Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ Inviting, Insulting, Eating Grass ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sleepover of Chaos

I don't know how to start this fanfiction. "Once upon a time," is for fairy tales, yet "It was a dark and stormy night," makes you want to look at another fanfiction, not even bothering to read the first chapter. Oh, well. I'll think of something eventually.

Once upon a starry night, Botan decides to throw a party. She was clueless of what was awaiting her and guests. What was awaiting her and her guests is that Hiei is going to be at the party, without being forced to come by Kurama. This is going to be a long party, for, there are other things awaiting her and guests.

"Let's see, who shall I invite?" Botan has been fighting herself for hours. She wanted this to be a party to remember.

"I'll invite Yusuke, Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Touya, Jin, Shizuru, Yukina, Hiei, Tsukasa, Mimiru, Bear, BT, Krim, Subaru, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kouga, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Yugi, Mai, Joey, Tea, Serenity, Bakura, and Tristen." Botan decided aloud. I have no idea how she could say all of those people's names without pausing to think, but yet again, this is a fanfiction. Botan called Yusuke's gang first.

"Whadya want?" Yusuke answered the phone.

"Yusuke! I thought I told you that when you answer the phone you are supposed to say, "Moshi Moshi!" Botan then heard a sudden pause.

"Hello Botan, and like I asked before, whadya want?!" Yusuke was ticked off. In the backround, a "Hn" was heard in response of the question "Hiei, would you like some water?" which was asked by Kurama. Botan then heard Kuwabara say "Hey Shrimp! Do you know any other words than hn?"

"Stupid! `Hn' isn't a word, it doesn't have any vowels. And I know words other than that." After Hiei said that, he noticed Yusuke had a phone in his hands.

"Yusuke, would you, Hiei, Kurama, Kuwabara, Keiko, Shizuru, Yukina, Touya, and Jin like to come to my party?" Botan asked after hearing Hiei's response and the sudden silence after that followed Hiei's response.

"Lemme ask." Yusuke said. In the backround, a conversation was going on.

"Botan wants to know if you want to go to her party."

"Sure, will Yukina be there?" Kuwabara asked.

"Yes." Yusuke said.

"Okay, I'll go. Kurama and Hiei, you going?" Kuwabara asked.

Hiei was sweating. He wanted to go, but, if he goes, what will everyone else think? He thought for a few seconds.

"Hn. I'll go. I want to see what humans do at these so-called `parties'." Hiei said.

"I'll be glad to go." Kurama said.

" `Ay, Urameshi, who ya chatting wit?" Jin asked.

"Botan. Do you and Touya wanna go to here party?" Yusuke asked.

" I haven't been out in the fresh air for a while. I guess I'll go." Touya said.

"Of course I'll be dere, Urameshi." Jin said.

"They all said yes, even Hiei, which is scary." Yusuke said.

"What about Keiko and Shizuru?" Botan asked.

"Lemme ask." Ysuke asked.

Keiko was helping Atsuko with the groceries. I'll take that back. Keiko was bringing in the groceries alone. Atsuko was drunk. And it is a scary sight watching drunken people bringing in groceries.

"Hey! Keiko! Botan wants to know if you want to go to her party." Yusuke yelled from the porch.

"Sure!" Keiko said once she was close enough that she didn't have to yell.

Kuwabara came running out.

"Shizuru said she'll go." Kuwabara said.

"Everyone said yes." Yusuke said. He was now listening for Botan's response, which never came.

"GREAT!" Botan was floating on her oar behind Yusuke, Keiko, and Kuwabara.

"Now, I only have to go to three more people! Thanks Yusuke!" Botan said as she floated away.

Botan flew back to Spirit World. She put on the virtual helmet thingy and logged into "The World".

Botan sent mail to all of the people in the game that she was inviting, who all were logged on. This is what she wrote in the letters she sent them.

"Hello, Botan here! I am throwing a party, and I want you to come. I have found out a way to let yourselves log off, come to my party, and still be your character from "The World". Cool, huh? I'll transport to my place tomorrow at 5:00pm if you are allowed to go to the party. Trust me, for those who live with parents, I have something to make sure your parent's or siblings won't come in. Mail me if you can come. Oh, before I forget, it is going to be an overnight party. Oops, I think I forgot to tell that to Yusuke the overnight part. I would rather not be killed by Yusuke, so cya!"

Everyone answered yes. Therefore, Botan thought that she might as well get the aggressive group done before Yugi's group, so she headed down the well thingy and found Inuyasha and the others.

"Hello Botan!" Miroku said.

"Minus the o." Inuyasha muttered under his. Apparently, he muttered it a little to loud and found himself eating grass after Kagome yelled, "SIT BOY!".

"Ouch… Anyway would you guys like to come to my house for an overnight party?" Botan asked.

"NOWAY!" Inuyasha said. He received a you-better-go-or-I-will-force-you-to look from Kagome.

"Fine." Inuyasha murmured.

"So is that a yes?" Botan asked.

"Only if there will be chicks." Miroku said.

SMACK!

Miroku was now eating grass. The grass there must have a nice flavor to it. Inuyasha and Kouga agreed to what Miroku said and the three of them were on the ground.

"Idiots!" Sango, Kagome, and Shippo said in unison.

Inuyasha, Kouga, and Miroku muttered a few things under their breath and got up.

"What time is the party?" Kouga asked.

"5:00, I'll transport everyone there. And don't forget that it is an overnight party." Botan said as she got onto and flew away on her oar.

Yugi was having a party when Botan got there, so it was easier for her to invite everyone.

Botan knocked on Yugi's door, and Mai answered it.

"Hello Botan, come in." Mai said.

"Thank you, but only for a second." Botan said.

Mai led Botan into the party room.

"Would you like to come to an overnight party at my house?" Botan asked. There were no disagreements.

"I'll transport you to my house at 5:00 tomorrow. Remember, it is an overnight party!" Botan said. She walked out the door, got on her oar, and flew to her house immediately. She now has to plan the party. `This shouldn't take too long' Botan thought.

FOUR HOURS LATER

"I did it! Now, I'm going to go to sleep." Botan said.

!@#$%^&*() !@#$%^&*() !@#$%^&*() !@#$%^&*() !@#$%^&*() !@#$%^&*()

All you need to know for the fanfiction is that Yusuke and Atsuko now live in a house, Botan lives in a house, and Botan somehow is able to use magic.

PLEASE REVIEW! I need at least two REVIEWS to type the next chapter! ☺☺☺ *THANK YOU*☺☺☺

One more thing, can you please read and review You Know…, I need at least one vote for it. ☺☺☺ *THANK YOU*☺☺☺