Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Welcome to Spirit World Kagome ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inu or any thing else!*

Chapter 7- Welcome to Spirit World Kagome!

Kagome had shut tight too When she opened them again she was in a place she didn't recognize. She was still with Kurama, Hiei, & Yusuke. They all let go of each other's hands.

"Where am I?"

"You are in Spirit World. We brought you here to speak to Koenma." Kurama said in his usual soft voice.

"Oh, OK."

"Don't be scared sweety! Koenma isn't all that frightening." Botan assured her.

"Yeah! He's a stinkin' toddler." Yusuke yelled laughing hysterically afterwards.

"Now Yusuke you know he doesn't like being called that. If I remember correctly the first time you arrived here you were scared." Botan shot at him.

"Would you shut up about that?!"

Kagome chuckled softly at Yusuke's face.

"Can we stop all this stupid gibberish and just go in?" Hiei said annoyed.

"Yes, I suppose we should Koenma is expecting us." Botan said and they walked in and to Koenma's office. Kagome "oooohed" and "awwwwed" at everything she saw. While Hiei rolled his eyes at how easily she was amazed.

"We're here!" Botan said excitedly. She opened the door and bowed.

"Koenma, sir, I have brought Kagome Higurashi and the rest of our team with me." She said and then stood up straight again.

"Good, very good. You may enter." Koenma said while spinning his chair around to face them.

"Welcome to Spirit World." He said as the YYH gang made themselves comfortable in the office, while Kagome shyly walked up to Koenma's desk.

"I am sure that Yusuke, Hiei, & Kurama have pretty much filled you in on what is going on. Am I correct?"

"Yes, sir. They have."

"Good, now everyone listen up. You will all go to the old warehouse in the south side of Tokyo. There will be a portal that will take you to the demon world."

"Demon world?" Kagome asked confused.

"Yes, there are three different worlds. The Spirit World, The human world, and the Demon World."

"Oh. OK. How come I never knew that?"

"Normal humans don't know about it." Koenma informed her.

"Oh. How-.."

"Yusuke! Where have you been!!!"

Yusuke looks toward the door. "Oh! Hey Kuwabara! What do you mean?"

Yusuke puts his hand behind his head and smiles innocently.

"Don't try to pull that crap on me Urameshi. You left me behind when you went to go get,……Oh, Who's the pretty lady?" Kuwabara said while walking over to Kagome and grabbing her hands.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

A/N:

So, how do like? I am starting to get a handle on school and typing fan fiction. So since this is my most popular story I am going to try to update more often! So please review!!! Thanx to all my loyal fans! I have sooo many reviews! 80 wow!!!! Keep em coming!!!

*Inugurl13*