Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ More Guests Play Spin The Bottle ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, I forgot to do the disclaimer. I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, .Hack, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, or the chat room. The chat room has nothing to do with this fanfiction, and it is not going to be in any of the chapters because if anything more people is the last thing the chat room needs. On with Sleepover of Chaos!

Botan stared at the clock for hours, hoping it will magically become 5:00. She thought she saw Yusuke running around until she tried to get his attention. As Botan sat there waiting for her eyes to pop out, someone knocked at the door.

"The door is open!" Botan yelled to whoever was knocking. She didn't feel like getting up and answering the door.

"Baka. If you stare any harder, your eyes are going to pop out, which wouldn't be such a bad thing. If only mouths could stare…" Hiei said.

Botan was right about to run away, when she noticed two people standing behind Hiei. It was hard to make out who they were because of Hiei's hair. The only thing Botan could see was that one was a girl, and the other, boy. The boy and girl now stood on opposite sides of Hiei. Kurama and Yukina.

"I know we are early. Yukina was going to walk here alone, and Hiei decided to go with her. I don't trust Hiei alone with someone, even with Yukina who is re…sponsible. " Kurama was going to say related, but didn't want to die, so he said responsible instead.

As Botan told them where to put their stuff, she muttered "Nice save," just loud enough for Kurama to hear.

It was finally 4:59. Botan logged onto "The World" and sent mail saying that everyone who was invited is going to be transported to her house after they read this note. And a few seconds later, the four gangs, YGO, YHH, INU, .HACK, were transported to Botan's house.

Botan showed everyone were to set up all of his or her stuff, and then said something else.

"You will be separated, girls from the boys. It doesn't matter if you are with people from different era's as you, all of the girls will be in one room and all of the boys in another. Any questions?" Botan said.

"Where will he sleep?" Mimiru said, pointing to Hiei. It was obvious she was scared of him because she was trembling.

"Hiei is a boy, he will be sleeping with the boys.

Mimiru whispered a few things to herself, but stopped when she received a death glare from Hiei.

Before I go on, I will list all of the girls and boys names below. Shippo, even though he is a boy, is going to sleep with the girls because Kagome and Sango both don't trust Inuyasha, Miroku, or Kouga.

Girls: Botan, Keiko, Shizuru, Yukina, Sango, Kagome, Mai, Tea, Serinity, Mimiru, Subaru, BT

Boys: Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama, Touya, Jin, Inuyasha, Miroku, Kouga, Shippo, Yugi, Joey, Tristen, Tsukasa, Krim, Bear

The boys didn't like the fact that Hiei had to sleep with them. Yusuke thought, which was quite unusual. He then heard something. It sounded like footsteps.

"Am I the only one who heard that?" Yusuke asked.

"No, I think we all heard it." Botan said.

"Um… Guys." Kuwubara said.

"I wonder who it could be." Botan thought aloud.

"Excuse me, but…" Kurama said.

"Maybe it is Toguro." Yukina said.

"Don't think so." Hiei said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"And why is that?" Keiko asked.

"Because Karasu is smiling right behind you." Yusuke said.

"Now, now, don't be frightened. I am merely just a ghost." Karasu said.

"If you are a ghost how come I can feel your skin?" Kurama asked, while poking Karasu's skin. Karasu was becoming annoyed. Everyone was now poking him.

"QUIT POKING ME! I SAID ALREADY, I AM A GHOST!" Karasu yelled.

"If you are Karasu's ghost, then who is that?" Touya asked, pointing to Karasu's body.

"I don't know." Karasu's ghost said.

"I am Karasu, the nice one. Would you like a flower?" Karasu's body asked Yukina, gesturing a flower toward her.

"Sure, thank you!" Yukina said. She took the flower and put it in her hair.

"I have an idea! Let's play Spin The Bottle." Botan suggested.

Botan smiled to herself. `They should be here soon.' She thought.

"Shizuru, do you have a beer bottle?" Botan asked.

"Yeah, here." Shizuru handed her a bottle.

"Okay, let's sit in a circle now. And since there are more boys than girls, we should sit girl, boy, boy." Mimiru said.

"WAIT! You weren't gonna start the game without us, were you, Botan?" Someone asked.

Everyone turned around to see Kenshin, Kaoru, Megumi, Sanosuke, and Misao.

"Of course not, I was waiting for you guys. What took you so long?" Botan asked.

"We got lost." Misao said.

"Who are they?" Yusuke asked.

"This is Misao, Kaoru, Kenshin, Sanosuke, and Megumi." Botan introduced them.

"Alright, let's start the game." Megumi said after she settled herself on the ground.

"I have different rules than other people. Here is how you play the game my version: If someone spins the bottle, and it lands on a person opposite your sex, you must kiss that person. But, if it lands on a person the same sex as you, you hug. Got it?" Botan explained. Everyone nodded.

Botan spun the bottle. It landed on Inuyasha.

"Oh, god. Please tell me, will I ever wake up from this nightmare?!" Inuyasha complained. Everyone laughed. They kissed quickly. Then they washed their mouths with mouthwash.

Inyasha spun the bottle and it landed on Hiei.

"Oh, no. Inuyasha, I advise you to do it quickly." Kurama said.

Inuyasha ran over to Hiei, hugged him for less than a millisecond, and ran back to his spot.

"Hiei, it is your turn to spin the bottle." Kurama said.

Hiei, surprisingly, spun the bottle. And, Hiei blushed a bright red when he saw who it landed on. Everyone started whispering. It landed on Yukina. Everyone except Yukina knew the secret. That was why Kuwabara decided to not date her. He didn't want to become an outline, remembering what happened to Zeru in the Dark Tournament.

Hiei walked over to Yukina, and kissed her for about five seconds. Then, he disappeared. I was going to make this a romance fanfiction because of that, but that's the last romance paragraph you will read in this fanfiction.

"Okay, this isn't going out as well as I thought it would. Let's play Truth or Dare. The rules are: If someone picks truth, you cannot ask or say to them anything that is related to love. If someone picks dare, you cannot dare that person to do anything that is related to love. Got it?" Botan explained. Everyone nodded. What will happen next?

!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&a mp;*()!@#$%^&*()

I NEED REVIEWS! Review some truths and some dares! I am running out of ideas! ☺☺☺ THANK YOU! ☺☺☺