Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ It's Raining It's Pouring The Elecricity Is Snoring ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Animegirl: *breaks out in tears*

Kurama: *Patting Animegirl's back* What happened?

Animegirl: *still in tears* I never thought this fic would be so…popular! I have a few reviews saying that my fic rox! And I have no self-confidence, so seeing that is soooooooooooooo cool! ^___^

Hiei: But all your fic does is torture poor defenseless anime characters. You're forcing us to do stuff we normally wouldn't do; slavery! Moreover, you separate guys from girls! That's discrimination between sexes!

Everyone `cept Hiei: O_O *backs faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Hiei*

Disclaimer: Don't own any anime. How many times have I said that?! Are you people mentally challenged?! Mentally challenged people should be in the white fluffy room with that white jacket!

Hiei: That's discrimination!

Random mental hospital peoples: *Lock Hiei in the white jacket in which I can't spell* C'mon, you're comin with us, mister.

Hiei: *Twitching* Discrimination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is put in a truck*

Truck: *Drives away*

Everyone left: O_O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding-dong!

Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-dong-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-don g!

Botan came rushing out.

"I'm coming!" She yelled, irked.

Botan opened the door. No one was there.

She looked around. No one. When she turned away, the door shut. Botan got scared and ran into the girl's room.

"Hey Botan, who was at the door?"

"I…" Before she could answer, the lights flickered on and off. All the girls screamed, causing the boys to rush in. The boys screamed as well. Suddenly, thunder was heard from outside and it started to rain.

Ding-Dong!

Botan grabbed Mai and rushed to the door.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Someone was knocking on the door. The electricity suddenly went out.

Mai looked at Botan, who gulped, and they opened the door together.

Four wet figures came rushing in.

Botan walked into the girl's room, where everyone was crowded. A flash of lightening lit up the room. And everyone saw four new figures.

The first figure was a teenager. She looked 17. She stood 5'3. She wore black, baggy pants, a tight red shirt, black flip flops, black lipstick, black eyeliner and black eye shadow. Her hair was blonde with red and black streaks. Her eyes were red, her ears were pointed, and she had earrings all up her ear. "Tanashi," she answered the unspoken question.

The next figure was 15, and was as tall as Kurama. She was wearing a black shirt and a red miniskirt. Her eyes were light jade green, and sort of matched her black hair with red streaks.

Everyone examined the second figure.

"Maruma's the name!" She said.

There were two more figures; a girl and guy.

The girl was 15. She wore a shirt that looked like the top of a kimono, and jeans. Her shoulder length copper hair looked good against her amber eyes. She had some sort of markings on her face. "Kounen," She said, cheerfully.

The guy had the same markings as the girl. He had long, silvery white hair. He wore a robe. "Sesshoumaru," He spoke silently.

Inuyasha grinded his teeth, yet said nothing. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo ran to Inuyasha.

Sano looked satisfied at the new visitors. "Well, we have some older women here I see."

Tanashi glared at him, then she smiled. Yet, he could not see, because of the darkness. Mira, Rikoh, Kounen, Tanashi, and Maruma all stood near each other. A cold chill suddenly filled the room. Another flash of lightening followed by booming thunder. Everyone huddled together. This was gonna be a looooooooooooooong night…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animegirl: I'm not sure if it will show up, but I put this in a new font! I'm always using this font!

Kurama: Why are you deleting Snowy Days?

Animegirl: Well…

1.It sux

2. I have only one reviewer

3. I have horrible writers block

4. It's going nowhere whatsoever

5. No one is reviewing

Kurama: Oh

Animegirl: I know I'll probably regret this…but, since I practically had people begging to be in this fic, I think I'll let more people come in. I have five people, ne? Well, I think I'll let…um…5 more people come in. Don't worry, I won't get confused. I have my own lil way of doing things around here. ^_- Please review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (After 10 people, no more)