Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Many Lovers ❯ Pairing 2: KuramaxShizuru ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N- Here we go everyone, chapter two out of the probably nine or so to expect. This one features one of my favorite characters of the story: shizuru! I had a bit of trouble writing her character, I didn't want her to seem overly...happy I guess you could say. I tried my best to keep her dry sense of humor, and bad attitude throughout the story.

PLEASE REVIEW

Next Pairing to come: Kurama x Hiei

----------
The dull clicking of her heels nearly lulled Shizuru to sleep as she walked tiredly from her job, stepping out of the cool air conditioned sanctuary which was the beauty parlor she worked into the hot bustling afternoon of this Tokyo evening. Stopping momentarily on the front step of the building to withdraw and light a cigarette from her pocket, Shizuru allowed her eyes to scan over her surroundings. Many people walked by, unaware of her presence as they rushed down the streets, late for work, dinner with their families, whatever they had to do. Sighing, Shizuru began her journey down the sidewalk, only to stop when a glimpse of bright red caught her eye. 'What's that kid from the tournament doing here.' Slowing to a stop to where the boy stood, his eyes following her every move diligently, Shizuru puffed out the smoke that had filled her lungs, turning to him with the kindest smile she could muster. "Hey, what's my favorite red doing all the way out here."

Smiling, Kurama gestured to a nearby tailor shop, "I stopped by to drop some clothes off to be fixed for my mother." Emerald eyes looked up her form slowly, the attention not going unnoticed by Shizuru. "What brings you here?"

Taking a drag from her cigarette, Shizuru tossed a look over her shoulder as she motioned with her hand towards the beauty parlor. "You know, work and all that fun stuff. My baby bro eats like a pig, I've got to keep food on the table somehow."

"I see," Kurama gave a low chuckle, turning his attention momentarily to the passenger side door of his car as he opened it and motioned towards it to Shizuru. "Please, allow me to give you a ride home."

Shrugging, Shizuru nodded, "Sure, why not." Dropping the half smoked cigarette to the ground and putting it out with her foot, Shizuru slid into the passengers seat of Kurama's car, ignoring how the fox gave an almost wicked smirk as he closed the door and climbed into the driver's side, starting the car and pulling out onto the road.

Ten minutes passed with little interaction between the two young adults, the only real sound the soft purring of Kurama's motar. Though, when Kurama came to a stop at a red light, Shizuru was shocked to say the least, at the words that passed the fox's mouth. "Shizuru, how about you allow me to help with your money situation."

"You know I won't take anyone's money fox boy. Shizuru Kuwabara isn't a freeloader like her baby bro."

"Then perhaps we can make a...deal."

Shizuru looked at the man beside her, his emerald eyes taking in her form hungrily. "What kind of deal?"

Looking back to the road as the light turned green, Kurama chuckled as he gave a smirk, his car pulling into the driveway of a home Shizuru didn't recognize. "Your very beautiful Shizuru." The fox's grin widened at the blush that spread unwillingly over her cheeks, "I've thought so ever since I first saw you at the dark tournement. And now that your in this little...situation, i'm sure we can come to a compromise." He leaned over the center console, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, placing small, gentle licks and nips along her ear. "You spend a night with me, and I guarantee you will never have to worry about money again."

Shizuru's breathe hitched, her voice betraying her as she attempted to stay calm, "If your asking me to prostitute myself to you Kurama..."

"Don't think of it that way, for that isn't the case at all. Think of it as... a lustful fuck, no strings attached. The money is just a gift to show my...Appreciation."

Shizuru bit her lip. When he put it that way, it didn't seem to bad. Besides, she couldn't say she wasn't attracted to the man, (and it had been the longest time since she had been with any guy). Allowing a small gasp to slip past her lips at the way he flicked his tongue teasingly against the juncture between her neck and shoulder, Shizuru shakinly pressed her hands to his chest. "Fine, but not here. I've had plenty of experiences in the car that I'd rather not relive."

Chuckling, Kurama moved himself away from the women, slipping from the car and going to the door of the house, unlocking it and slamming the door shut once both were inside. Wrapping his arms around her slender waist, Kurama allowed his hands to explore. Sliding up and down her hips as his thumbs massaged the small of her back, he moaned slightly as she wrapped one leg around his waist, pulling him ever closer as her back lean heavily against the wooden door. Kurama crashed his lips down upon the women infront of him, elicting a small shiver of delight from the tall women as he kissed her throughly before licking her bottom lip, his tongue invading her mouth in a battle of the tongues. Both relishing in the feel, and taste of the other in their mouth.

Lips still locked, Kurama and Shizuru stumbled their way towards the couch, gasping in both surprise and delight as they fell tangled in each others arms onto the large cushions, Shizuru straddling the man below her. Breaking away from the kiss when the need for air became to great to ignore, Shizuru gasped and hissed in delight when her dampening, covered feminine folds rocked against the prominant bulge in the kitsunes pants, his male pride obviously swelling at the sound of her whimpers of pleasure as she rocked against the bulge over and over again. Feeling the need to touch more of him, Shizuru launched a full assult on Kurama's school uniform, tearing away the purple jacket with ease only to groan in irritation as her numbing fingers fiddled with the buttons to his white dress shirt, the thin material proving a worthy oppenent to her pleasure clouded mind.

