Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Switched ❯ Memories? part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama opened his eyes and what he saw amazed him, it was like watching a movie. He saw a young girl with long black hair and the most beautiful stunning blue eyes. She was outside playing when a snake demon came up behind her.
Kurama wanted to save the young girl but he couldn't move all he could do was watch. When she turned around it went to attack her but when she held up her hand a screamed a pink light came out of it. The demon was reduced to ashes.
He watched as she grew into a beautiful young woman, he saw her fall down the well, break the jewel, meet up with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kuronue, and Yoko. He saw Yoko die right in Kagome's arms, he saw her fight demon after demon, he saw Naraku, he saw them fight the same demon they had earlier.
`But how? What's going on here?' he thought. Kurama then blacked out once more.
“The time to finish my two greatest enemies is now.” A voice rang through his head.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hiei: -Sitting in a corner glaring at Tijiya-
Yusuke: How did you get her to stop?
Kurama: If you give her Ramen she's as harmless as a kitten.
Kagome: Especially if it's beef.
Yusuke: Oh.
Tijiya: -Happily eating Ramen-
Yusuke: Tijiya doesn't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho.
Tijiya: -Swallows bite- Please R&R! Flame if you must, I will take it all in stride. -Goes back to devouring the Ramen-