Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Switched ❯ Memories? part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome opened her eyes and what she saw amazed her, it was like watching a movie. She saw a young boy with red hair and the most elegant emerald green eyes on a stool trying to get a can from a shelf. Right next to it was a stack of breakable plates, the plates fell and broke on the floor and he started to loose his balance!
She felt like going and saving him but she couldn't move all she could do was watch. Right when he fell a woman with black hair caught him, but her arms received the impact of the dishes instead. Scenes flashed through, she saw a man with gravity defying hair that he fought with a whip. Neither killed the other, she saw as the boy grew older and his hair grew longer.
She saw him stealing with two others from a vault, him almost giving his life for his mother, fighting demons, and fighting the same sorceress that she had! How was this possible? What was going on? A man with long silver hair, fox ears, and a fox tail appeared on the screen.
Kagome bit back a gasp, `No, how could this be? He died, but…' Kagome didn't have time to finish her thoughts as she blacked out once more.
“The time to finish my two greatest enemies is now.” A voice rang through her head.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX< /div>
Tijiya: So do you all like it so far? I am so sorry that the chapters are short but I will try to make them longer.
Yusuke: What the heck is going on? How is she seeing Kurama's past?
Tijiya: -Grins- that is for me to know and for you to find out.
Kagome: I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hiei: -Mumbles- I can.
Tijiya: -Rounds on Hiei with flames around her and her hair flying every where.- What did you just say?
Hiei: Your story is pathetic.
Tijiya: -Starts beating hiei up again-
Kagome and Kurama: Here we go again.
Yusuke: How long will they be at it?
Kurama: Who knows.
Kagome: Tijiya doesn't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho.
Tijiya: Please R&R! Flame if you wish, I will take it all in stride. -Goes back to beating Hiei up-