Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Love ❯ End ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The End Of All, from Hoshi.   Sorry this is not a chapter.  Please do not kill me.  This is a notification, and one that should be posted.   This will be posted at the end of every fanfiction that I still have up on ff.net and mm.org, I am not going to write a separate one for each story.    I have quit writing fanfiction, this story you have read or have been reading is not going to be continued.  I’m sorry…  I wanted to finish all of them, honestly, and with ‘Hiei And Kurama’s Adventures’ I’ve been trying so hard to keep updating, but I just can’t write anymore.  I’m not that interested in most anime anymore.  I want to thank every one who read and enjoyed my fanfiction, I had a lot of fun writing them ^_^.  And my fans were the ones that got me past my first couple chapters.  If it weren’t for you guys, I would have stopped writing long ago.  I was 11 when I first started Hiei And Kurama’s Adventures and perhaps a few others, so please excuse how immature they were.  You can’t expect much more from an 11 year old.  I hope my writing got even just a bit more enjoyable as I got older.   A lot of you are curious to know what happens next, especially what was going to happen in ‘Kurama’s Love.’  So, I’ll say that if you just have to know, I’d love to talk to you and tell you what happens ^_^ my e-mail is Super_Otaku_Hoshi@msn.com, and that’s my MSN IM too.  My AIM address is GenkiOtakuHoshi and my yahoo ID is GenkiOtakuHoshi (I’m hardly online on yahoo though).   Again, I’m sorry I couldn’t continue.  I did my best to go as long as I did.  The reason I didn’t post this a long time ago when I decided I wasn’t going to write fanfiction anymore is because I just kept hoping something would come to me and I’d be inspired, but nothing ever did happen.  The only thing I write now is livejournal roleplays, because my partner inspires me every time they write the next chapter (I’m a person who needs inspiration to do ANYTHING.)  But after months and months of reviews saying how good the story was and to PLEASE update and I never did, I began to feel upset at myself because I too know what it feels like to have a favorite fanfiction author stop writing and not tell you.  I don’t want to do that.  So bye-chu chu ru ru, hope you enjoyed my story and maybe hear from you if you have a question about what happens next ^_^   -      Hoshi   P.S.  Does anybody know Saku (on ff.net) or Youko-Kurama (on mm.org)?  This summer, me and her are gonna go hang out over where she lives :3  pretty cool.  You can meet the coolest people through fanfiction reading, so keep reading and writing!