Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out to Get Some ❯ The Morning After ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I forgot to place this with the first chapter. Anyways I don’t own Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho. Hell I don’t own much of anything if you want to sue me go ahead. You won’t get anything out of it. (Crackles evilly)

Warning: This Fanfic contains explicit sexual content. View Discretion is advised. Solo, M/F NOT FOR CHILDREN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

Hiei sat up in a high branch on a tree in the back of the park. The sun was beginning to rise. Yet he paid it no mind. Every since his encounter with Kagome three weeks ago, he couldn’t seem to get her out of his mind. At night he dreamt of their time together. When he awoke he was usually really hard or had actually spilt his seed in his sleep. During the day he found it hard to concentrate on anything but her.

Closing his eyes he summoned up the memory of the morning after they had meet. So lost in his thoughts he didn’t seem to notice as his hand slipping into his pants. He began jacking off to the memory.

Hiei awoke to the sound of the shower running. Jerking up in surprise he scanned the area for any danger. Sniffing he came upon the scent of the human woman he had spent the night with. He was very surprised to find that he had stayed the night. He had never stayed with any other onna he had been with. Then again he couldn’t remember ever having such mind blowing sex with any of them either.

He could hear the sound of humming and the shower shutting off. Smirking he figured she was in a good mood. Good maybe he would get to fuck her again before he left. Suddenly images of the night before flashed through his mind. The smell of her arousal, the touch of her skin, the way she moaned, and screamed his name. He silently groaned as he felt himself grow harder.

The sound of the door opening brought him back out of his thoughts. No more then a minute later Kagome walked in to the living room were he sat. She wore nothing but a robe. Her head was tilted to the side as her hands worked with a towel to dry her hair. His eyes ran over her body as she continued to hum softly. Apparently she hadn’t noticed he was awake yet. She bent over then proceeded to wrap the towel around her hair, twisting it the standing back up.

She headed for the kitchen across from the living room. Hiei watched as she took out some boxes from the cabinet and a skillet. Deciding to make his presence know he grunted loud enough to get her attention. Watching in amusement as she jumped, and spun around at the sound he made.

“Oh Hiei-kun you’re awake. “ She had her hand over chest as if to slow it down. Suddenly her eyes narrowed. “How long have you been awake?”

Hiei merely smirked at her watching in amusement as a blush spread across her face. Suddenly a huge smile slipped on her face as she watched him.

“Why don’t you go take a shower Hiei-kun? Are you hungry? I had been planning on making chocolate chip pancakes, but if you would like some thi..”

Before she could finish he sped across the room and kissed her. He had only intended for it to be a mere peck on the lips, but before he could stop himself he was already trying to make it deeper. The instant she opened up her mouth he slipped his tongue inside. Damn she tasted good he thought. Just as soon as the kiss started it ended. Hiei watched her face. Her eyes were unfocused and dazed, and her face held a dreamy expression. His pride swelled knowing it was him that had put her in such a state.

“Chocolate pancakes are what I want.” He said in a commanding sort of way. She merely nodded her head and watched him walk out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

No more the fifteen minutes later he came back out. He was wearing only his pants leaving his shirt off. Kagome hadn’t noticed yet. She stood at the stove with her back to him cooking away. Kagome was in a slight dilemma. She didn’t know how many pancakes to make. Inuyasha had only been a half-demon and could still eat her family out of house and home. Hiei was a full-blooded demon so he would probably eat more then the dog-demon. She already had two plates stacked as far a possible with pancakes. Shrugging she placed both plates in front of Hiei. She grabbed only two for herself.

Just as she was fixing to start her breakfast, she looked up and found herself staring at very arousing sight. There he was sitting without a shirt. God he was handsome she thought. There wasn’t any flab anywhere; just hard, lean muscle take practally screamed TOUCH ME. “Oh my” she whispered.

Hiei heard her whisper, and looked up to see a highly amusing sight. There was the onna staring at his chest with a dazed goofy expression. In her hand was a fork with a bite of pancakes on it. Her mouth hung open as if to take a bite, but she apparently froze halfway at the sight of his chest.

