Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wisdom of the Pharaoh ❯ Chapter Fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Mr. Takahashi. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are his. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of
those who own the rights to the Yu-gi-oh Series.I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.Some of the fic has been influenced by the works of the Anime Addventure,
especially Kender. Thanks.
 
C&C welcomed at corpse_king_2000@yahoo.com
 
Wisdom of the Pharaoh
 
Part Fifteen
 
Yugi finally made the choice of which of the two women that he wanted to have sexy with first, the choice between experience and the virgin. The choice he had made was, "Serenity, we will be going first. Vivian, you can prepare your pussy for me while you watch the two of us make love with each other. I hope you don't mind?"
 
"I think that I can manage while the two of you go at it. Besides, I know that you want to save the best for last and next to Mai, I am the best." Vivian said as she head for a chair that was in the room and took a seat that would allow her to be comfortable. She also took the seat in a way that would allow her easy access to her pussy, so that she could masturbate while watching her master and his other slave go at it.
 
Serenity pouted for a bit before she smiled and spoke, "You're just jealous of the fun that we're about to have with each other once I give myself completely to Yugi." Serenity then moved closer to the bed that Yugi had been sitting on as he had watched the two of them strip. She kneeled before him as she kissed the tip of his cock as the beginning of her sexual experience with the king of games.
 
Rising, she gentily lifted him up as she lay down on the bed so that he was standing up in front of her. She whispered, "I think that you might want to ride on top of me so that you can have full control over me, my master." Her eyes sparkled as she said this, daring him to try and take her from above.
 
The multi-coloured hair youth was surprised by the action of the young women but he was willing to try what ever it was that she was willing to do for her first time. He wanted to make it special even with her being his slave. He started by kissing her on her legs, trailing himself up her body as he occationally switched from leg to leg as he slowly made it up to her hips. Her hips and the resting place of her pussy.
 
Once he had made it to the pussy, he started to kiss that and lick at the clit that was standing up from sexual excitement. He was not trying to eat out her pussy as he was not in the mood for that at the moment, but he did want to get her engine roaring before he entered her and took her maidenhood.
 
Another reason that he was doing the licking of her pussy was to try and make her flow of cum become greater, hoping that the extra lubrication would make it easier for her hymen to be broken with out causing her too much pain or suffering.
 
'I don't want Serenity's first time with sex to be an unpleasent experience. I want her to have the most pleasure she can under the circumstances, with out any intense pain that might come from this action.'
 
Cum started to flow from the cunt as she shivered in delight, the channel becoming more flooded and easier to enter with a certain male organ. After taking a circle around the little nub to bring a moan to her lips, he kissed up her belly making sure to do a little licking around her belly button.
 
As he continued up her body, he began to her breasts which he started to suck and nibble on the tit tips. As he did this he was getting ready to move into the position that he would need to enter her. He rised up from licking her breats, he hovered in front of her with his cock standing erect over the pussy of his partner.
 
"Now Serenity, I am going to have to warn you that it might be painful and a bit blood when I take you for the first time." Yugi told her as he notice that she was trying to catch her breath, showing that she was loosing control over herself. Continuing, "I can go a little more slowly so that you can ease into it, even placing my cock in you with care so that you can get use to it before you tear your hymen."
 
"Whatever you think might be best for me. I trust you to make the right choice for me, master. You have always been a caring, kind persona and I know that you will try to make me the happiest women in the world." Serenity said in a breathless voice.
 
Yugi nodded as he understood what it was that she was saying. He realized in that moment how much power he had with the women in his life, the control over them that also meant that he had a responsiblity to them as well. He had a duty to them to make them feel good as well as make them happy with their life. He did have Mai to assist him with these duties, but he was the head of this team and had to do hard work to make them successful. He knew that he would have to look this over when he could, but first came the love.
 
Meanwhile, in another part of the room...
 
Vivian was watching closely as she moved her fingers to her breasts so that she could massage the nerves that stood in the fleshy mounds meant to feed. She was trying to hold back from playing with her pussy so that she could save it for Yugi's complete use after he had finished with the younger girl. She was also very pleased by the actions of her master as he moved up Serenity's body to bring her pleasure before he gained his. It was few men who would have thought about doing that before he got his own pleasure from the women that he was with.
 
