Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Flames of Love ❯ Flames of Love 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Flames of Love 4:Which The Enemies Appear
Author's Notes: Good evening boys and girls. Here is the semi eagerly awaited squel to the stories A Ghostly Love one of my DBZ stories, and Demon Beloved one of my Yu Yu Hakusho. So it would be a good idea to read those two stories or else you will be so lost. The URL's for those stories are
A Ghostly Love: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=438237
Demon Beloved: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=738534
Also this story takes place one year after A Ghostly Love and five years after the end of the Yu Yu Hakusho story. I did not know what age Shura was at the end of YYH so I am guessing on the age. So without further ado I present 'FLAMES OF LOVE'!
________________________________________________________
Babi-sa smiled and ran her hands loving over the golden ball, that hoovered over a stand. She chuckled has the body began to form into the figure of a woman with long hair and bat wings. She chuckled and stroked it the area where the woman's stomach was.
"Soon you will be ready to take revenge on the men that killed my father and brother," she said resting her face against the tube. "And when that time comes it will truely be glorious. For I am smarter then my brother ever was and have the beauty of my mother. Along with the powers of my father I will be invinsible."
For unlike her brother and father Babi-sa was quite attractive in many male eyes. Her long sea green hair feel to her mid back and was streaked with yellow-orange. Her cold dark blue eyes could pentrate the strongest of men and make them shake in fear. Her long legs made her stand almost even to Chichi had they been back to back. Her skin was so pale it was almost lurid. She chuckled and pulled at her short mini skirt that was made of red leather, she had a black silk tank to go with it that barely covered her midrift.
She waved her hand and an image appeared of the Z Warriors. However the one that stuck out the most and caught her attention was Goku.
"What a handsome man he is," said Badi-sa to herself.
Badi-sa frowned when she saw a woman with black hair step next to him and wra her arms around one of his muscular arms lovingly.
"Whose she?!" demanded Badi-sa her dark eyes flashing dangerously.
It was then that Hiei stepped into the vision of the ball.
"A Demon on Earth?" asked Badi-sa thoughtfully. "I wonder if I could use that to my advantage."
"After all it shouldn't be to hard to turn him I mean Demons are already evil has it is," said Badi-sa. "But since I would prefer to see the havoic I cause myself I will wait till I'm right there with them."
The ball began to crack and the woman stepped out of the ball and smiled evilly at Babi-sa kneeling down on one knee.
"What are your orders Lady Badi-sa?"
"We are going to go to the Tenkaichi Budoukai," smirked Babi-sa.
"Very well my lady on your word," said the woman standing up and bowing.
"Good girl Baa, good girl," smirked Babi-sa turning away. "Looks like father wasn't that stupid to try and control you when he knew very well that only a female could control you. Come we have some revenge to take care of."
Baa bowed once more and the two of them took off in the direction of the Tenkaichi Budoukai.
________________________________________________________
Chichi and someone new comer called Lark were called up next. Lark had long blonde hair in a braid and pale green eyes. He had a chinesse style fighting gi on that was sea green. He smiled and looked Chichi over in her dark purple body suit with black boots and gloves.
"Your quite a cutey," smirked Lark. "How bout you and me ditch this tournement and go out to dinner."
"Um no thanks," said Chichi rolling her eyes.
"What's wrong baby my good looks to good for you?"
"No I would prefer to eat dinner with my husband," said Chichi with mock sweetness.
"Husband?" asked Lark smirking. "He doesn't have to know."
"Well my husband just so happens to have good hearing and he does know what you just said."
"Oh really who's your husband."
"You see the really tall man with black hair wearing an orange and blue gi?" asked Chichi pointing toward the sidelines where the other fighters were waiting.
"Yeah."
"Well that's my husband."
"You've got to be kidding me!" exclaimed Lark his eyes nearly poping out of his head.
"Nope," said Chichi doing a roundhouse kick to send him into a wall.
"I'll start the count down!" shouted Juri happily jumping back onto the stage. "1.....2.....3.....4.....5......6...7......8.....9.....10! Chichi wins!"
The crowd began to cheer has Chichi hopped off of the stage and made her way over to her waiting husband who embraced her happily.
"Good job sweetie," smirked Goku.
"Of course I am after all your wife," said Chichi haughtily.
"That you are," smirked Goku.
Piccollo saw the short Demon watching the couple out of the corner of his eyes. When the young Demon noticed he was being watched he looked away to concentrate on the other match that was about to get underway. Piccollo decided to see if he could talk to the boy and see exactly why he was here whether or not the rumors were really true or just a bunch of bullshit.
"So," said Piccollo. "Are the rumors about you true?"
"What rumors?" asked Hiei flatly.
"The rumors about you being here to prove yourself to some Demon hybred?"
"I didn't realize that the rumors went from one Earth to another," snorted the boy.
"You'd be surprised," said Piccollo. "So are they true?"
Piccollo watched the young man's face for any hints on whether or not the next set of word coming out of his mouth where true or not. The faint blush that ran across his nose was all he really needed to know.
"Yeah," muttered Hiei.
"I thought has much."
"Why do you want to know anyways?"
"Because I have no intention of letting anyone try and harm my home even if it isn't my planet of orgin."
"Is that the only reason?" asked Hiei as Piccollo walked away.
Piccollo stopped and looked over his shoulder, "No there are several other reasons my friends and the woman I love (have to read 'An Eternal Love' to understand that)."
Hiei sighed and looked back at the fight the short man, the flame like hair seemed to have beaten his opinant. Suddenly a flash of light caught everyone's attention and they all turned to see two women standing in the middle of the arenea floor.
"I am here looking for the ones responsible for the death of my father and brother," said one of them.
________________________________________________________