With skills that only come with years of practice, Kurama quickly helped the girl above him unbutton and remove his shirt, tossing his head back in pleasure as her lips descended upon his throat, kissing the sensitive flesh as her fingers roamed about his chest, pinching and flicking rosy nipples into hardened peaks. Seizing the opportunity as her warm mouth decended lower to his stomach,warm tongue flicking out to trace the defined tones of his abdomin, Kurama slipped his hands under and up the unguarded waist of her work dress, caressing the heated skin of her inner thighs with his thumbs before working his way up, tracing the subtle curves of her body until they came to a stop on her breast. The breast that Kurama thanked Enma, were uncovered by the restraints of a bra.

Shizuru cried out in pleasure, her mouth tearing away from the muscles she had just been worshipping to meet Kurama's mouth in a feverish kiss, the kitsunes skilled hands working each of her breast between his fingers, pinching and flicking the hardening mounds as she had done to him before, savoring the taste and feel of the man below her, his fully erect member pushing from within its restraints against her lower stomach, begging to be let out. Pulling away from the kiss, her eyes locked seductively in a staring match with the emerald orbs that watched her every move, Shizuru slid first the right, the left shoulder of her dress down her arms, freeing her breast to the fox demons view. Seeing at the way Kurama bit his lower lip as he withdrew his hands, watching her eagerly, Shizuru gave the fox a seductive smile, running a hand slowly over his chest as her free hand cupped her own breast. Squeezing the tender flesh, Shizuru gave a muffled moan as she bit her own lip, eyes fluttering shut as she pinched and played with the hardened bud of her nipple. She continued this for a few minutes, switching between breast, giving experimenting licks to the heated flesh that had both her and Kurama crying out in pleasure.

Kurama gave a loud, strangled moan as the hand that had been caressing his chest moved lower, coming to a rest above the strained bulge in his schools uniform, crying out as her hand roughly caressed his manhood through the thin material, a thin stream of precum dripping down his covered need as fought the urge to come right then and there. He panted, watching the beautiful women above him pleasure herself was becoming to much. With sudden speed, Kurama flipped Shizuru onto her back, his hands slipping down to push up her dress, exposing her panties to the foxs view. Grinning at the response he recieved as he pressed a finger to the dampened fabric of her panties, Kurama smiled as continued to tease the girl, rubbing her in small circles through the thin panty material. "Are you sure you want this Shizuru?"

Glaring down at the man who dare tease her when all she wanted was for him to rip away his pants and fuck her until she couldn't walk again, Shizuru clenched her hands onto his shoulders, moaning a bit when his fingers attempted to probe her through the fabric of her panties. "Shut up Kurama, you know if I didn't want this I wouldn't be here right now."

Chuckling, Kurama gave the her a crooked smile as he set to work unbuttoning his jeans, both Shizuru and himself moaning in pleasure as his throbbing need was released from it's restraits. Standing tall and proud as he removed her panties, he then positioned himself at the girls entrace. "That is true, now how shall I begin this?" He asked teasingly, rubbing his hardened length against her dampened feminine folds.

Shizuru growled, "Just fuck me Kurama!"

Giving the girl what she wanted, Kurama thrust himself into her with one swift movement of his hips. Both moaned at the feeling of being within the other, or having the other inside them, both having gone so long without having the pleasure of a lover. Resting his hands on either side of her head, Kurama proceeded to pump into Shizuru hard and fast, his long fingers tangling into her auburn locks as her own fingers wove themselve into his crimson mane, long still booted legs wrapping around the kitsunes hips as he moved, making love to the girl below him.

Shizuru cried out loudly, digging her free hand into the skin of the fox's back, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as unbelievable pleasure overwhelmed her senses. Sure she had been with many men before, but never had she been with a man who pleasured her so thoroughly as the demon above her was doing now. Lifting her hips up to meet his every thrust, Shizuru continuely cried out the kitsunes name, the tightening coils of pleasure within her getting ready to snap as Kurama shifted his hips, finding that special spot within her. "Oh, Kami yes!" She cried, closing her eyes tightly as tears sprang to the corners of her eyes.

"Shizuru!" Kurama cried, growling as he felt her already tight walls clenching down upon his aching need, feeling his own release would be coming soon. Shifting his hips, watching as his lover's eyes seemingly sunk into her head as she cried out in pleasure, Kurama grinned, thrusting hard and fast into the sweet spot he knew had found, savoring the feeling of her feminine walls, crying out suddenly as he felt the girl below him go over the edge hard, her womanly juices spilling out onto his manhood as those same walls he enjoyed moments before clenched down hard around him, sending him over the edge. Jerking his hips forward as white flooded his vision, Kurama groaned as her walls milked him dry of his seed, giving a few more strokes into the woman before collapsing down ontop of her.

Chest heaving as she attempted to regain her breathe from the best orgasm she had ever experienced in her life, Shizuru grinned, watching the man that lay collapsed above her as she moved for her cigarette pack, placing one of the sticks between her lips with shaky hands. "That's a way to end the day." She teased.

Looking up into the chocolate eyes of Shizuru, Kurama smiled, making no attempt to move from his spot ontop of her. "It sure is. I'll have to give you a tip for the little show you gave me."

Thinking the fox was talking about the money mentioned earlier, Shizuru waved him off. "I don't want any of your money Kurama, that sex was worth every bit of my time."

Kurama suddenly smirked, his emerald orbs dancing mischeviously. "Who said I meant money"

---

A/N- That's it for the second one. PLEASE REVIEW! :)