Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 20

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Intertwined Permanently- Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

(A.N. Reread chapter nine if you're at all confused)


Sango never made it to Kagome's time era. Although, she was able to get Kirara, along with a note from Sango, through the well though.

In the end, Sango was able to trick Kikyo into unsealing the well by saying that she'd send Kirara through to kill Kagome. Sango would've gone through herself to give Kagome the note, but, she had something else she had to do before she died. She knew she didn't have long to live because, when they last fought Naraku, he had poisoned her, and, slowly but surely, his venom was destroying her from the inside out.

And so, there was someone she needed to see before she was gone. She truly cared about Kagome, but, there was someone she cared about more; Kuronue.

Sango had met him on numerous occassions and they'd gotten closer and closer to eachother. She had eventually realized that she loved him, and, knew that she needed to tell him so.

Thus, she sent Kirara in her place and went to find Kuronue.

'I feel terrible! I wish I could've gone myself, but, I have to tell him!' Sango thought as she unconciously fingered the chain necklace that she had around her neck. Kagome had given it to her in honor of their friendship. She'd coated it with her priestess powers in order to give Sango the ability to travel to her time through the well. She also given Kirara a bandana that did the same for her. Fortunately, it only worked for theirselves alone.

The only reason Sango hadn't told him the last time she saw him was because she was in denial. She'd refused to believe that she, Sango, and elite demon exteriminator, had fallen in love with he, Kuronue, an elite demon thief. Sure, it was one thing to be friends with a demon, but, falling in love with one was completely different.

But, now that she was so close to death, she finally had to come to terms with her feelings. She really did love him.

So, here she was, days away from any civilation, in the middle of a forest filled with hostile demons, dying in the arms of the person she loved the most in the world, Kuronue. Her final words being:"I l-love you, Kuronue..."

"...Me too, Sango. I love you too."

-WITH KIRARA-

"Mow..." Kirara said as a sudden feeling of sheer dread engulfed her as she sat lazily on the Higurashi's couch. Somehow, Kirara knew, her master, her leader, her owner, and her best friend in the entire world was gone. Gone. Just like that, she left this world, traveling to the next.

Kagomes mother had let her in when she recognized her as the 'cute' cat from a photograph Kagome had shown her. She figured that if Kagome didn't want to see her, she coud make her leave herself.

-WITH KAGOME-

Suddenly, a deep feeling of dread settled into the pit of Kagomes stomach, making her stop walking home from the amusement park just long enough for her to see a dusty, old-looking object seemingly have way buried in the ground. It looked like a gravestone, in Kagomes mind. Kagome had walked this way home hundreds of times in her life, and, she'd never seen it there before. It was pretty odd, and, Kagome was pretty curious, so she figured, 'Hey, why not check it out? it couldn't hurt.' thus, she made her way to the vine-covered figure. After wiping it off and moving some vines around, the words on the figure were clear enough for her to read.
It read:
Sango of the Demon Exterminating
Village. An elite demon slayer,
Wonderful daughter and sister,
And precious friends.
She will be missed.

"Sango..." Kagome muttered under her breath, as she felt tears come to her eyes.

-WITH KAGOME; A FEW HOURS LATER-

"Mother! I'm home!" Kagome called as she made her way into the household and towards the living room.

"Oh, Kagome! Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. I pretty much hung out with Hiei."

"I'm glad. By the way, you have a vistor."

"Eh? Who could it be...?" Kagome mumbled to herself as she walked into the living room only to find a certain cat demon sitting on the couch, and, looking oddly depressed.

"K-Kirara?! What are you here for?"

"Mow." Was the only reply she got before she was handed an envelope.

"A letter...? From Sango?" Kagome said to herself gasping, a little when an image of the gravestone came to her head.

The letter read:

Dear Kagome,

I know you must be surprised, but, don't worry. Kirara won't hurt you, and, this letter won't explode or anthing. I promise.
I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry. I should've realized that you'd never kill Kohaku. It was Kikyo who did it. I made a lot of mistakes, and, I'm sorry for each and every one. I hope you can forgive me.
I'd've come myself, but, there's something I have to do. Remember Kuronue? I have to tell him that I love him.
I really wish I could see you Kagome, but, I can't. I really do miss you, but, I have to tell him.
I hope you have fun in your time. And, I hope you make better friends than us. Friends who you can trust. Please, don't come back. They'll hurt you if you. All I ask is that you don't forget us, and hopefully, you can forgive us. But, if you can't, it's okay.
Well, I'm glad I met you Kagome, and, I hope you never change.

Yours Truly,
Sango

After reading the letter, Kagome, with a sad smile on her face and Kirara in tow, walked up to her room and crawled in to.

"Kirara... Thank you... I forgive you, Sango." Kagome whispered as she went to sleep.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

PLEASE REVIEW! FLAMES ARE, AS ALWAYS, WELCOMED!
ON AUGUST FIRST I BOUGHT THE NEW INUYASHA MOVIE (The fourth one) IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. I GOT IT AT WAL MART (For 19 dollars and something cents with tax). I THINK IT WAS REALLY GOOD, BUT, I STILL LIKE THE THIRD A TINY BIT BETTER. ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE REVIEW! SEEYA,
AlwaysHiei