Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We meet again ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 1:

A little girl was running through a forest. She looked back to see if she was being followed when all of a sudden she ran into someone.

"Watch where you're going girl," yelled a boy. He had black hair that deified gravity with a white starburst in the front, and red eyes.

"Why you! If you paying attention you would have seen me coming and moved out of my way!" retorted the girl. She had dark blue hair, it was so dark that it was almost black, and bluish grey eyes. Her eyes looked like a wild storm.

"Hn," he said. At this, the girl started to giggle.

"What's so funny, onna," he asked her. His voice was agitated.

"That word is so cute," the little girl giggled out. The boy hn'd again and turned to leave.

"Do you know how to use a sword," she asked him. The boy stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the girl.

"What of it," he snapped. It didn't faze her in the least.

"Will you be my sparring partner," she asked him.

"No"

"Yes"

"NO"

"YES" This went on for a while till…

"Fine, what's your name?" he asked her in frustration. He couldn't believe how stubborn this girl was.

"Kagome, what's yours?"

"Hiei."

Kagome would then come and meet up with Hiei almost everyday to spar after that day.

Kagome's father was starting to get worried with his daughters everyday disappearances. He had finally got tired of it and sent a few guards to follow her. It was against the rules for her or her brother to leave the castle alone.

The guards followed her and watched as she ran to a little boy. When they noticed that the boy was the forbidden child, they knew they were pretty much as good as dead if they didn't get her away from him. There eyes widened as the boy ran at the girl with his sword drawn. They quickly ran out and two of the guards grabbed Hiei and pulled him back. Then the other two guards grabbed Kagome and started to drag her away.

"Hiei help me," she screamed out. She was reaching for him. He struggled against the two guards but all he could do was yell her name.

"KAGOME," he screamed. The guards laughed at his futile attempt to get to her.

"Hiei I'll come back just promise you'll wait for me! I love you, Hiei!" she cried out.

"I love you to Kagome! I promise I'll wait!" he yelled back but she never heard his confession or his promise.

Kagome now stood in front of her father, she was still crying. He hated to see her like this but he had to do what he had to do.

"You have broken an important rule, my daughter. I am sorry but you know what has to be done."

"Yes father." she said without showing any emotions.

"Your memories will be erased and your powers will be sealed until you turn sixteen. You will also be living in Ningenkai with a friend," said a teenaged boy.

BACK WITH HIEI

I will wait for you, Kagome. I know you will return to me someday. That was the day that Hiei went on to live the life of a killer and thief.