Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Watch Me Bleed ❯ Chapter One: Take Me Apart ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

R-A: *Hums softly as she write in a notebook*

Hiei: *Glares from his the shadows* Baka Ningen

Sesshoumaru: What are you doing ningen?

R-A: *Glances up at Sesshoumaru* Sesshoumaru-Sama!! *Latches onto him*

Midnight: *Yawns as she jumps down from a nearby tree* Rebel let go of Sesshoumaru and start the story!!!

Sesshoumaru: ….

Hiei: *cocks an eye open lazily and watches Midnight and Rebel*

R-A: *Shakes head roughly* I'll never let go of my Sesshoumaru!!!

Sesshoumaru Fan girls: *glares as they step towards Rebel*

R-A: *Eyes widen and reluctantly lets go of Sesshoumaru jumping into a nearby tree*

Hiei: hn

R-A: *Yells from tree* Now on with the fanfic!!! Ohh by the way this chapter will be a lot longer than the first!!!

Fan girls: Come down from there!! *Hold up pitchforks*

R-A: Yipe!! Word to the wise for anyone reading this never piss of a Sesshoumaru fan girl!!!

Hiei: The Baka Ningen doesn't own any of us only the plot and a few characters of her own…

Watch Me Bleed

Chapter One: Take Me Apart

Botan burst through the doors to Koenma's office in her hand was a piece of paper following grumbling about being woken up early behind her was Yuskue and Kuwabara. Silently in walked Kurama and Hiei. Koenma glanced up from his desk his brown eyes tired and slightly darkened from the long night he had had. A ton of papers were scattered in front of him. "Thank you Botan." He said sleepily before looking at all of the spirit detectives.

Hiei was leaning against the door his eyes shut though he was listening. Kurama was watching him intently and Yuskue and Kuwabara were blinking sleepily. "To start of with last night around 2 in the morning an enormous amount of spirit power was released shortly after about half of a forest and a large mansion were completely obliterated. It was then that we started to get sightings of a female demon." Koenma began suddenly moving the paper aside and handing Yuskue a picture.

Yuskue took it and glanced at it yawning, "Damn she's hot!!" he said loudly his eyes going wide as he looked the picture over. Hiei opened his crimson eyes lazily from where he was resting. Yuskue handed off the picture of Kuwabara who started to drool. Rolling his eyes annoyed Koenma snatched it from Kuwabara and handed it to Kurama. Kurama looked down and his eyes widened. "A dragon demon?" he said loudly. At this Hiei became interested.

Slowly he moved over to Kurama and looked at the picture. A woman was flying large leathery black wings flapping slightly as she moved her hair was raven and blowing in the wind. Her eyes a mixture of crimson and a beautiful orange hue. "Little is known about this demon except that she is a dragon demon and her name is Midnight. We don't know where she's been up till now or where she got those powers and why we've never heard of her before." Koenma said as Kurama handed the picture back to Yuskue who pocketed it.

"Already demons are scrambling to have this creature and I want you guys on the case I want to know everything about her and then bring her to me by any means necessary I must speak with her. She isn't killing humans luckily for us we don't have to send her away but find her and bring her to me I have to question her. Botan take them to where she was last spotted." Koenma said loudly and then turned back to his paperwork. The four guys glanced at Botan who glanced back at Yuskue. She sighed softly reaching up and ruffling her blue hair.

"You guys are going to have a fit because she was last sighted in America in a town called Seattle." She said softly. Every single of the guys eye's widened at that comment. "AMERICA WHAT?!" Yuskue yelled while Kuwabara started wailing about being away from his precious Yukina. Hiei growled softly at that comment and then made one of his own. "Why would any demon in their right mind want to be around ningens she must be a weak creature." He snapped angrily.

