Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Clashing Demons ❯ Sorting Time! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kurama:………..Link…..why have your barred your door and windows?
Link:………………cause…………..
Kurama: TELL ME!
Link: EEEP! Fine! I saw Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara coming to save you so I barred the doors to keep them out……….
Kurama: Do you think that will really work?
Link: Well, I have cameras all over this house so I can see what they are doing. I can also make bad things happen to them! Want to help?
Kurama: Why would I want to torture my friends?
Link: Cause while you were away here, they trashed your room…….
Kurama: O_____O MOVE OVER! LET ME AT THEM!
Yami: Link owns nothing except a talking hat! Not really……
Chp.10 Sorting Time!

"Albert, Findinsky"

Professer McGonagall started calling the first years up to the hat. Findinsky sat down with the hat over his head. After a while, it yelled "Hufflepuff!"

"Well, I wonder what house we will be in?"

"I really don't mind as long as it's not Slytherin!"

"I hope we all get in the same house………"

"Griffindor sounds like the best."

"Will you guys calm down, you're making me nervous!' Link interrupted Yami, Hiei, and Kurama.

They sat around and watched the rest of the sorting. When Zelsie, Jenna was made a Ravenclaw, Professor McGonagall stood up again. "This year we have five new students and they will all be joining the sixth years! I hope you will show them all that this is a good school! Now in alphabetical order….

"Janageshi, Hiei" (I know Hiei has a last name and it is J something, I'll go look it up so dont get mad if I typed the wrong thing! )

Hiei went and sat down on the stool as the hat was dropped over his head.

'Well, you sure are a rare treat! A demon in Hogwarts! Well, were do you go?'

'I didn't know hats could talk inside minds……Personally I like Griffindor.'

'……….Well……..Yeah that sounds good!'
"Griffindor!"

Hiei jumped off the stool and headed to the table.

"Minamino, Shuichi"

Kurama sat down.

"I thought his name was Kurama, why did she say Shuichi?" Link whispered to Yami.
"Maybe he has a nickname, Kurama…."

'Another demon! My goodness, this should be a strange year. You have a sharp mind, I can see that………and also lots of courage……better be Griffindor!'

"Mouto,Yugi"

'Well their something strange about you. Your name isn't Yugi, is it? You have an alter ego…interesting……….well you are certainly loyal and brave, make it……..Griffindor!'

"Takashi, Rem"

The black-haired, pink-eyed girl sat on the stool.

"Slytherin!"

"Finally, Tsunami, Link"

At the last name whispers aroused.

"She can't mean THE Link Tsunami!?"

"It's about time she started here!"

"I heard she was off fighting the last couple of years……."

"I always wanted to see her!"

"What's so great about Link?" asked Harry.

"Didn't you know? She is a child prodigy witch. She could take down some of the toughest wizards in her first year. I wouldn't be surprised if she could duel the teachers here and win. Very powerful witch, she is." (Talk like Yoda, he does)

"Of course that is to be expected since she is Dumbledore's granddaughter……."

"WHAT?!?"
Link: Hope you all liked the twist!
Yami: Where is Kurama?
Link: He's over at my laptop programming the house to torture his friends.
Kurama: MWAHAHAHA!!!
Yami:…………wow……..he sure is over-protective of his room………
Link: Well, while Kurama goes crazy, review please!