Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Switched ❯ Purple Shards part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A young man with black hair aimed his pointer finger at a sorceress, it started to glow blue then he released it. “Spirit Gun!” He cried.
Another young man with long blood red hair took out a rose then created it into a whip. “Rose whip!” He slashed it at the demon or sorceress but it barely scratched it for it had moved right before he could do any major damage.
A guy with black gravity defying hair took out his sword and attacked the demon from behind while the man with red hair got him from the front successfully killing it.
“That was way too easy.” A man with orange hair said.
“Yes, I agree on that point Kuwabara.” The man with red hair said.
“I don't see what your complaining about.” The man with gravity defying hair said.
“I'm not complaining Hiei!” Kuwabara snapped.
The other two sighed. Kuwabara sensed something with great power; he had a strong sixth sense. “Hey Kurama, do you feel that?” he asked.
Kurama nodded as he went over to where the sorceress was. He spotted a purple shard, or that's what he thought it was. But the moment Kurama picked it up his world began to spin faster and faster until he suddenly blacked out.
The last thing he heard was his name being called, “Kurama!”
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Tijiya: That's the second chapter for you!
Hiei: -Is sitting in a dark corner-
Tijiya: -smirks- Aw, don't feel bad just cause I beat you in a fight.
Hiei: -glares- I do not! and you did not beat me!
Tijiya: Did too!
Hiei: Did not!
Tijiya: Did too!
Hiei: Did not!
Kagome: -Shakes head- this could take a while.
Kurama: Tijiya doesn't own Yu-Yu-Hakusho or Inuyasha.
Tijiya: Please R&R! flame if you wish, I will take it all in stride.