Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ Laughing ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Animegirl: Hehe, sorry Kouen ^__^0

Yusuke: At least you don't spell my name wrong…

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime, nor do I own Mira, Rikoh, Kouen, Tanashi, Maruma, or…

Animegirl: Shhhhhh! Don't say who the new person is! You'll spoil it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira, Rikoh, Kouen, Tanashi, Maruma, and Botan were chatting, when Botan saw something move.

"Who is it?" She asked. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Botan. They followed her gaze, to a shadow. The shadow moved. No one had anything to say. Well, actually, they had mouths filled with words that they wanted to say, but couldn't.

The shadow blended in with the darkness.

Karasu slowly walked toward the shadow, making sure no one saw him. Karasu and the shadowy figure walked into the other room, still, with no one seeing.

"You had us frightened!" Karasu said to the figure. "Turn on the electricity!"

"That wasn't me." The figure was a girl. Her hair was to the middle of her back, coppery-brown, and faded about a quarter the from the tips to blonde. Her eyes were dark brown. She was about 5 feet. She wore baggy pants and a t-shirt.

"Karasu! Where are you?" Touya walked into the room. "There you are! Oh, and who's this?"

"Ford" Karasu said.

"Nice meeting you, Ford!"

Ford gave Touya a blank look. "We haven't exactly met, you know. I don't even know your name."

"Touya," He said

Botan rushed into the room with a flashlight. She shined it on Ford.

Ford winced. "Uh, can you not shine that thing in my eyes, please?" she said.

Botan shook her head and walked back into the other room; Touya, Karasu, and Ford following.

Everyone went quiet. They all looked at Ford.

Ford sweatdropped and sat down in a chair. "Why am I being stared at?!"

Everyone started talking again.

DING DONG!

Botan rushed to the door and opened it. Five minutes later, her and another girl walked in the room.

"Everyone, this is Tsuna!" Botan shone the light on Tsuna.

Tsuna had dark brown, shoulder length hair, that kind of matched her green eyes. Her eyes were covered with glasses. She wore a red t-shirt that said "Rule number 1: dont' tough, talk or in any manner interact with me" and a pair of dark blue jeans.

She glared at Botan, then smiled sweetly.

Botan un-shined the light on her. (I don't think un-shined is a word. -_-0)

Mimiru sighed. "I think that was the most normal apearence...." she said.

Tsuna looked around for the group Botan had mentioned, and ran over to them. The group was Rikoh, Mira, Tanishi, Maruma, Ford, and Kouen.

Kouen laughed randomly. Tanishi looked at Kouen and laughed with her. Tsuna joined in with the laughter, as well as Rikoh, Ford and Mira. Maruma just stared.

Ryou walked over to the the group and gave them weird looks. Rikoh looked up at Ryou and smiled. Ryou smiled, and laughed with them.

Yusuke stared at the group from a distance.

Bear walked up next to Yusuke and asked, "Why are they laughing hysterically?"

In responce, Yusuke just shrugged.

Botan walked next to Mai and asked her, "Any clue why they are laughing?"

Mai glanced at Botan and walked over to the laughing group. "Why the heck are you guys hysterically laughing?" she asked.

The group stopped laughing and looked at Mai. At once, they all said "I dunno". Then they looked at each other and laughed again.

Mai just slowly stepped away from the group, wide eyed.

*************************************************************** ********************************

Animegirl: Sorry for the short chapter, but I felt the need of updating.

Yusuke: Ummmm...what's with the laughing?

Animegirl: I was bored, so I read everyone's review, and in Kouen's review, she said that she laughs to much, so I made her laugh hysterically ect....

Botan: O..k....

Animegirl: And also, at a school party, a few kids just started laughing hysterically and no one asked. I found out later that they just laughed for no reason. -_-0

Mimiru: Wow...you're surrounded by bakas.

Animegirl: Ty! I'm one of them, too! Please please please review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!