Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Trials ❯ Chapter 8: Weird Awakenings Never Get Old ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: Weird Awakenings Never Get Old

Sun seeped through the ominous curtains, making the inhabitant of the room moody and angry from the sudden luminance. Hiei woke up, grabbed his toothbrush, comb, and extra clothes, then headed into the bathroom. He remembered the events that had occurred last night and blushed furiously because Lena had not just seen him once, but TWICE naked! Uugghh I'll make her pay! Done with cleaning, Hiei walked out of his room wearing his oh-so-amazing black attire! Grrrrrrrraaaww! Hiei stopped briefly at the sound his stomach was making before continuing on to the courtyard to train before eating………..After about an hour of rigorous training , Hiei comes in and finally heads toward the kitchen. He didn't even notice Lena lying asleep on the countertop as he rummaged through the refrigerator, looking for some half-decent leftovers. He couldn't find any leftovers at all! Darn that Kuwabaka! He didn't have to eat everything! Hiei absentmindedly throws an empty container on the counter only to have it bounce off somethin' squishy! Hiei finally looks at the counter and nearly has a heart attack! Lena! What the heck is that runt doing here!? This is perfect, this is the perfect time to get her back! Mwahhahaahah! >o< Hiei grabbed two whip cream bottles from the frig' and started layering her in it from head to toe. Then he got syrup from the cabinet and squeezed it on her feet and hands. Hiei stepped back to admire his work. Sure it's childish, but this is war and besides…she started it! >P.

Leena woke up feeling weird…sticky. She sat up not opening her eyes and jumped down off the cabinet. When her feet hit the floor they slid out from under landing her on her butt! Some whip cream fell off her head into her mouth as she opened her eyes, shocked, and guffaws could be heard from the kitchen table. Leena looked at Hiei holding his chest trying to catch some air, and sat up. Hiei looked at her again, man I got her good! She fell on her arse! Hey wait a min what's she doing? Leena had gotten up and was walking slowly toward him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I'm gonna get him good! Leena wiped at some whip topping on her chest and put it on his lips and leaned down towards his face. Hiei was madly blushing and his eyes were wide and leaning back in his chair. Leena got an inch from his lips and ……………….hehehe …..im makin u wait……..pushed him backwards out of his chair hitting the floor. He jumped up furious and stalked out of the room while Leena stood there eating the fluffy cream and syrup off her body, half giggling. Mmmmm! This is good! Remind me to thank him brain!…k! sure thing!

I HOPES YA LIKED IT! PLEASE REVIEW DON ASK IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL BETTER :P