Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out to Get Some ❯ They met and they get some ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Four boys meet on the street corner. Nodding to each other they headed toward their destination. To anyone else it would look like they were a group of friends heading out to have some fun. Instead it was quiet the opposite. They were on a mission. Apparently there was demon that was said to be hanging around a local club seducing virgins then killing them for some kind of ritual. Yusuke and the gang looked up to find they had arrived at their destination. The name Midnight Lounge glowed brightly in dark blue neon lights and judging from the crowd outside it was packed tonight. Yusuke sighed. Motioning the others to follow him they headed inside. They were met with loud music and blaring lights. Hiei gave a low growl. He could barely handle the smell, and resisted the urge to cover his nose. The horrible smell of all the humans mixed with sweat, alcohol, and arousal.

Yusuke motioned for them to split up to hunt the demon. Kurama headed for the area around the bar. Kuwabara headed for the booths and tables on the ground level. Yusuke headed for the upstairs leaving Hiei to search through the crowded dance floor. He snarled in disgusted and set out to find the demon. The sooner it was found, the sooner he could leave this retched place.

He quickly headed for the center of the dance floor. Once there he activated his Jagun trying to find the demon’s energy signal. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist from behind him. His body stiffened. Immediately placed his hand on his katana. He took a deep breath getting ready to tell whomever it was to get their hands off him when he found himself surrounded by the most delicious scent. The smell of wild flowers, fresh spring water, and a hint of chocolate seemed to drown out all the other smells around. He suddenly found himself slightly lightheaded, and slightly aroused. He could feel her breast pressing against his back, and her soft breathing next to his ear.

“Dance with me.” She whispered.

Her voice snapped him out of his daze. His body once again stiffened. Anger rose. He couldn’t believe he had let his guard down.

“Release me onna. I have business to attend.” He replied coldly.

He heard her sigh. Her arms tightened around him seemingly refusing to let go.

“I know why you have come. I had planned on taking out the pest myself but since you guys are here I figured I’d let you handle it.”

Hiei made a move to step away from her, but she quickly pressed her body back up against his and tightened her arms again.

“How about a deal. You give me one dance and I’ll tell you were you can find the demon you seek.”

Hiei quick thought of his options. He could easily shove her off him and continue to find the demon on his own, or he could agree to her deal. His eyes narrowed as he scanned the crowd of humans around him. Wrinkling his nose in disgust he decided to take up her offer. The sooner he was out of here the better.

“Fine onna. Tell me were he is.”

He felt her grin against his neck. Her hands slid to his hips and she began to sway to the music moving his body with hers. He felt her nudge his head to the left.

“Up on the second floor, near the railing.”

Scanning the upper deck he quickly zoned in on the demon. He had long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. There were two young humans onna’s laughing at whatever he was talking about. Hiei made a move toward his target, but found himself once again restrained.

“Oh no you don’t. I upheld my end of the bargain. Tell you friends to get him. You owe me a dance.”

Controlling his anger, he sent out a message to the others about were they could find their target. Forcing his body to relax he decided to enjoy himself. The others were going to be distracted so they wouldn’t notice what he was doing therefore couldn’t bother him later about it.

“I’m Kagome. May I have your name?” She whispered in his ear.

“Hiei”

He felt her shift around him. Suddenly he found himself face to face with a very attractive woman. Her pitch-black hair was pulled into a high ponytail. She wore what looked to be a black corset that hugged her upper body and showed of a decent amount of cleavage. A black skirt flowed down to her ankles. It had two slits on both sides stopping mid thigh. Every time she moved the skirt would shift and he would catch a glimpse of a nice set of long legs. Looking down further he caught the sight of black combat boots that came up to right below her knees.

Slowly he racked his eyes back up her body and met a pair of stunning bright blue eyes watching him in amusement. Hiei let out a low growl of warning before he pulled her into his body. Their eyes stayed locked on each other as their bodies began to rock and sway to the rhythm of the music. Everything else seemed to vanish as their lost themselves in each other.

Hiei felt his arousal spike at the feel of her breast against his chest and her hips grinding against his. He was quickly losing himself in her scent, the feel of her soft body against his, and the sweet smell of her arousal. It had been far to long since he had bedded anyone. His beast began to stir and found himself scrabbling for control. His eyes flashed a darker crimson when her soft moans reached his ears.

He growled again when he felt her pull away slightly. A smirk slipped on her face, and her eyes sparkled mischievously. Suddenly she turned placing her back to his chest. Her hands reached back to the back of his neck and gripped the back of his head. Her ass grinded into his hard on. Hiei didn’t think he could get any harder then he was now. However she seemed to prove him wrong. Kagome slowly slid down his body. His hand that had been resting on her stomach slid up her body as she made her way down. She stopped when his hands came to a stop on both her breasts. He cupped them firmly through her corset and gave them a slight squeeze when a loud moan escaped from her lips.

