Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Was Once Lost Now Found ❯ Suprise, Suprise ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yusuke Urameshi hopped down the road silently. He felt a little giddy right now it had been some time sense he had made it to a date with Kayko. Recently she had been threatening their relationship; saying that she would brake up with him if he didn’t get his butt in gear and do something with his life. He had responded saying that he was doing something with his life and that he was happy working for Koenma. It was the only time he could fight and not be labeled as a hooligan automatically.

He had made some friends in the process too. Kazuma Kuwabara, who had always been his friend to start with but was a half-wit and only once in a blue moon would something remotely intelligent come out of his mouth. Most of the time it was “Kitty, Kitty, Yukina, Yukina, will you go out with me? Me the grate Kazuma Kuwabara?” And so on and so forth.

Then there was Yoko Kurama or Suiichi Minamino. Yoko was once a great and well-feared thief back in the Sengoku Jidai; a silver Kitsune Fox Yokai to be exact. But that wasn’t meant to be, like all thing it came to an end. For him it ended with a hunter who took his life. Yoko refusing to die prematurely, he remained in hiding for many years until he entered the womb of a human woman and took over the body of her child, the baby being to young and its spirit to weak and undeveloped to fight back was posed by the silver kitsune. 8 months later he was born as Suiichi Minamino and so he became a human with the soul of a Yokai. He had planed on abandoning his human mother when he was old enough to take care of himself. But that plan was trifled with his mother, in a selfless act of kindness saved her sons life and almost died for him. So he stayed. Two souls in one body, the human soul of Suiichi himself was a kind and gentle person unlike his opposite Yoko who shared his human form.

One of the other boys was Hiei. Hiei never said anything, and if he was in a light enough mood to grace you with his voice it would be a few choice word of importance or his trademark ‘hn’. He was a powerful Yokai himself half fire half ice apparition. He was a forbidden child so his mothers ice clan shunned him away. (Dose anyone know about his father side? Please give me some more info on Hiei’s past, I’m gonna’ need it for later.) Hiei was brought in by Yoko you could say they were friends in a sense of two outcasts that had little trust to spare for anyone.

And of course there was Botan the cheerful grim reaper of death or lady death with the blue hair and bubble gum pink eyes with an obnoxiously happy attitude to match.

There were others like Koenma the ruler of Makai the spirit word. Who was just a toddler at first glance but if you got to know him he was old enough to be you great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather.

“Ooofff!” Yusuke was brought violently out of his thoughts when he hit a street light pole. “Damn me and not watching where I’m going.” He muttered to himself.

“HEY YUSUKE! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?” come Kayko’s loud voice from across the street for all the world to hear. Might I add it about 12:00 am at night.

“Yah I’m fine.” He growled lightly making his way across the disserted road to his girlfriend.

“Are you ready to go?” she asked looking him over with concern in her brown eyes.

“Yah lets go before Botan finds me with another mission-“he was cut short by none other than Botan the grim reaper, reaping Yusuke of his free night out.

“Yusuke! You have to come quick!” she said tugging on his sleeve from her floating oar up in the air above him.

“What is it Botan?” Kayko asked looking up at the blue haired girl from her position on the ground.

“Its Koenma-Samma! He's in a frenzy screaming something about Mikos and jewel shards! He’s called for all the spirit detectives right away! Hiei, Kurama And Kuwabara are already waiting for us in his office but we have to go now!” Yusuke looked at his girlfriend with pleading eyes.
“All right fine! Get out of here you mutt!” she said with a wide grin.

"Tomorrow then?” she asked. He nodded

“If I can I’ll call you with some plans if I can if not... I’ll have Botan come tell you k?” He asked She nodded for once deciding to be understanding of Yusuke’s job.

“Good see you soon!” she yelled over her shoulder as she headed back home.

“All right all ready I’m coming!” Yusuke half shouted at Botan’s futile attempts to shove him through a portal she had opened moments ago. He walked through feeling the tingly sensation all over before he landed in Koenma’s office. Every one turned to him.

“ABOUT TIME!” Koenma yelled from atop a HUGE stack of papers taller than Yusuke himself.

“What did ja’ call me here for toddler?” Yusuke asked annoyance evident all over his face.

“DON’T CALL ME TODDLER AND THIS IS SERIOUS SO TREAT IT THAT WAY!” The mini ruler huffed.

“I called you hear because the Shikon No Tama’s power has been sighted.” Hiei’s eyes went a little wide and Kurama looked about ready to faint.

“WHAT?!” The fox yelled his eyes flashing gold and his hair flickering from a blazing red to beautiful silver. Kuwabara stepped back from Kurama, being the closest one to him.

“Woh lets try to keep the Kitsune in check ok Suiichi?” Koenma asked from behind his blue pacifier.

“Yes of course Koenma-Samma, Gomen” he said reverting back to the cool red headed human boy. Hiei had regained his composure as well
“Koenma, you must be mistaken the Jewel of four souls is gone. It disappeared 500 years ago.” Every one turned to him a little surprised a his lengthy sentence.

“Hiei is right. Its gone I helped get rid of it myself with the priestesses Kagome the Monk Miroku, The demon Exterminator Sango, the Kitsune pup Shippo, and the half demon Inuyasha.

Yusuke faltered a bit at this words ‘Kuso! Kuso! Kuso! What am I going to tell them? No! I cant I promised Kagome I wouldn’t tell anyone!’ Yusuke kept true to his word and kept his mouth shut.

“Well its back,” Koenma said ‘duh I could have told you that for the past three year my cousin has been traveling into the warring era’ Yusuke thought.

“So I want you four to go to the Sunset shrine and investigate this occurrence.” Yusuke flinched. This did not go unnoticed this time though.
“Yusuke do you have something you would like to add?” asked a suspicious toddler.

“Uhh, n-no.” he said in a voice so small even the demons had a hard time catching it.

“Uhh, right... well this is the girl we believe to be in possession of the jewel at this time.” Koenma flipped on the TV screen and up popped a picture of Kagome. A loud thumping sound was heard and every one turned to see both the Kitsune and to every ones VARY LARGE surprise the fire apparition out cold lying on the floor in a heap.

“Was it something I said?” Koenma asked looking at the two then back at the screen.

“Hey Urameshi...” Kuwabara said.

‘Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Please don’t go and open you big trap now Kazuma.’ Yusuke thought. But before Kuwa-baka could finish his sentence Yusuke interrupted with some quick thinking.

“Hey when was the last time you saw Yukina?” he asked right on cue the stupid baka started raving about his love.

‘Damn now that I’ve got him started where’s Hiei when you need him?’ But the little fire Yokai was still laying on the floor seemingly unconscious.
‘Hmm something’s up with Yusuke and I’m gonna’ find out what...’ the ruler of the spirit realm thought to himself.


Heh, yah I know I couldn't help myself thought I ‘m just a little side tracked from my other story right now. If any one has any ideas for it please tell me, I kneed all the help I can get. Next chapter: Yusuke and co. goes to the sunset shrine. No one as of yet knows of Kagome’s and Yusuke’s relationship (no like that you henti their cousins duh!) And why did Kurama and Hiei faint? Do they know Kagome some how?