Botan shook her head, "Now you guys be on alert she may be dangerous." Botan finished opening a green portal easily. Yuskue jumped through it first followed by Kuwabara and then Kurama. Hiei glared at Botan before reluctantly following after them all. Kuwabara landed on his stomach while the rest landed nimbly easily Hiei looking extremely bored. "Let's find this onna and get it over with." Hiei grumbled looking annoyed and angry all at once.

As though that was a magic word ten women appeared in view all of them surrounding a man who had the aura of a vampire about him. His skin was ivory pale his hair was spiky black and his eyes a blood red color that could put even Hiei's to shame. He was gorgeous in all aspects and that was easily seen in the way the women seemed to hover around him. He chuckled softly as he moved down the street his arm around two of the women. "Yes, yes my dear Vivian." He grinned softly leaning towards a particularly pretty one with stunning green eyes and very light blonde hair.

A shadow moved quickly through the alleyway. Little did the spirit detectives know that Midnight had found them. She glanced out from behind a darkened alleyway her eyes falling on the vampire. "Vincent." She growled darkly her eyes blood red with swirls of black. As he vanished down another alleyway she plunged out of the shadows. It was Hiei who was the first to see her he blinked and watched her. Yuskue caught on he pulled out the picture it was definitely her no doubt about it.

She walked down the street looking perfectly human dressed in faded black jeans and a crimson tank top. Her eyes were the only unusual thing about her they seemed to swirl with different colors the further she walked. Slowly a soft pale green filled her eyes. It was as though her moods influenced the color of her eyes. She headed down the alleyway that the vampire had taken and the four guys followed silently after her keeping to the shadows.

She walked aware that a presence was behind her but nothing would stop her from her revenge. She moved a little faster still not running. Slowly she saw a door in front of her. It was rusted the color a darkened black the sounds of muffled music coming from behind it. She reached forward and knocked hard on the door. The sound echoed and an instant later a small window opened at the top of the door.

Two narrowed brown eyes glanced out of the window. "Password." The man said softly watching the woman in front of him. Midnight smiled softly showing her fangs, "Take me apart." She said softly placing her hands on her hips. The door opened and a large man stepped out he looked to be quite strong. He grinned at her, "Enjoy miss." He said softly. She nodded and went to step in when suddenly he reached for her and squeezed her ass.

Her body stopped in mid step and quick almost too quick for anyone to make out she spun around one hand around his neck. Her other hand was buried into his chest claws and all. She leaned forward and whispered something ever so softly into his ear. His eyes widened along with Hiei's and Kurama's them being the only other ones to catch what she said. In a voice deadly cool and calm voice she had said, "touch me again and I will rip it off." She didn't specify what it was but all three of them had a very good idea.

She dropped the bouncer to the ground and stepped over him he lay not getting back up bleeding heavily from the wound to his chest. The spirit detectives followed after her curious as to what was going on. She moved slowly through the club as the music intensified and the lights darkened. She seemed almost at home in this dark environment as she moved slightly to the beat of the music. She suddenly stopped and spun around as though angry Hiei had stopped almost instantly and had vanished out of sight he got in front of her ready to stop her if she tried anything stupid.

Her eyes were narrowed to cat like slits she growled darkly in her throat her eyes not on the spirit detectives but on a shadowed figure halfway across the room. Sensing Hiei she glanced behind her catching him in her fiery red gaze. Then without a sound she moved towards the opposite end of the dance floor moving through it. She seemed to move like a shadow almost invisible to the human eye.

Finally she reached the darkened figure that turned towards her it was the vampire they had seen earlier. "Why Kiriana dear I knew you would come here." He said smiling. She growled darkly wanting to rip that smile off of his face. "Where is Ash." She snarled in anger her eyes darkening. "So that is why you returned." He chuckled. "I knew when you got free you would come for her and it seems I was right wasn't I?" the vampire grinned his fangs brushing his lips softly.

