Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hieibara Drabbles ❯ Spike ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hieibara Drabble #1
Title: Spike
calikocat/LemonKitty
Word Count: 247
 
Author's Notes: Just a scene of Kuwabara and Hiei spending the evening in, watching dvds.
 
XXX
 
 
Hiei stared at the television set, silently contemplating it's demise. Or at least the destruction of the dvd they were watching. He still wasn't sure how it had happened, how Kuwabara managed to pull him into these things still baffled him to no extent. Had Kurama or Yusuke ever suggested watching something like this he would have decapitated them, burned their bodies and scattered their ashes among the three realms.
 
“Why are we watching this?”
 
“Because I like it.”
 
“…”
 
“What?”
 
“Why am <i>I</i> watching this?”
 
“Because you love me, now be quiet, Spike's on.”
 
“…”
 
He settled down a bit and managed to relax into the couch, his head somehow finding it's way to Kuwabara's shoulder. Absently the human reached up to run strong fingers through his inky-blue spikes. The demon sighed and gazed at the character stalking across the screen. Spike, Kuwabara had called him.
 
“What is he?”
 
“Vampire.” Kuwabara answered.
 
“Is he important to this…show?”
 
“Not at first, he's not even in the first season.”
 
Hiei watched the story unfold, a frown creasing his face. `Spike' was tall, slim, trim and very well built. He had an odd accent and his hair was artificially colored.
 
“Are you attracted to Spike.”
 
Kuwabara glanced at the demon beside him. “He's hot, has an awesome body, and a sexy accent.”
 
Hiei's frown increased. “I suppose.”
 
“Don't worry Shrimp. He's got nothin' on you.” Kuwabara leaned over and kissed the top of Hiei's head. “Nothin' at all.”
 
“Good.”
 
XXX
 
End