Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Savior ❯ Saved ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It was a dark cloudy night. The clouds looked as if they would have no mercy on anyone caught outside. A young girl with raven hair ignored the warning of the thunder in the distance. Coming upon a park, she sat down on a bench, her bangs covering her eyes. Rain started falling like a waterfall. The girl didn't seem to notice. She didn't move an inch. Lifting her head towards the sky, she let the rain touch her face. The rain mixed in with her tears, making it hard to see she was crying. Her beautiful blue eyes glazed over, almost emotionless. Only wearing a sweatshirt covering her shirt and pants, she was quickly soaked. Her creamy skin turned pale as ice water touched her skin. For hours she sat there, staring blankly at the sky, not even moving an inch. After some time, she blinked, and sluggishly began to move. With every step she took, her shoes sloshed with the amount of water it was holding. After the fifth step, her body finally gave out as she collapsed to the ground. She murmured a name before she lost conscience.

 

Curious crimson eyes watched from a nearby tree. Coming to a silent decision, the stranger jumped from the tree, to where the girl was. Taking of his black cloak, he draped it over the girl. In the blink of an eye, he disappeared into the night with the girl safely in his arms.