Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Love ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama's Love: Unforgettable Past: Prologue

"I thought we had an understanding, Hiei!" Shouted Mukuro to her 'favorite' guard and general. She punched him in the left eye, knocking him to the ground. His right eye was already swollen because of another one of her punches.

"Well, you were wrong." Hiei said, getting back on his feet.

"I know you, Hiei. I know that tone. I'm right. You thought we had an understanding, too. We were this close to living good lives together. I used to say I love you, but I just don't know anymore. You don't listen to me."

"You never listen to me, you know. I try to tell you my opinions, and if you don't like them you hit me. And I don't know what you ever meant by you telling me you loved me… I almost believed you." Hiei spat.

"I almost believed myself!" She shouted. Hiei turned his back, and began to leave. "That's right, leave every time it doesn't go your way. Run away."

"I am not running away." He said over his shoulder, "I am quitting my stupid job, even if it gets Koenma upset. I don't care. And I am never coming back to your territory, so don't expect me." Hiei then opened the door of her palace, and ran into the distance.

"Wait!" Mukuro called, but Hiei was gone. She grabbed her hair in frustration.

Hiei got to the barrier between Makai and Ningenkai, and he went to Ningenkai. "I will go see Kurama, seeing that he is my best friend. He will know what to do." Hiei thought to himself. He arrived at the Minamino residence, hoping Kurama was home. He jumped onto the roof, by the window. He peeked in. Kurama was not in his room, but he sensed his energy and knew he was in the house. Just then, he saw Kurama through the doorway, and Kurama skidded to a halt by it, looking at Hiei's eyes. Kurama had run to his room, as soon as he sensed Hiei's ki. He opened his window, and let Hiei in.

"What brings you here, Hiei?" Kurama asked.

"Hn… It was Mukuro." Hiei said, looking at the ceiling wall.

"Oh. What about her?" Kurama didn't seem to be interested, but Hiei knew that was because every time he came he asked Kurama for something, like a flower or something to give her. "What do you want this time? A vase for the flowers I gave you last time?" Kurama teased.

"No. We had a disagreement, and I wanted to ask you if maybe you knew what I could do. I told her I wasn't coming back, and I don't plan to go back, at least right now. I want to go back in the future, what should I do?"

"You had a disagreement?" Kurama seemed happy! Hiei couldn't believe it. "Well, you shouldn't lie, you know, Hiei, it makes people mad when you lie…" Kurama tried to say it in a way so Hiei didn't suspect anything.

"Hn." Hiei jumped out the window. Kurama watched him jump away. He gulped. He knew that he must have said something wrong… Something very wrong, but he couldn't help but be excited, after all, Hiei was 'single' once more…

Kurama's Love: Unforgettable Past

By Otaku Hoshi (user name LOVER-OF-HIEI)

Also wrote Hiei And Kurama's Adventures, We'll Never Know…, YYY-Yu-Yu-Yasha, and The Terrible Two

Please review if you have something to say. No flames please. My first attempt at this kind of fanfiction.

This is part 1 of a 3 part series.

Remember that the rest of this is written in Kurama's POV (point of view).

Please enjoy.

KURAMA'S LOVE: UNFORGETABLE PAST BY HOSHI (OTAKU HOSHI) SHIHEN

ORIGINAL STORY YUYU HAKUSHO BY YOSHIHIRO TOGASHI

CAST:

KURAMA… MEGUMI OGATA

HIEI... NOBUYUKI HIYAMA

YUSUKE... MOZOMU SASAKI

KUWABARA... SHIGERU CHIBA

KOENMA... MAYUMI TANAKA

BOTAN... SANAE MIYUKI

KEIKO... YURI AMANO

YUKINA... YURI SHIRATORI

GENKAI… NAOKO KYODA

SHIZURU… AI ORIKASA

MUKURO... MINAMI TAKAYAKA

YAKUSU… AYA HISAKAWA

EDITED BY: SINI MAGIC AND LOVELY LADY LILY-CHAN

SPECIAL THANKS TO: SLASH <slash_the_donut_eating_freak>

I dedicate this story to my dear mother and my rude yet kawaii little sister. My mother isn't such a fan of yaoi, so this is for her, but also my sister. If it weren't for my sister, there would be no Kurama's Love. I took this idea she had (Kurama loves Hiei but Hiei and Mukuro love each other) to write this, because I am a Hiei/Kurama couple fan, and I want to make them both happy with at least one story. And besides, my sister loves this story more than any of my others, and I really appreciate her compliments to it ^_^ I love you mama and Coley! Hugs and kisses, - Hoshi