Then before Midnight could do anything he snapped his fingers and a woman was brought out chains around her wrists. She had short light brown hair with jade eyes. "Ash." Midnight yelled loudly lunging forward. Vincent jumped in her way blocking her path, "Midnight darling I can't just let you take her now can I?" he grinned bringing his head down to her neck his lips lightly grazing it. "I already lost you but perhaps we can make a deal for her?" he said softly kissing her neck.

Midnight stood stiff as she fought the urge to rip into Vincent with all of her might. She had to get Ash free first before she did anything else. He moved up her neck not even making an attempt to bite it. Slowly he reached her chin, "my dear come with me and Ash will be free." He said softly grinning softly as he moved back down to her neck. Roughly he bit into her neck that was when she snapped she moved quickly ripping him away from her neck sending her blood running down her neck. She moved forward her claws connecting with his flesh.

She held him trapped in her claws, "now who is the puppet Vincent." She snarled as she swiftly bit into his neck drawing some of his blood into her mouth. She pulled away easily. "I am not like you Vincent." She growled and then suddenly she ripped into his chest with her claws. "But I will kill you." She growled grabbing his heart in her palm and twisting it violently. He fell to the ground dead without missing a beat Midnight jumped to Ash she ripped through her chains with her claws.

Ash's head snapped back and her eyes cleared. She smiled softly, "Midnight I knew you would come find me." She said smiling. "So I took the liberty of getting us transportation." She grinned holding up keys. Midnight smiled softly and they both embraced hugging each other tightly. "Let's get out of here." Ash finally said breaking the hug. Midnight glanced up at Ash her eyes slowly following the group of men who were heading towards them. Without a word she nodded and both of them took off towards the door.

Hiei figuring this was the time to act moved quickly and intercepted her landing straight in front of her. She stopped almost immediately her eyes locked with his they were a soft orange hue but slowly they were darkening. "I have no business with you move now or I will make you move." She snarled showing fangs and claws ready to rip into him. Moving lightning fast Hiei placed his katana against her delicate ivory neck.

Neither said a word Midnight watching him closely the entire time she would have welcomed death if only she had finished everything she needed to. Suddenly surprising them both Ash jumped at Hiei a large dagger placed at his own throat. "Let my friend go." She snarled long claws flexing, as her jaded eyes didn't leave Hiei's form. Hiei angry that he had been caught unaware pulled his Katana away and appeared behind both of them shielding it easily.

He didn't say a word though his eyes burned into their own. Midnight finally catching sight of the men almost closing in on them just glared at Hiei. `Maybe well meet again stranger.' She whispered into his mind before turning around and running towards the door. They moved quickly through the dance floor and burst out of the doors. Midnight looked back one last time a slight smile on her face as she watched Hiei. He crossed his arms and glared back at her she rolled her eyes plainly for him to see before disappearing.

Hiei growled darkly he had let her get away all because that onna had surprised him. He growled to himself again before bursting into a run after them. He was going to follow them until he got himself some answers. He knew this was about to get bloody and he liked that. This creature was so like him relishing in pain and blood yet she was so unlike him. Fitting in like that she had one goal the entire time and that was met she hadn't even made a move to stop them from following her. Oh he knew she had known the way she had glanced back at him her eyes showing him the truth.

She knew everything that they were looking for her and even why how he couldn't fathom but he knew that she knew everything. He would risk everything he had to help her why he wasn't sure and how he knew he would never know but this thoughts refused to leave him be. Her voice and her face just would not get out of his head haunting him to the point that he had to obey it now he just had to.

R-A: Yeah!!! Ohkay please read and review I'm glad that this chapter is done now just so you know this will start to be steadier more and more dark… ohh um… and to that review I got I will do a vote for the parings when I'm not sure… but do not forget Ash is now in this and since none of you know it yet she's a hanyou well.. I'm gonna go now please review please!!!

Hiei: You let that Onna beat me!!!

Ash: Yeah you wanna make something of it!!!

Midnight: *rolls eyes and goes and sits in her tree* I give up!!

R-A: well… uhh… Gotta go now bye bye!