Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Revenge Brings ❯ Chapter 1: Hell's Royals ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Okay everyone, this is the revised edition of What Revenge Brings, previously titled The Devils Spawn.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy.

Summary:

Revenge was all that she wanted. Only with his death would her need for vengeance be satisfied. Too bad fate had other plans for her. Too bad fate wanted to give her men of all flavors as lovers, not to make a whore out of her. But to heal her. To make her understand, to make her feel. To make her love. All she wanted was revenge. She was going to get so much more.

*What Revenge Brings*


Chapter 1: Hell’s Royals

Dark and gloomy was the room, matching the mood of the sullen and angry princess. She stalked the room, pacing from side to side. Glaring at anything and everything in her path, she was like a caged animal that was meant to be wild and free. A very pissed off caged animal. Plopping gracefully onto the large couch opposite the rest of her family she growled softly at their amused looks.

Decorated in blacks and whites with the occasional splash of silver the room was highly modernized. More so then the makai lords or even reikai. Chrome plated base with black cushions and white pillows with light black designs held the sprawled body of the Princess of Hell. The rug, that laid under the couch and the matching chairs parallel to the couch was oriental in style and pattern.

“Kagome.” cautioned the man to the far right.

Long crimson hair hung down to his waist and golden eyes glowed with warning. Kagome-hime glared coldly at the man, eyes like a winter storm, but the color of the sun. Bitter and angry. Shaking his head at his daughter he sighed softly to himself.

“Darling, I’m just as frustrated about this as you are. But there are rules we have to follow, precautions to take. We can’t afford to become rash in our decisions letting our emotions guide us. Others will surely see that as a sign of weakness. They may decide to challenge us.” This was spoke condescendingly, almost insultingly.

Kagome was silent, not daring to speak what was really on her mind.

“It’s not fair to us, to her.” Bankotsu was the one who spoke. Softly.

“No, it’s not fair but nothing is ever fair. Otherwise your mother would still be here with us,” Kagome’s fists clenched in anger, “Or your sister. We will have our vengeance, just be patient a little longer. A little longer.”

Kagome bit back a snarl.

“Understood father.” Hiten said no emotion present on his handsome features.

Jigoku smiled satisfactorily showing a fang as his three children stood, waiting to be dismissed. His heirs were legendary. Hiten, the thunder brother, with control over the thunder and shadows. His animal was the dragon. Bankotsu was the Ice Wolf. Controller of Ice, shadows and wolves. And Kagome. His darling Kagome was the Hell’s angel, the most feared woman in all realms. Controller of fire, shadows and cats. Big cats. The name hell’s angel came from her large black wings with red tips.

Hiten, 21, the oldest living sibling took after his mother who was a kage kitsune youkai. Very rare. He had dark raven, waist length hair pulled back into a braid and dark crimson eyes. He stood at 6’2 with a toned body. He was the ‘playboy’ of the family. Bankotsu, 20, was quieter but just as deadly. He could have passed for Hiten’s twin. His hair too, was always in a braid and that same shade of raven black as all his children had. However his eyes were a blue-gray, a mystery in itself. 6’0 and an expert swordsman. Kagome, 18, the baby of the family too had dark knee-length raven hair and gold eyes. She was the only one who had his wings and his pale skin, unlike her two brothers whose skin was tan like their mothers. Petite, she was, only 5’4 in height, but she was beautiful, and curvy. A natural seductress like all her siblings.

His other two daughters were dead, had been for ten years. Both by Kagome’s hand. The youngest was Yura, shoulder length black hair and crimson eyes. She was a manipulator of hair. She would have been 16 had she not died years ago. Kikyo, his eldest would have been 27. She was the cause for all the pain they’ve been through. He knew, he knew Kagome never forgave Kikyo for what she’d done. The danger she’d put them in by getting involved with the hanyou, Naraku. Then she betrayed them all. Kikyo: 27, Hiten: 21, Bankotsu: 20, Kagome: 18, and Yura: 16, that’s how old all of them were now, or would have been, in demon years at least. Ten human years to a demon year.

The three siblings stood at the same time as if it were a choreographed move. Holding his arm out like a gentlemen, Kagome took Hiten’s offered arm. They left the room in easy graceful glides. Like large predators.

But no one noticed how Kagome’s eyes flared in the dark, no one noticed how hard the princess of hell was trying not to cry...perhaps it’s because no one really wanted to.