Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ Truth or Dare? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THAT'S IT! THERE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 4 BOMB THREATS, ALL IN THE GIRLS' BATHROOM ACROSS THE HALL FROM MY HOMEROOM! IT'S NOT FAIR! MY TEACHER THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO GET OUR JACKETS FROM THE CLOSET. THE POLICE CAME AND HAD TO CHECK EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN OUR SCHOOL! WE HAD TO WAIT OUTSIDE FOR ABOUT 30 OR 45 MIN. AND WE WERE THE ONLY CLASS WITHOUT OUR COATS ON! AND THEN, AS IF THIS WASN'T ENOUGH TORTURE, IT STARTED TO RAIN A LITTLE BIT! SO, WE WERE OUTSIDE, NO COATS, SOME KIDS WEARING T-SHIRTS, IT WAS SOMEWHERE AROUND 20 DEGREES FARENHIGHT AND IT STARTED TO RAIN!!!!!!! Sorry, I wanted to get that of my chest. I don't own YYH, YGO, INU, RK, The Wizard of Oz or Good Charlotte. Okay, let's start the fanfiction that I haven't updated since last year.

!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^& amp;*()!@#$%^&*()

"Okay, um, Miroku, truth or dare?" Sango asked.

"Truth." Miroku answered proudly.

"Is it true that you sleep with a bear named John?" (Thank you Aura Awakening!" Sango asked.

Miroku blushed. Inuyasha and Shippo started to laugh, even though they didn't know what Miroku was going to answer.

"Yes… it is true." Miroku said, more of whisper than anything.

Everyone laughed hard. Miroku was embarrassed. Once everyone stopped laughing, the game started again.

"Krim, truth or dare?" Miroku asked.

"Dare." Krim answered.

"I dare you to… act like Mimiru for the rest of the game." Miroku said.

"That is, like, SO unfair. I wonder where Tsukasa is, I want to talk to him like I always do." Krim said in a girlish voice.

"#$^*(^%(%&*)&*)&(^(*&%$$@#@!#@#%&()^$%#%^% #$!" Mimiru chanted/cursed under her breathe.

SMACK!

"Don't you ever try to act like me again! And since the dare said that you have to act like me for the rest of the game, SHUT UP AND DON'T MOVE!" Mimiru shouted.

"Okay, Mimiru, it is your turn." Botan said.

"Alright, Kuwabara, truth or dare?" Mimiru asked.

"Dare." Kuwabara exclaimed, very manlike. Well, at least he thought it was manlike.

"I dare you to run around in circles singing all of the songs from The Wizard of Oz." Mimiru said while laughing.

So, Kuwabara ran around in circles singing, "We're of to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz. I wish I knew the words to this song, la la la la la la la la," and others. It was a funny sight because Kuwabara didn't know any of the lyrics to any of the songs. He only knew "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz."

"Haha, very funny. Misao, truth or dare?" Kuwabara asked after he finished the dare.

"Truth." Misao said.

"Is it true that you sleep with your sword claw thingies?" Kuwabara asked, pointing to Misao's kunai's or whatever they are called.

"No, I'm smarter than that." Misao said.

"What do you mean?" Kuwabara asked.

"Do you think I'm stupid?! If I sleep with them, then they could literally chop off my head!" Misao explained.

Everyone, not including Kenshin's group, moved away from Misao's kunais, atleast I think they are called kunais.

"Misao, it is your turn." Kurama said.

"I know. Kurama, truth or dare?." Misao asked.

"Dare." Kurama hesitated before he answered.

"I dare you to tell us how many things you have stolen." Misao said.

"123,456,789,101,112,131,415,161,718,192,000." Kurama said. If you haven't already noticed, the numbers are 1-20 if you take two zeros away from the end of the number. Misao couldn't count that high. No one in the room could count that high, actually.

"Yugi, truth or dare." Kurama said after sudden silence.

"Dare. I will accomplish your challenge." Yugi said. Mai rolled her eyes.

"I dare you to choose dare whenever someone asks you `Truth or dare?'" Kurama said with a grin on his face.

"Very well. I will do so." Yugi said. Mai rolled her eyes a second time.

"And yet I thought Kurama was the most kindest and honest person I know." Yusuke thought aloud.

"Hn." Yusuke and Kurama were the only people who heard that. Kurama nudged Yusuke before Yusuke could ask `Did anyone else hear that, or am I just going paranoid?'

"Kagome, truth or dare?" Yugi asked.

"Dare." Kagome said.

"I dare you to…………………………." Yugi thought. Mai rolled her eyes yet again.

"So, the great Yugi can't think of a dare? I guess you're not the great Yugi everyone knows." Mai said with sarcasm.

"Kagome, I dare you to sing a song from any soundtrack or CD you would like. But, you must know all of the words." Yugi said.

Kagome picked the Good Charlotte CD "The Young and Hopeless".

She picked #3. "Lifestyles The Rich And Famous", and then she started to sing.

"Always see it on TV, or read it in the magazines, Celebrities want sympathy. All they do is p*ss and moan, Inside the Rolling Stone, Talking about how hard life can be. I'd like to see them spend a week, Living out there on the street, I don't think they would survive. But, they could spend a day or two, Walking in someone else's shoes, I think they'd stumble and they'd fall, They would fall, Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, They're always complaining, Always complaining. If money is such a problem, well they got mansions, think we should rob them. Did you know when you are famous you could kill your wife, and there's no such thing as twenty-five to life, as long as you got the cash to pay the Cochran. Did you know if you were caught and you were smoking crack, McDonalds wouldn't even want to take you back, you could always just run for mayor of D.C. I'd like to see them spend a week living out there on the streets, I don't think they would survive. But, they could spend a day or two, walking in someone else's shoes, I think they'd stumble and they'd fall. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, they're always complaining, always complaining. If money is such a problem, well they got mansions, think we should rob them." Kagome sang. There is more to the song, but the microphone was shut off before Kagome could even finish the song. If a rich person is reading this, that is only a song. I did not write it. Please do not kill me!

"This game is getting boring. What should we play next?" Botan asked.

!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^& amp;*()

Short chapter, sorry! Please answer Botan's question, "What should we do next?" I have a test tomorrow and I think I have to visit my dad at the hospital. The hospital he is in is evil! The cafeteria closes at 2:00 there, and my dad didn't tell us that until we went down into the cafeteria. Oh, well. I think we're just gonna order pizza.

☺☺GOOD NIGHT!☺☺ ☺☺GOOD MORNING!☺☺ It is now morning!