She slid back up then turned around in his arms putting them face to face again. Staring deep into his crimson eyes, she straddled his right leg and began to rock her wet core against his thigh.

Another growl rumbled through his chest as he tightened his arms around her. With one hand on her hip, he slid his other hand down to cup her ass pulling her as close as possible. Kagome tossed her head back and moaned as he began to rock into her harder. Hiei quickly attacked her exposed neck with nips and licks. The hand on her hip rose to cup her breast. He could feel her hard nipple through the fabric of her corset.

Kagome slid her left hand out from behind his head then dragged it slowly down his chest until she met then end of his cloak. Quickly she brought her hand up underneath his clothes, and suppressed a shudder when her hand came in contact with his tight abs. Watching him through half closed lids, she slid her hand up until she came in contact with his nipple, then gave it a tweak. She smirked when she heard him release a deep groan. When his eyes slid shut she decided to take a closer look at him. He was roughly her height. Rather small for a guy but that really hadn’t mattered to her. She hadn’t lied when she said she came to kill the demon. But also decided to dress up in hopes of having some fun too.

She had arrived not more then ten minutes before them. After she had located the demon she was searching for she decided to hang back and observe him. Suddenly her senses when haywire as she felt their auras wash over her as they entered the door. The tallest was obviously a human. He wasn’t very good looking, but she could see his that he had a very kind soul. Standing beside him was a boy a few inches shorter then him. His hair was slicked back. She recognized him as Yusuke Uremeshi. She had seen him a time or two visiting his girlfriend at the collage she attended. Next was a red haired, green-eyed boy. A calm, but calculating look was on his face. He was rather pretty, and was probably mistaken for a girl at first glance. She quickly dismissed him. He wasn’t her type. She liked her men a little ruff around the edges. The last one had taken her breath away. His spike black hair had a white star burst in the front, and bright crimson eyes were what drew her in. He wore all black and had a katana strapped to his hip. Looking closer she spotted the white bandages on his arm and bandana on his forehead. She could feel power radiating from the coverings, and wondered what was underneath them. Her eyes never strayed from his form as he headed for the crowd with a look of disgust blanketing his face. Chuckling she rose to follow him at a safe distance. She felt slightly sorry for him, knowing that the smells of the club were probably pretty strong for him since he was a demon.

Speeding up her pace so not to lose him in the crowd, she wondered what kind of demon he was. His soul was nearly total darkness, yet he wasn’t evil. Simply a creature of true darkness. She found him rather intriguing. When he stopped she hung back to observe him. She felt power rise from the bandana on his forehead. Before he had a chance to find the demon she decided to make move. She hadn’t anticipated the jolt of pleasure when she first touched him, or that he would actually accept her offer. But she was very glad that he had. The feel of his body against hers was almost too much. There wasn’t a time were she could remember anyone ever having this kind of effect on her, and she wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or not.

The feeling of a hand running up her thigh brought her out of her thoughts and into the present. Suddenly it stopped. It took her a second to figure out why. Hiei’s hand had come in contact with the hidden dagger strapped to her upper thigh. His eyes held a silent question. She grinned. Leaning up she traced the outside edge of his ear.

“Tsk tsk Hiei-kun you didn’t really expect me to fight a demon with no weapons did you?”

He only grunted. His hand continued past the strap to cup her bare ass. Thinking back she was really glad she had decided to wear a thong tonight. The feeling of his hands groping her was a most too much. She panted in his ear as his hand slid down and up to reach her folds.

Hiei watched her as she rocked against his fingers. He had always wondered why human males liked their bitches to wear such a small piece of clothing to cover them. Now he understood why Yusuke said it was easier access to what he wanted. Sparing a glanced around and was surprised to find that they were still in the club and in the middle of the dance floor. Damn he thought. He was ready to fuck her. He needed to find a safe place to go. Preferably with less people. Kurama’s was the first place he thought of, but quickly dismissed it. The fox would probably demand he share. He didn’t really care if the fox fucked her or not, but he wasn’t going to give him the chance until he got to have her first.

Fox

Where are you Hiei? I didn’t see you leave after we killed the demon. Is there something wrong?

It’s nothing fox.
Quickly thinking up a lie. I’m heading out to Makai. I’ll see you tomorrow.

All right see ya

He slid his fingers out of her body only to be met with a groan of disappointment.

“Onna we need to take this elsewhere.” Seeing her look of confusion he motioned to the humans around them. Silently he was pleased to know that she had too forgotten were they were.
“Unless of course you want me to take you here in front of all these people.”

He watched amused as her bright blush covered her entire face and all the way down to the tops of her breast. After listening to the instructions on how to get to her house, he picked her up and took off.

