Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Said Love Dies? ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Who Said Love Dies?
 
AN: Review…please? Here is chapter 3!! Thanks to those who reviewed, you guys are great! Possible lemon.
 
Disclaimer: Nope, still don't own IY or YYH *sad sigh*
 
~#~Last Time~#~
 
”No!” Inuyasha yelled, stomping away to go kill something…maybe some humans…yes that would be good.
 
Kikyo, sensing what he was going to do, stepped in his path. “Don't you dare, Inuyasha. You've slaughtered enough people already, isn't that enough?”
 
Inuyasha growled angrily at Kikyo, who wasn't about to back down from the very angry hanyou. “Get. Out. Of. My. Way!” he ground out, lowering his head so she wouldn't she his eyes turning blood red or his claws and fangs grew longer and sharper. Kagome had though; she gasped and yelled, “Kikyo! Get away from him he's turned into a full demon!!”
 
Kikyo looked at Kagome and gasped and then looked back at Inuyasha, who was staring at her, an evil smirk playing across his lips.
 
~#~This Time~#~
 
Kikyo gasped at the sight of Inuyasha and got out of the way, just in time. Inuyasha growled and ran off. Kagome left her hiding place and stood next to Kikyo. “We need to stop him!”
 
Kikyo nodded in agreement, “But how?”
 
“I have a way, you guys stay here!” Kagome shouted, transforming into her fox form. In Kagome's place was a black fox vixen, she growled something at Shippo, who nodded, and was off, taking long leaps, hoping she would make it first and she did. Kagome transformed back and waited for Inuyasha to come, she didn't have long to wait, he ran out of the tree line and headed for the village.
 
“Inuyasha, stop!” Kagome called, hoping he could hear her. Inuyasha looked at Kagome for a minute and leaped at her.
 
Kagome gasped and yelled the first word that came to mind, “SIT!”
 
*THUMP* Inuyasha fell face first to see his lunch, dirt. When Inuyasha looked up, to Kagome's relief his eyes had turned golden. “You bitch!”
 
Kagome glared at him, “I am not a bitch!!!” Then her eyes softened somewhat when she noticed his eyes were gold again.
 
Inuyasha blinked up at Kagome in confusion, “When did you get back?”
 
“I've been here for a while. I came back with my…” Kagome trailed off at that point as her cheeks turned bright red.
 
“You're what?!” Inuyasha demanded.
 
“My boyfriend and his friends.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes grew wide and he just blew up, “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN `YOUR BOYFRIEND'?!”
 
“You heard me! Don't sound so shocked, it's not like you care!” Kagome yelled at him, her miko powers flaring slightly.
 
“But I do care!”
 
It was Kagome's turn to blow up, “`IF' you did care about me, like you say, you wouldn't have been seeing Kikyo behind my back!!”
 
“You saw?”
 
“Yes! That's why I left. I…I felt like I couldn't compete with her anymore. I mean you kept comparing me to her, hurting me constantly, and when I saw you with her that night two years ago I had to leave…” By this time Kagome had her head down so her bangs covered her eyes so Inuyasha wouldn't see her cry.
 
“MOMMA!!!” Kagome's head snapped up when she heard Shippo, she opened her arms and her barreled into them, hugging her close.
 
“Shippo, what's wrong?”
 
“We heard yelling, Kurama wanted to make sure the mutt didn't hurt you. Isn't that right Setsuna?”
Setsuna nodded her head before glaring at Inuyasha again.
 
Kagome smiled down at her adopted daughter before looking at Inuyasha again. “When we came, Kikyo was telling you to eat, why?”
 
“None of your business wench!”
 
Hiei glared at Inuyasha and looked over at Kurama; he was glaring murderously at the hanyou. `Problems Fox?'
 
Kurama heard Hiei's question in his head, `Yes, currently Youko wants to rip Inuyasha's head off.'
 
`HE DESERVES IT!!' Youko yelled angrily.
 
`I know. But I don't think Kagome would be very happy if you killed her friend.'
 
`So?!' Kurama heard Youko growl in his head.
 
`Oh never mind.'
 
`Onto more pressing maters, like when are you going to mate with her?'
 
`YOUKO! Can you please stop being a pervert for, oh I don't know, a day?'
 
Youko grinned. `Nope.'
 
Kurama sighed at shook his head. `You're impossible, you know that?'
 
`Yes I know and when the hell do you plan to mate with her?'
 
From the corner of his eye, Hiei saw Kurama shake his head and mutter something about Kinky Kitsunes not having patience. Hiei chuckled slightly and Kurama sent him an annoyed look.
 
Kagome met Kurama's eyes and smiled and set down Shippo, got up, and walked up to him. “Hey.”
 
“Hey.” Kurama greeted and lifted her chin and kissed her deeply. They only broke apart for air.
 
“Eww! Get a room!” They heard Shippo and Setsuna yell.
 
“You don't have to look, you know.” Kurama said, looking at them.
 
Shippo looked at Setsuna sheepishly. “Oh, yah never thought of that.”
 
Setsuna giggled. “Oh well!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes at her kits.
 
“Kagome? Who is this?” Kagome heard Sango question.
 
“Oh yes! This is Setsuna, my daughter.”
 
“DAUGHTER?!”
 
Kagome flinched at the volume of her friend's shout. “My adopted daughter.”
 
“She's adorable, Kagome!” Sango gushed.
 
Setsuna sighed and turned to Shippo. “Wanna play tag?”
 
Shippo nodded eagerly. Setsuna tapped him on his shoulder and bolted away, Shippo took off after her, leaving the adults to talk.
 
 
Sorry I had to end it but I have really bad writers block right now. Please review!!!