Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Invaded ❯ Announcement ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Serenity comes out dressed in her usual Kimono and bows to the readers*
 
Serenity: As you all know, all of my work was originally found on ff.net. However, those jerk have pissed me off one too many times so I decided to move here. `Anime Invaded' has acquired quite a large following over at ff.net and this is mostly for those people who have followed me over here. I'm sure you were all hoping against hope that this was the next chapter of Anime Invaded. Well it's not so deal with it! However I do have some absolutely fabulous news for you guys. *Serenity pauses and looks around* Actually I think Makiko would be better suited to share the Happy.
 
Makiko: *sigh* After a great deal of whining, begging, and just plain being a pain on the behalf of my creator…
 
 
Serenity: Lies! All of it, you just don't want to admit I won!
 
Makiko: *completely ignoring her* I have been forced into creating my own live journal. You may visit my little slice of reality at http://www.livejournal.com/users/fearsomeblade/ on livejournal.com. But please keep the idiocy down to a minimum, I have enough to deal with already.
 
 
Brianna: And what's that supposed to mean?!!!
 
Sara: I'm sure Makiko was referring to our situation, not us personally.
 
Makiko: No I was referring to the Irish sociopath and confetti breath the wonder-goof.
 
Brianna: I'm only half Irish!!!
 
Makiko: *blink* …Right.
 
Serenity: Yo don't think Makiko is the only one who's gonna get saddled with this. Eventually everyone is going to have a live journal.
Maggie: Even Ellie?
 
*Group goes silent as they all turn to where Ellie is doing the Electric Slide to Duran Duran. All sweatdrop*
 
Serenity: Well, I'll think about Ellie. But the rest of you have no excuse!! You will all be subjected to the Fans!!
 
Kevin: Even sexy young nubile ones?
 
*Silence*
 
Makiko: No girl fans for you
 
Brianna: He'd probably just faint if a real girl came on to him.
 
Maggie: Well at least he doesn't beat them to a bloody pulp.
 
Brianna: That was only once!! And he totally deserved it for being such a sexist bastard!!
 
Sara: But Bree, he only asked you if you played any sports.
 
Makiko: Anyway, come and visit me at my livejournal. That way you can get a closer view on the hell that is my life.
 
Ellie: The duckie goes wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!
 
Serenity: Wait I'm not done yet. You can also visit my livejournal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/Serenitycelest SerenityCelest. Enjoy!