Still she was getting a good feeling from both her touch and the moves of her lover. It was even better than watching Mai and Tea playing with each other when the three of them were together before the king of games arrived at Harpy Duellist's apartment.
 
She was even having a little bit of a waking daydream while this was going on where she was in the place of Serenity, being pleased by the sexiest man in both of their worlds.
 
'I wonder why it is that destiny had kept us apart for so long before we finally met each other since we have been meant for each other. With the other sexy ladies as well.' The asian champion did have another waking daydream where it was the three of them that were making love with each other, with both Serenity and Yugi focusing on pleasuring her.
 
She was still paying a little attention while Yugi was trying to make it easier for Serenity, who had been up to this point a virgin. Serenity seem to be very trusting of Yugi expressing his kindness and caring. From what she had heard from the duelling circuit that was the correct way of looking at Yugi, having close and strong friends who supported him during all of his duel. Even having a friend that was an up and comming duellist who even duelled him in Duellist Kingdom, something that was usual in the cut throat world of duelling.
 
But the fact that he was close even to a rival duellist did speak to her that he would be be willing to have a health relationship with a duellist. One where they can battle against each other and still come away as lovers. Vivian could only hope that she could be that kind of person when she duelled him or her fellow loveslaves.
 
It did make her think about what would happen if they made the duels that they would eventually be having with each other for fun, into something that would be more sexual in nature than the games that occured in tournment. Perhaps a game of strip duelling could happen every now and then, perhaps something like duel sex which would use the game to decide actions that would occur during love making.
 
'Those ideas do have interesting prospects for a family that is made up of duellist, such as ours. Still it won't beat sex as plain or as dirty as we want it to be between all of us. I should get back to the show that Yugi and Serenity are showing me.' The asian champ thought as she played some more with her tits.
 
Back with Yugi and Serenity...
 
"Try to relax a little before I do this, it might make it easier for you to loose your hymen when I enter into you. With any luck this might not be as painful as I think." Yugi told her as he slowly lowered himself down on her so that his cock fit in the little tunnel that nature had provided. Serenity bit her lip as she tried to prepare for the pain that Yugi had told her would be coming with the end of her virginity. She had fantasies of things like this, she was a mature women of fifteen, but she had not expected it to occur just in the way that it had happened.
 
But now was the moment that had been only in her sexual fantasies, she could feel the slowly movement of the cock into her. It inched up slowly taking it's time before it reached something that seemed to stop it that she could feel. It was a little tender from what it was that she was feeling, but Yugi was trying his best to be gentle as he pushed on it. Then she felt the break and the jolt of pain, which caused her to release a sound of discomfort.
 
Yugi looked at her as she opened her eyes after making that noise, as he asked, "Are you all right, Serenity? I didn't hurt you to badly? I can stop if you want to wait a little bit before we continued." Serenity was touched that he was focusing on her first before his own pleasure, it made her sure that she had found the perfect master for her to live her life with.
 
"I'm fine, Yugi. I guess that I wasn't expecting it to feel this way when it happened, but not that it's over I am feeling a lot better. I think that I am starting to get use to the feeling of your rod in my little pussy." Serenity told him with sassy grin and wink as she lay underneath him.
 
"Well, perhaps I could make you feel even better than you feel now, to take away all of the pain that I have just brought you." Yugi said as he moved his fingers across her body, seeming to focus on points that were on her breasts as kissed her on the mouth. It was strange, but it was really helping her lose the feeling of pain and gain the feeling of pleasure instead as he touched and kissed her.
 
Then she felt him move with in her as he moved himself in and out of her, with an unusual movement of the prick so that it twisted inside the canal hitting her in a way that was making her wet and horny. She decided to move her hands so that they sat on his back so that she could feel the man that was making sweet love to her as she felt him touch her. She tried to return the favour of his playing with her body by giving him a mini massage while they had sex.
 
She also tried to use her pussy muscles like she had read about on the internet to guide the cock inwards when it entered and outwards when it exited her. She also tried to use those muscles to milk the cum out of his cock, to fill herself with his man seed. She thought to herself, 'I'm glad that mum made me take a precaution of birth control when I started to have my monthly visitor. I have been taking it regularly, so I shouldn't be getting pregnant to easily.'
 