Slowly down to a jog he entered the forest that she had said surrounded her house. As he made it into the clearing were she lived, he felt the familiar sensation of passing through a barrier, and tensed. Suddenly he felt Kagome kissing his neck. If she knew about demons and how to take care of her self then it wasn’t to surprising that she knew how to make a barrier. Relaxing his body, he continued on his way. He silently applauded her for her choice is housing. Here was a nice two-story house sitting in middle of the forest. There was no neighbors, or any kind of people for at least 10 miles.

Coming to the door he released her long enough to fish out her keys and unlock the door. Before she could blink Hiei picked her up, opened the door, and slammed her into back of the door closing it. Jumping up she wrapped her legs around her waist and arms around his neck. Then proceeded to kiss him senseless. He decided to skip the foreplay, and simply wanted. Hiei’s hands went to work. He didn’t pause to get her undressed. Simple moved her skirt and thong aside. Never breaking the kiss he reached down and unbuckled his pants. Buckles clanked on the hard wood floor as his pants fell down to his ankles. Spreading his legs apart, he braced one hand on the door behind her head, and the other cupped her ass to keep her steady. A shiver ran down his spine when his dick came in contact with her hot folds. He smirked. She was still wet and ready for him. Slowly he pushed into her until the head of his dick was inside her. Before she had any time to react he grabbed her hip, and quickly pulled her down until he found himself fully seated inside her.

Kagome threw her head back and moaned in both pain and pleasure. It had been two years since she had last had sex, and that was when she was loosing her virginity. It hadn’t really hurt much. It was more of a pleasurable pain, but she was still glad he was giving her a minute to adjust. After a few minutes the twinge of pain was gone and was quickly overrode by pleasure. She had never felt so complete and full as she did right now. Finally getting tired of waiting she pulled up slightly and then quickly pushed back down in hopes of getting him to finish what he started.

Hiei on the other hand was trying his best to regain his control. He hadn’t intended to stop. But she was tighter then he expected her to be. He knew she wasn’t a virgin. But she obviously hadn’t had sex more then once or twice. Hell the bitches in Makai that he usually went to take care of his needs were no where near this tight. He decided to keep still until she loosened up some before moving. He didn’t want this to be uncomfortable for her. He didn’t understand why he was being so considerate of how she felt. He usually was quiet rough with his partners. Sure he always made sure they climaxed, but after that he usually focused on only himself. Shacking his head he decided that it was o.k. She was human after all. If he hurt or broke her; then she might not let him make a repeat performance.

He was brought out of his thoughts quickly when he felt her pull up then came back down. Even if he wanted to he couldn’t keep the loud gasp from escaping his mouth. Seeing that she was ready he began thrusting up into her. With each thrust he upped his speed. She met each of his thrust with one of her own. Before long she couldn’t keep up with his speed and decided to just enjoy the ride.

“Oh kami Hiei Sooo Goood.” She moaned. “More Please”

He liked how she begged for him to complete her. He kept his eyes focused on her face. Watching as it contorted in pleasure. His ears twitched with every moan. Silently listening to every breathless sigh that escaped her. He slowed down his pace. Pulling nearly completely out of her, he slammed back in with all the force he could. Her head tipped back as she screamed his name. Again and again he entered her with such force that her back slammed against the door. She didn’t care. She had never felt anything as amazing as this.

Reaching up he grabbed the back of her neck making her head tip back. He attacked her neck with licks and nips. Every other bite he drew blood. The taste of it was amazing and so sweet. He could taste her arousal and her need. He made is way up to her ear.

“Such a tight little bitch aren’t you?” She only answered him with a groan. “Tasty too.”

Kagome could feel her climax approaching. The muscles in her stomach began to clench. She felt him with draw from her again. He seemed to switch his angle before ramming back into her hitting her g-spot in the process.

“Oh yess more pleassse” moan “don’t stop, so goood” gasp “Oh HIEIIII” she screamed out as she climaxed.

He hadn’t thought she could get any tighter until she climaxed around him. He could feel every muscle as they tightened and clenched him trying to draw him in further. Thrusting a couple more times he found himself join her in existy. He stood still trying to calm himself back down. Unfortunitly his body couldn’t hold him up any longer and before he could stop himself he feel to his knees. Turning around he sat this his back to the door and Kagome sitting in his lap. She seemed to be struggling to get her body under control. Lifting his hands he watched as they continue to shake. He frowned. Never had he had sex so fufilling as he did tonight. It had never been this good or the effect of his orgasm lasting this long.

Looking down he found Kagome a sleep in his lap. Rolling forward to his feet he made sure not to drop her as walked to the couch. After he laid her down he decided to join her. Hope fully she would allow him to fuck her again when he woke up.

THE END

I haven’t decided if this will stay a one- shot or not. Depends on if you guys like it or not. If so I might make the next a three-some with Kurama. R/R please.