“Like what you see onna?”

She ducked her head to hide the blush. Shaking her head she continued to eat. Every once in a while she would sneak a peak at him through her bangs. Hiei knew what she was doing. He found himself eating fast in hope of finishing sooner. The scent of her arousal seemed to spike each time she would take a peak at him. He was quickly loosing control.


By the time Kagome finished she had finally gotten her blush under control. She couldn’t believe she was acting like such a lovesick schoolgirl. Shaking her head she looked up to see if Hiei was done yet only to find him staring at her with a hungry look in his eyes.

“If you’re still hungry Hiei-kun I can ma...”

Once again she was interrupted by him kissing her senseless. Not that she minded. She loved the way his tongue ran over her lips, and how he kissed her with such passion. Again the kiss ended quickly. When she came to her senses she was surprised to find herself sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter. Her legs were spread apart, and Hiei stood between them.

“I’m not hungry for food onna.”

Then he kissed her again. And again. And again. Her body tingled in anticipation of what was to come. When his lips finally left hers she was breathless. Hiei kissed down her face to the side of her neck. Her skin smelled and tasted so sweet.

“Bedroom?” He heard her whisper.

“Hn” He picked her up and headed for the room that held more of her scent then the others. Surprised he even made it there. The urge to fuck her was nearly to great, but he managed to stay in control. He entered the room and placed her back on her feet. Still maintaining eye contact he reached down to untie her robe. As soon as her robe hit the floor she went to work unbuckling his pants. When they hit the floor she broken her gaze from his eyes and went to work placing nips and licks down his neck. She gasped when her body made contact with his. The feel of his rock hard chest against her breast, and the heat radiating from his body made her stomach twist in knots. Damn they hadn’t even really started and she was already dripping with excitement. She kissed and nipped her way down until she came to his nipples. Clamping her teeth around it, she then gave it a slight tug. His growl of approval sent shivers down her spine as she kissed her way the other side to give it the same treatment.

Deciding to move on she made her way down is stomach. Only stopping at his bellybutton to dart her tongue into the small hole. She continued down until she came to his dick. Taking her tongue she licked from the base to the head teasing him with what was to come. She dug her nails into his hips to get his attention. Just as soon as his eyes locked on hers, she took him into her mouth, and began working him like a pro. Up and down she slide her mouth over him. Every other time she went down she would deep-throat him making him growl in pleasure.

Hiei’s body began to shake from her actions. Knowing he wouldn’t last long he grabbed a hand full of her hair to hold her steady as he began pumping his hips forward to fuck her sweet mouth. His growls grew with every thrust. It felt so good being in her warm mouth. He decided to hurry up. The sooner he came the sooner he could stick his dick into a different warm hole.

Kagome felt him twitch in her mouth and braced herself for what was to come. His hand tightened in her hair, and he thrust forward as far as he could go without hurting her then erupted down her throat. She swallowed down his seed as quickly as she could so not to spill any. His body trembled from his release. Slowly he began to relax as her tongue lick and cleaned him. When she was done she slowly stood from her knees. Racking her nails up his body leaving red whelps in their wake. Suddenly his growls turned more primal, and before she could blink he picked her up and threw her on the bed.

Looking up she found him crouching at the foot of the bed growling at her. His eyes flashed to a deeper crimson. Any other human would probably cower in fear; yet she found the sight highly arousing. Somehow she knew what he wanted. He wanted her submission. Maybe another time she would fight not to submit, but right now she needed him badly. She relaxed her body, dropped her eyes from his, and bared her throat to him.

Hiei’s hand moved faster at the memory of her spread out and ready for him.

She moaned when she felt his lips start sucking on her neck. Hiei moved down her neck until her reached her right breast. Taking as much as he could into his mouth he began sucking making her back arch and her moans increase. Releasing her he took his fangs and bit into her making her cry out in pain. He then lapped up the blood and soothed away the pain before moving to give the same treatment to its twin.

Kagome wanted to touch him. When she made a move to do just that Hiei grabbed her hands and slammed them up above her head. He bared his bloody fangs and growled deeply at her.

