Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Switched ❯ Purple Shards part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A young woman with long black raven hair shot a pink glowing arrow at the sorceress. “Now Inuyasha!” she yelled to a dog demon.
“Right, Wind Scar!” the demon or sorceress was killed on the spot.
“We haven't had a challenge all week! They are all weak.” Inuyasha complained.
“At least no one was killed so I don't know what you're complaining about.” A woman with long brown hair said.
“He just wants to get himself killed.” A young fox kit said.
“I dare you to say that again Shippo!” Inuyasha yelled at the kit as he ran after him.
“Kagome!” Shippo cried.
“Sit boy.” Kagome said. Inuyasha immediately fell to the ground to meet his good friend, Mr. Dirt.
Kagome found something that was glowing purple. It looked like a shard, but the coloring was different. “A purple shard?” she muttered to herself. But the moment Kagome picked it up her world began to spin faster and faster until she suddenly blacked out.
The last thing she heard was her friends calling her name, “Kagome!”
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Tijiya: I am redoing this story cause the first time I did it..
Hiei: It sucked.
Tijiya: You don't have to be so blunt about it!
Hiei: Hn, like I'd care about how you feel?
Tijiya: -Growls- Why you ungrateful little...
Kurama: Tijiya doesn't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho.
Tijiya: -Is beating up Hiei- Please R&R, flame if you wish I will take it in stride.