Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / .hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Sleepover of Chaos ❯ M+M= Sango jealous ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Animegirl: Ya, ya, I know…

Yusuke: That you-

Animegirl: *gags Yusuke*

Yusuke: *spits out the sock Animegirl used to gag him with* I was only going to say that you haven't updated this fic for about a month!

Animegirl: Oh…*glances at Yusuke and runs off*

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but my own lil planet located near mars!

Botan: O_o O…k…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diiiiiiiing Dooooong!

Botan grinned as she rushed to the door. She opened it. "Mira!" Botan exclaimed with delight.

The 16-year-old standing at the door stood and watched Botan think for a minute or two. The girl's silver hair blew in the wind, the random black streaks flowing along. Her light purple eyes glanced around Botan. Finally, Botan pulled the girl into the house.

Miroku walked out the door to the dormitories, with Sango following.

"Good evening, princess," Miroku bowed to the girl.

"My name's Mira," The girl bowed back.

Sango glared at Mira. `She likes him…' She thought. Sango scrutinized Mira's clothing. `A dark purple tank top with the exposure of her belly button and a black skirt.' She sighed. `Just what Miroku wants…and she is exact his height! Where did this girl come from?' Sango thought. She drifted off to La-La Land until…

Pinch!

SMACK!

Now y'all don't need me to explain, ne?

Miroku stood up nursing the red spot on his left cheek. Mira went over to help him. After his so called "wound" was healed, Miroku looked into Mira's eyes. "Will you bear my child?" He asked. Well, he was going to ask, but Botan dragged him off, pushing a sock into his mouth.

Sango held out her hand to Mira as kind as possible. Mira looked questioningly at the hand, and then shook it. She grinned innocently.

Boys Side:

"Inuyasha, where's Miroku?" Sano asked.

"He's probably flirting/being the perverted monk he is," Inuyasha answered. His back was leaning against the wall, as was his right leg. His arms were crossed over his chest. "Baka…" He muttered.

Girls Side:

"Where's Sango? And Botan?" Mimiru asked. In response, everyone shrugged and went back to their conversation.

Botan rushed into the boys' room. She threw Miroku inside, and walked out with her hands in fists.

"Ooooooo" Bear commented.

"What did you do now, baka?" Sano asked.

"Oh nothing…" Miroku grinned.

Botan looked over her shoulder. Everyone looked at her eagerly. "My friend…Mira…" Was she said before she walked back extremely irked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animegirl222: Ok, this is prolly shortest chapter I've ever written, and it doesn't help listening to the Beatles' Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (Which they just admitted stood for LSD) …although the Beatles are my fave band! ^__^

Yusuke: *looks at what Animegirl is eating* does goldfish have any sugar…?

Animegirl: *Hops around in circles screaming fish heads*

Botan: No, but it has salt, which makes her even more hyper than sugar. And she had s'mores, which have lots of sugar.

Everyone: *backs away from Animegirl*

Animegirl: Attention K-mart shoppers!

Everyone else: ^__^0

Animegirl: I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SO sorry I haven't updated. Forgive me! And review please! Oh, and I still need more peoples, so tell me if ya wanna be in!