Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Legal Human Practice ❯ Rescue Mission: Part 2 ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Rescue Mission: Part 2
calikocat
word count: 301
Hiei/Kuwabara

XXX

Keita looked through all of the paper work he'd acquired since becoming Kazuma's lawyer. It had taken some doing but he'd managed to get copies of all documents pertaining to Black Sirius' arrest. The man had been apprehended while ranting about killing a man named Pettigrew but never outright betrayal of the Potters. There had been no trial. Interestingly enough he was the chosen godfather of Potter Harry. It looked like he'd be making a trip to London. For more than one reason.

A knock on his office door brought his work to a halt. “Yes?”

His secretary peered in. “Minamino-san? There is a woman to see you...”

“Who?”

“Genkai-sama.”

He stared for a moment, sharing in her shock. “Show her in.” The poor woman nodded and a moment later Genkai walked into his office. “It is an honor to meet you Genkai-sama.”

“Drop the honorific kid, we don't need it. Shizuru said I should come with you on your trip.”

“Shizuru?”

“Kuwabara Kazuma's older sister, Kuwabara Shizuru.”

Keita blinked. “I just now decided that a trip to London would be necessary.”

“Shizuru's intuition is very strong.”

“I'd heard about that particular talent...that is nothing short of amazing.”

She nodded. “So...what's the trip for?”

“First, I'm to file a restraining order against one Dumbledore Albus. Then hopefully something of a rescue mission.”

“When do we leave?”

“As soon as possible. I need to make a few arrangements...perhaps you could take a quick lunch?”

“Shizuru suggested the same; she's in the lobby waiting for me. I'll return within the hour.”

“I'll see you then.” He bowed to her and she nodded back before walking out of his office. Keita grinned. This could be fun.

XXX