates from the cupboard and setting her pizza box down next to the one Anzu had been carrying, snatching up a piece of Hawaiian before taking her seat on the couch. Shizuka put her duffel bag in Mai's room, pausing a moment to take a look around in thought before dragging out a couple of DVDs she'd shoved in her bag and going back into the den, dropping them on the coffee table and grabbing herself a slice of seafood pizza.

Miho quite nearly choked on her slice when she saw the title and type of one of the DVDs. "Backdoor Sluts 9(i)?!" At the name of the DVD, all eating in the room stopped and Mai snatched it off the coffee table from her seat beside Isis, eyes widening. "You have Backdoor Sluts 9?! Man, I have been looking all over for this......" She paused, looking at the auburn-haired girl they had all previously thought to be innocent. "Since when do you own lesbian pornos, Shizuka-chan??"

A coy smile curled on Shizuka's lips. "Well when you have Jounouchi Katsuya for an oniisan it pretty much comes with the territory." Isis blinked. "Since you put it that way, I guess we can't argue." The six girls continued to eat their pizza, Kitty glancing up at Shizuka every now and then. She had to admit, the blue-eyed Jounouchi girl was quite attractive - auburn hair cascading down to the middle of her shoulder blades in a plat while two clumps hung loose, framing her face, middle-sized - Kitty guessed a double C-cup - breasts rested on her chest, a slightly thin waist line leading down to slim, sexy legs and a cute ass. Kitty licked her suddenly dry lips, using a finger to pick up some cheese that had dropped onto her chin. Her hentai mind was at work imagining the girl in sex - cheeks flushed pink, pleas and moans leaving full lips as her partner ate her out...... Kitty blushed, staring down at the half-eaten pizza in her hands. Normally she wouldn't be ashamed of thinking such thoughts but there was something about Shizuka that made her aggressive thoughts make her blush. She quietly excused herself from the semi-circle, setting her plate down on the counter and making her way to Mai's room.

Anzu watched the Southern gal leave the room, hearing the door to the bedroom shut. The brunette cheerleader blinked in surprise when Shizuka excused herself a few minutes later. A small smile curled on her lips and Anzu continued eating her dinner.

"Kitty-sempai, is everything alright?" The said elfin girl sat up on the large bed as Shizuka entered the room. She smiled slightly once the auburn-haired Jounouchi, moving to prop herself next to her at the foot of the pillows. "I thought I had myself figured out," Kitty spoke softly, Shizuka noticing she wasn't using her southern dialogue. "Then you caught my eye and bam, I'm confused."

She paused for a moment, letting the hidden message sink into Shizuka's mind. /Great, now she'll hate me./

//At least you got it off your chest,// Kitty's yami, Nova, pointed out to her hikari. Most normal people wouldn't have known it but Kitty was the reincarnation of one of the Gemini Elf twins, her yami being the other. Only Isis and a select few knew about them. Kitty very nearly fainted when lips pressed firmly against hers, a tongue sliding along her bottom lip, gently pressing for entrance. She complied, allowing Shizuka to explore her wet, hot cavern, feeling a tingle when the other girl's tongue brushed over her tongue ring.

//Score!// Nova chuckled softly as her hikari was pushed back onto the bed by gentle hands, an act which broke them apart, panting. "Sh-Shizuka-chan......" Kitty's sentence was silenced by a finger to her lips, Shizuka's other hand slipping under the black leather skirt and caressing the wetness between Kitty's legs fondly, a moan leaving her lips as one of Shizuka's fingers brushed up against her clit roughly, making her thighs twitch at the wonderful sensation. Shizuka's other fingers unbuttoned the Chinese top of the Southern girl with eagerness, running her tongue through Kitty's cleavage, stopping to suck at the skin in the centre as her hand unbuttoned the other two clips at the bottom, nipping at the flesh of the other's tits as her middle finger slipped inside, now using her thumb to brush against Kitty's clitoris.

Kitty bucked up, sighing as Shizuka thrusted her index and ring finger in with her middle finger, her pussy clenching around them as she moved out of her shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room. Shizuka's lips were now kissing her stomach, her tongue thrusting into her navel and swirling around it in time with her finger's thrusts. A squeal of surprise left her mouth when she felt her jeans being pulled down by cold hands, pausing her thrusting and looking over her shoulder, surprise passing through her eyes at the naked Kitty look-alike near her ass.

Nova smiled at the auburn-haired mortal, stretching out over her body to kiss her hikari, Kitty moaning as her tongue brushed along her neck to her ear where it explored the crevices, dipping in while Nova's hands continued to undress Shizuka. Nova gave Kitty a smirk before moving back to her previous position, a now naked Shizuka before her. The young Jounouchi squealed again when Nova's tongue poked into her cunt, the thrusting motions making her fingers thrust into Kitty's pussy. Kitty began bucking up rapidly when Shizuka's thumb brushed over her clit again and again, head lolled back in pleasure as the auburn-haired female finally gave in, unzipping the other's leather skirt and throwing it to the side as she licked over her partner's entrance, sliding her tongue in over her fingers before removing them, beginning to slide it in and out. The Southern gal's yami spread Shizuka's legs apart a little more, moving onto her back and pulling herself up underneath the mortal girl, thighs twitching slightly as she began to twist and pinch her own clitoris while eating Shizuka out. Kitty's hands were in Shizuka's auburn hair, pushing down on the head that continued to thrust, lick and nip her to the brink of orgasm.

Kitty screamed as her release came full-force against Shizuka's mouth, the Japanese girl barely having time to swallow as she cried out her own, spilling some of her lover's cum onto the bed and her own into Nova's throat, the yami having more control over herself than her hikari when she came in her own hand, the hot, spicy fluid trailing off her hand and onto the sheets. Nova licked her hand clean, enjoying the salty taste before joining her hikari and their newfound lover, taking Shizuka's right side while Kitty took her left.

The Southern belle kissed Shizuka passionately, moving to run her hand through the auburn hair. The two of them separated, smiles on their faces as Nova copied her hikari, but her kiss was more filled with lust than passion.

"By the way, Shizuka, this is my yami."

End chapter Three

(i) Got this from the SOUTH PARK episode when they were playing LoTR. That was sooo funny XD Good thing my parents weren't listening properly (I can't find SBS on the dial downstairs anymore ;~;)

ELF'S NOTES: I'm sorry that chapter was so short but I think I'm losing my fire again. My friend Jerbal (I call him Lemmiwinks just to annoy him, LMFAO) says I have a lot of pent up sexual energy I need to release (he's seen my folder of yaoi......he says I'm obsessed and DAMN RIGHT I AM, strangely it doesn't disturb him as much as my friends were when I met them first year college which was last year) but I don't seem to want to continue. Make me change my mind, onegaaaai? *blinks cutely* A lot of people seem to be viewing but they don't seem to be reviewing.

DARK ELF ~ YURI QUEEN

carmelchaos@yahoo.com.au