Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Party Time ❯ Truth or Dare: Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any Anime shows and/or characters from them, nor do I own any brand names mentioned. However, I do own Ayumi, and my sister owns Esanan.
 
Sesshomaru: Dare.
 
Everyone else: YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! He actually spoke!!!!
 
Yusuke: I dare you to say a sentence with more than five words in it.
 
Sesshomaru: I do not feel like it.
 
Everyone else: YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
 
Botan: Bingo! Let's see what our contestant has won today, shall we?
 
Yusuke: Don't I get something for making him talk!?
 
Keiko: He's also going to have to say something to whomever he picks!
 
Sanosuke: Who do you truth or dare, Sesshomarrou?
 
Sesshomaru: Nobody.
 
Shizuru: Well, if going to be a spoilsport, Yuske can just truth or dare someone else, too.
 
Yusuke: Fine with me. Esanan, truth or dare?
 
Esanan: Dare, please.
 
Yusuke: Hmmm...I dare you to drink a soup made of broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, tofu, hot dogs, liver, tongue, and mustard.
 
[Esanan slaps Yuske on the face.]
 
Yusuke: What was that for!?
 
Esanan: That was just because you're an idiot. Anyway, where are you going to get all that food? Don't tell me Kurama has all that in his hair!? And, I like tofu.
 
[Kurama instantly pulls out bags full of broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, tofu, hot dogs, liver, tongue, and mustard, and a gigantic blender.]
 
Kurama: [throwing everything at Yusuke] Here you are, Yusuke.
 
Yusuke: You were saying, Esanan?
 
Esanan: [folding her arms.] I am a vegetarian. I refuse to eat the hot dogs, liver and tongue.
 
Kenshin: But he dared you too. That means you have to do it.
 
Esanan: I refuse to go against my honor code.
 
[Meanwhile, Yusuke was busy mixing up the soup. (It's a miracle no one heard the blender.) While Esanan wasn't looking, he passed it across the room. When it reached Botan, she leaned over and quickly tried to pour the soup in her Esanan's mouth.]
 
Esanan: [spitting "it" out] Yuuuucckk!!!! Argh!!!
 
Voice: [coming from upstairs] Esanan, could you come and help make dinner?
 
Esanan: [yelling and walking up the stairs] Sure, mom.
 
Shizuru: What's for dinner?
 
Ayumi: Hot dogs, hamburgers, and cheeseburgers.
 
Kagome: Who truth or dare's now?
 
Yukina: Can I? Since, I really don't want to be the subject of a truth or dare.
 
Kuwabara: Of course, go ahead, sweety.
 
Yukina: Okay. Thanks. Kurama, truth or dare?
 
Kurama: I'll have a truth.
 
Yukina: Who do you have a crush on?