But it seemed that Yugi was skilled in keeping himself from coming as they continued their excerise, but it was not equal as Serenity was having an orgasm from the stimulation that Yugi had been providing her. Serenity could also hear the moans of their other partner as Vivian was masturbating herself off with the image she was seeing of Yugi and Serenity together. In her mind Serenit thought, 'I wonder if I will be doing that when Yugi has his way with Vi.' Then Yugi did something with his cock that caused her to loose all concious thought.
 
Suddenly, Serenity the thinking human being had been replace by Serenity the wild sexual animal as she began to fuck Yugi wildly. Her fingers returned to her chest as she began to play with herself and with the fingers of her lover as she tried to increase her own pleasure from her first experience with such sensuality. Her cunt contracted with more force as she could feel both orgasm and overstimulation of her sex drive by her master.
 
Then she felt the thrust of fluid filling her most privates of places as Yugi grunted out a small moan as he came. The mixture of her own coming mixed with the knowledge that she had made him come as well made her yell out a triumphant, "Oh God, YES!" She could feel Yugi fall gentily on top of her as he lost his energy for the moment, both of them weak from the sex that they had just had with each other. Each satified with the joy that they had brought each other.
 
Meanwhile, back with Vivian...
 
Vivian had made herself come a few times as she watched her master and the virgin go at each other with a wild abandonment as they explored each other's body. But now was the moment when the two of them had finished with their orgasms and had to take a moment for each other to regain their strength so that they could move to the next part of the night's activities. The part when Vivian would be given a chance to have her way with her master after all of this time.
 
Vivian was surprise to see that Yugi was up and moving after a few moments of rest on top of the younger woman that he had just enjoyed. He got up and walked to the bathroom as he mentioned, "I'll think that I'll clean myself up and then get a few clean sheets to use before the next round. After I am done, Serenity can clean herself up and I can show Vi a good time. If she moves quickly enough, Serenity should be able to see the show." With that Yugi left the room, but he didn't leave the thoughts of Vi.
 
'If I was him, I would be going to have a shower to clean the cum and the blood off me after having sex with our untouched flower. I guess that Yugi hasn't thought about the possiblities that could occur in the bathroom between lovers.' She thought to herself as she was on the horns of a choice that could changed the night's direction.
 
She made her choice as she got up and move towards the bathroom after Yugi. As she did that, Serenity turned to look at her as the reddish hair woman asked, "What are you doing, Vi?"
 
Vivian smiled at the girl as the martial artist said, "I'm going to give Yugi a little surprise and make sure that he comes out sqeaky clean so that the three of us could have some fun togther before we join with the other three for the rest of the night." Vivian gave a little wink as she headed into the bathroom, ready for some love making underwater.
 
The room was a soft shade of rose that seemed to be designed so that one would be soothed by the colour when you did your washing of your body and the other manners. The room had both a bath and a shower for use, but she was drawn to the shower from the sound of the water washing down from the head. She could hear the splashing noises of someone that was trying to clean themselves.
 
Moving to one side of the room that contained linens, she picked up a soft wash cloth that had been sitting there. Then she moved to the shower like she was hunting prey with in jungle, ready to pounce on the unsuspecting master that was in that little room within a room. The clear glass door had fogged up from the heat of the water in the average temperture room. Vivian knew that Yugi could not see her coming, and she loved it.
 
She opened the door to see Yugi jump and said, "I was wondering if you wanted me to wash your back... and other hard to reach places."
 
Author's Notes:
 
Well, here's your christmas present. The next chapter of the Wisdom series before I take a little time off for reflection and mediatation, with new ideas being filled out for other locations. I am thinking about taking a little time off from this fic and it's sequel to work on another Yu-gi-oh lemon idea that would involve a little less mind control and a little more romance with the kinky sex.
 
I have been also been having troubles with my router, so I have not written anything for this week. It was lucky that I was going to take my vacation now anyways. I have a few more lemon parts that could be posted when I need it, but I will be working on what I can for now.
 
Thanks for readying and I welcome you to here again to see the next chapter of "Wisdom of the Pharaoh".
 
HC/CK