Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Said Love Dies? ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who Said Love Dies?
 
AN: Hello everybody! *waves happily at audience* I'm UPDATING! Yay! My writers block is finally gone ^^ Thank you to all those who reviewed! Here's chapter 4, enjoy! Review!!!
 
Last Time
 
“DAUGHTER?!”
 
Kagome flinched at the volume of her friend's shout. “My adopted daughter.”
 
“She's adorable, Kagome!” Sango gushed.
 
Setsuna sighed and turned to Shippo. “Wanna play tag?”
 
Shippo nodded eagerly. Setsuna tapped him on his shoulder and bolted away, Shippo took off after her, leaving the adults to talk.
 
This Time
 
“Kagome, I've missed you so much!” Sango squealed, grabbing her in a bone crunching hug.
 
Kagome coughed and said, “I've missed you too, but need…air…”
 
Sango blushed and let go, muttering a quick sorry.
 
“So how's everything been while I was gone?”
 
“Extremely boring, plus Inuyasha didn't help much.” Miroku said, sitting next to Sango.
 
“What did he do?”
 
“Sat on his ass sulking, either that or going to see Kikyo.”
 
Kagome turned around to face Inuyasha and gave him a very dark look, then turned back around to Miroku and Sango. “Anything else happen?”
 
Sango smiled, “Yep!”
 
“What? Tell me! I wanna know!”
 
“Well, Miroku and I are together now.”
 
Kagome grinned stupidly, “About time, I knew you liked each other! I knew it! How did it happen?”
 
 
Sango blushed and Miroku looked down at his feet. (Prepare yourselves for a flashback people…)
 
*~Flashback-1 year ago~*
 
Sango sat on a small hill overlooking Keade's village, watching the beautiful sunset. The sky was a rainbow of colors. She sighed and suddenly wished she could share this beautiful moment with Miroku.
 
“Sango.” A soft male voice said, bringing Sango from her thoughts.
 
Sango turned gracefully around and saw Miroku silently watching her. “What is it Miroku?” It was one of those times when she didn't call him `monk'.
 
“May I sit down?” Sango nodded and he sat down next to her, continuing to stare at her. She felt like she could get lost in those purple pools.
 
Finally he spoke, “We've known each other for a while right?”
 
Sango nodded, “5 years.”
 
“And for more that two of those five years I've been wondering how to tell you how I feel.”
 
Sango's stomach fluttered in excitement, “And what did you come up with?”
 
“I discovered that I love you, always have, and always will and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”
 
“Oh Miroku, I love you too.” And with that said, Sango threw herself into his arms, in a hug. Miroku leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss that spoke volumes.
 
~*End Flashback*~
 
“Awww, how romantic!” Kagome smiled. “So, when's the wedding?”
 
“I'm not sure we're ready for that just yet.” Sango blushed. “So how did you meet with Kurama and how the hell did you turn into a kitsune?”
 
“It's a long story.”
 
“Please tell us.” Sango said, giving Kagome her best puppy face.
 
Kagome shook her head. “It'd take too long, I'll tell you later.”
 
Sango pouted, “Why not now?”
 
Kagome sighed and leaned over to whisper her answer, “Because, Inuyasha might start bitching at us that it's taking to long. Do you really want him to complain the rest of the day?”
 
“No, not really.”
 
“Okay, I'll tell you later.”
 
The girls started to talk about how much the other changed and Inuyasha was in his tree, glaring at Kurama. Hiei was in another tree not to far away, Kurama was sitting on a rock, watching Yusuke and Kuwabara fight every ten minutes. Shippo and Setsuna was sitting on either side of Kurama, occasionally saying how stupid some adults were (*cough* Kuwabara and *cough cough* Kikyo).
 
 
Hello again, I decided to update again. School has been hellish only 29 days left though! YAY! Anyways, you don't get to find out what happened to make Kagome a Kitsune and she and Kurama fall in love. I will make sure to mention that later. Anyways REVIEW! And before I forget, thanks to all my reviewers, you are what makes me happy to write.