Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / RG Veda Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss by a Rose ❯ Scary Movie ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 1~ Scary Movie

By: Arctic_kitsune_gypsy

Disclamer: I don't own Tenchi Muyo / Sailor Moon / RG Veda / Outlaw Star / Oh My Goddess / Neon Genesis Evangelion / Cowboy Bebop / Trigun / Yu Yu Hakusho SOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T SUE ME!

Ok, ok this is my first fic at aff.net, so please be gentle. E-mail me if you have any comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kurama, Hey Kurama, Hey Kurama, Hey Kurama, Hey Kurama, Hey Kurama, Hey Kurama." Edward kept saying while pulling on his red hair. She stopped pulling on his hair and climbed up on his shoulders and started singing,

"Hot dog bun not to young, oldie moldy, history, mystery. Hahahaha, youse fune toe, playe, withe. Hehehe". Edward jumped off of his shoulders and ran on all fours to Hiei's room.

"Now time to annoy Shorty Hiei. Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei, Hiei. Time for youse daily dose of Ed." She ran into my legs and I reached down and grabbed her by the back of her shirt.

"Woa, hold up now, where are you going?"

"Ed is going to annoy shorty Hiei." Ed told me. I smiled,

"Well he's in the shower, have fun."

"YAY, Ed going to play with shorty Hiei, Ed going to play with shorty Hiei, Ed going to play with shorty Hiei, Ed going to play with shorty Hiei." She screamed while running down the hall to Hiei's bedroom. I went and sat on the sofa next to Kurama who was slouching in the sofa, massaging his shoulders.

"Leme guess, Edward."

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Because she is the only one who would climb up on a person's shoulders, especially yours."

"Tell me why?"

"Look Kurama, I'm even kinda afraid of you, with that little Rose Whip maneuver and such."

"Hm, that's a big suprise. With you being the 3rd most powerful being in the cosmos it should be the other way around."

"Maybe it should be"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GET THIS DEMONIC CHILD AWAY FROM ME!" Hiei screamed. Running out of his room... naked.

"Ed just wanted to playa witha Hiei. Ed sees no problem in that. No, No, No Ed sees no problem. Ed knows that no problem is there..." She was cut off by my hand going over her mouth.

"Hiei go back to your room and get some clothes on." Hiei obeyed and walked off.

"Does Edward want some chocolate cake?" I asked her removing my hand from her mouth.

"Ed want cake, Ed want cake!" she screamed while bouncing up and down.

"Well go in the kitchen and there is a big slice of chocolate cake just for you with chocolate icing." Edward's eyes got huge.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY, ED GETS CHOCOLATE CAKE, ED GETS CHOCOLATE CAKE, ED GETS CHOCOLATE CAKE, ED GETS CHOCOLATE CAKE, ED GETS CHOCOLATE CAKE!" Ed repeated while running down the hall to the kitchen. I went to the Entertainment Center and was looking at what DVD to watch.

"Was there really a piece of cake in the kitchen?"

"Yea Kurama, I knew that it would happen so I was prepared."

"Hey Setsuna, What kind of Popcorn do you want, ACT Butter Lovers, ACT Butter, or ACT Plain?" Aska yelled out of the kitchen

"Ummm, how `bout ACT Butter Lovers, Aska?"

"Oke-doke." She responded.

"So what are we watching, Setsuna?"

"Well Kurama, since it's 12:00 midnight. I think we could use the horror of 13 Ghosts."

"You're something, you know that. Right?"

"Yea, heh, I know. Hey, Jin, Hiei, Yuske, Kuwabara, Aska, Botan, Kayko, Yukina, Aisha. The movie is in the DVD player and it's 13 Ghosts. Is that alright?"

"Yea sure it is, I need to get a lil spook in me system." Jin spoke

"Yea, but Kuwabara better wear some plastic "Tighty Whiteys" so he wont pee on the sofa" Hiei commented.

"Why you little..." Kuwabara shouted about to clobber Hiei.

"Yay 13 Ghosts I wanted to see that again." Aisha said while running down the stairs pushing Kurabara over the stair banister. We all was on the sofa, I sat in-between Kurama and Hiei. Aska set in-between Jin and Yuske. Kayko sat in-between Yuske and Aisha. Yukina sat in-between Aisha and Kuwabara, and Botan sat in-between Urd and Kuwabara. Yuske had brought in a cooler full of- Heineken beer, grape and orange bottles of soda, some Pepsi, Pepsi Blue, and Mountain Dew Code Red. I started throwing out sodas to every one who wanted one and a Heineken beer to Yuske. Every time something would pop up, Botan and Kayko would scream.

"It's alright." Yuske and Kuwabara would say every time. Something in the middle of the movie hand made us all jump, even Hiei jumped of the sofa a little bit, and Kuwarbara peed in his pants which totally stunk, but thank God he was wearing adult dippers so it didn't get on the sofa. At the end of the movie everybody was scared out of their wits because they thought that something was going to pop up out of nowhere and kill them. We all ended up sleeping in the living room floor `cept Jin who thought it was to crowded on the floor so he slept in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy - Sorry its so short, I promise I will make the next chapter a lil longer.

Youko- Please Review

Hiei- But no Flames or I will flame you

Death Kitsune- HIEI-SAMA!!!!

Hiei- WHAT!?!?!

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy - Sorry for that. So as I said before, please review.

Youko- Poka!

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy - Russian for bye... YOU KNOW RUSSIAN!?!?

Youko- Hey you taught me.

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy - Oh...

Youko & Arctic_kitsune_gypsy - Poka!