Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ The Hatred Starts ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yasumi: I'm still here due to popular demand!
Yami: But we don't even like you!
Kurama: You probably made that up!
Yasumi: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't that's for me to know and you to find out.
Yami: I think I liked Link better……..
Yasumi: Well you made her sad so she went to cry in her soul room…………she really does like you Yami and you were mean to her…………so I get to make you pay!
Both: O.O
Yasumi: Link owns nothing and I own nothing either, but just cause I don't own Yami and Kurama dosen't mean I can't torture them!
Chp. 8 The Hatred Starts

"Link, what are you doing?!?!"

"Don't try and fight her, you'll get in trouble if you do!"

Kurama and Yugi tried to calm Link down from straining to attack Link. Both were amazed at the strenght this girl had and were having a hard time holding her back. 'Yugi I'm stronger than you so let me hold her.' 'Fine go ahead Yami.' Yami took over and saw why Yugi was having a hard time holding Link back.

"Link, calm down! That's it…….."

Link finally stopped straining and gave in. But just before she did, Yami swore he saw her eyes turn from blue to red in a second. But when he looked again her eyes were blue. 'Did I just imagine that? There is something strange about this girl…….' Yami thought to himself.

"Well, Link I'll be seeing you later, so try not to explode alright?" The black-haired girl smirked before she left.

"What was that all about?!?!"

Hermione and Ron were standing in the doorway, attracted by the noise.

"You guys okay? We were down the hallway and heard yelling…….Harry are you causing trouble?"

"No I am not!"

"It was me…….." Link gave a sigh as she slumped half-heartedly into her seat. "Sorry about that, It's just that I know that girl and she makes me mad every time I see her……I didn't mean to over react."

"What are you so mad at her for? You yelled that she did something…….what did she do?"

"…………….I would rather not talk about it…………"

"………….ok………Anyway, who are your friends Harry? Me and Ron didn't realize you made friends so quickly!"

"Actually Hermione, I knew sorta. Those three went through the barrier after you and Ginny." Ron told her.

"Well, this is Link, Yugi, Kurama and Hiei. You guys, these are my two friends Ron and Hermione." Harry introduced them.

"Great to meet ya!"

"Hello."

"Pleased to meet you.'

"……………………..Hn…………………."

"Well anyway, the trains going to be at Hogwarts soon, so you should all get changed." said Hermione.

They all changed into their school robes and sat around and talked. Kurama, Link, and Hermione were talking about hexes, Yami was listening to Ron and Harry explain Quiditch, (Amazing how no one realizes Yugi goes through puberty in about a second when he switches with Yami.) while Hiei sat and looked out the window.

"We have arrived at Hogwarts. Your bags have been taken to the castle. Have a great year!" (Announcer)

The group all got off the train. "Hey, that's Hagrid!" Yami said.

"You know Hagrid?" Harry was surprised.

"He showed me to Diagon alley.'

"First years and new students this way!" Hagrid was calling. "We will see you guys later! Bye!" Ron called as Harry, Hermione and him walked off. "Well let's go see Hagrid…."

"Five to a boat now! Hey Yugi, long time no see! (I know its killing you all that everyone calls him Yugi when its Yami. Get used to it cause nobody here is too observent.) You four should go in this boat with me, come on!"

Our little group got into a boat with Hagrid. They sailed across a deep lake.

"A little creepy lookin if you ask me…….I think I saw something move!"
"Probably the giant squid, nothin to worry about."
"Yeah, like a giant squid is nothing to worry about……..I feel at home already." Link wispered to Yami.
"They came to a majestic looking castle. "………………..wow……………that's big…………."
Yasumi: Well I think that was cool! Review please!
Kurama: Can't you let us go?
Yami: Yeah well be good…….
Yasumi: Let me think about that……………..NO! Mwahahahah!