“Don’t Move.” He commanded. When she nodded her head he went back to work on her breast. While she was distracted his hands slipped down her stomach tell it reached her center. Her hip automatically jumped when his fingers slipped into her folds. She cried out when he roughly slipped two fingers into her as his thumb move over her clit. His hot breath fanned out over her ear as his fingers moved at a maddening pace pumping inside of her.

“Oh so wet and ready for me already” he whispered. “Tell me what I want to hear bitch.”

“Please” she begged.

His fingers slowed down their pace and she whimpered in need.

“Say it”

“Please Hiei” she panted. “Fuck me”

Yanking his fingers from her, he positioned himself above her then thrust in really fast. Her back arch and she cried out from the force of his entry. After a few seconds she calmed down. Wondering why he wasn’t doing anything, she opened her eyes. Hiei’s eyes were screwed tightly shut, his body trembled, and he seemed to be trying to gather his control.

Having been around so many demons in the past she understood what was wrong. His blood beast wanted to come out, but he was fighting it. Kagome frowned. She didn’t like that he was in so much turmoil. His eyes flew open when he felt her cup his face. Her eyes were filled with concern, and acceptance. Leaning up she whispered in his ear.

“I maybe human, but I will not break. LET GO.”

Hiei losed any control he had at her whispered words. Suddenly his blood beast surged forward knocking him to the back of his mind. Kagome watched with wide eyes as he changed. His skin turned a nice shade of green, and eyes popped up all over his body. Hiei awaited her scream of terror; yet it never came. Instead her arousal seemed to skyrocket.

Suddenly his demon began thrusting into hard and fast. Within minutes she exploded with her first orgasm. The beast growled loudly in approval as her inner walls tightened around him. Just as she was cumming down from her orgasim she felt him pull out of her. Suddenly she found herself on her hands and knees. She gasped for air as he thrust back into her again. In and out he went. His claws dug into her hips to keep her stead. Blood ran down her legs to the bed but she didn’t care. The feel of him inside her was felt good. She didn’t know how much time had passed, but he didn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon. Since he was a demon it would probably be a while. Her arms were shacking from holding herself for so long. Suddenly her upper body collapsed down on the bed.

Hiei’s beast growled again in approval. The new position allowed him to push even deeper into her. Her moans grew louder as over and over he hit her sweet spot. He felt her inner walls start to quiver, and new she was fixing to blow again.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her up until her back was to his chest. Never slowing his pace, he slid his hands across her stomach and down to play with her clit.

“Cum for me bitch.” He commanded darkly.

Upon hearing his words, she exploded. Her head flew back until it hit his shoulder, and she screamed. He choked out a deep growl as her walls tighten so hard around him. Thrusting up into twice more before he released his seed to her. Practically howling upon his release.

Hiei let out a strangled cry as he came in his hand. He stared at his soiled hand in amazement. He hadn’t realized he was touching himself. Taking out a handkerchief he wiped off his hand. He thought back to the question he had asked her after their encounter. He had wanted know why she hadn’t freaked out when he had changed. Her answer had left him speechless.

“Why would I freak out?” She looked at him questionly. “I happened to find it highly erotic to have so many pears of eyes on me. Though I don’t think I would be comfortable having sex in front of a lot of people, it still makes a good fantasy. Your demon form happened give off the same effect. Just without all the people.” He listened to her giggle. “Besides you happen to turn my favorite shade of green.”

For a human she was really something. Unlike the other humans she didn’t smell bad. And unlike other humans and demons she had excepted his true form. He would have liked to go another round with her that morning, but unfortunately Koenma had paged him. She watched him dress to leave then walked him out. Her next words had left him yearning for more.

“Thank you Hiei. I had a great time. You’re welcome to come back anytime you like.” She purred seductively. “ Day or night.”
She gave him a kiss before heading back into the house. He had wanted to go see her, but Koenma had kept them busy for the last three weeks. Maybe he would go see her when he got a break. Hiei smirked. Maybe he would take the fox with him next time.

------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter. Read and Review please.