Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Making My Life Worth It ❯ Shampoo's and Phases ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Make Life Worth It

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters.

(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*) **

"Hey little Sheila what are those round things with the sweet stuff on them?"

"Oh those! Those are pancakes. Trust me if you liked the waffles you'll like those."

"Well then lets give 'em a try!"

Riyu sat down in the only empty seat and began eating some toast with jelly as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. As she ate she watched the guys as they ate the remaining food.

"Does Shishi usually only eat a piece of toast?"

"No sometimes he makes me put jelly on it. But that's the only thing he eats. He's not very fond of human food."

"You mean he still refuses to eat human food? He's just way too stubborn."

The guys were now staring at her listening to her every word. Except for Rinku who began to ask questions.

"So your Shishi's twin sister. What's that like?"

"Well... It can get quite annoying when he starts talking about himself and when his fan girls start chasing me."

"You get chased by fan girls?"

"Yeah ever since he left the makai they've been looking for him like crazy. That's why I changed my hair and my clothes."

"So that's why Shishi came here? To escape fan girls?"

"That's what I guessed. My roommate was devastated when she heard that he wasn't coming back to our house and went on the hunt as well. You see I'm not very well known by female demons, and when they saw me go into my house after I was being chased they figured that I would leave the house again thinking I was Shishi. I didn't know why they we're chasing me but they surrounded the house and kept on screaming Shishi we love you and all sorts of things. Well they got fed up with 'Shishi' not coming out and burned the house in hopes that Shishi would run out."

"Those fan girls sound crazy."

"Crazy! Those are lunatics. They burned down the place. I left through the back wearing some of my roommate's clothes and pretending I was one of the girls. I knew where Shishi was staying so I came here."

The guys were now laughing along side her as she gathered all their plates.

"Hey that's our job."

"Oh you mean washing the dishes?"

"Yup. Touya washes 'em and I dry 'em."

"Well if you really want to you can. I'm just keeping my end of them deal."

"Um Jin if she did say she wanted to clean you should let her."

"But it's fun to dry the dishes."

"Well then you can help me."

"Yeah okay."

Touya had decided he wanted to take a shower and left. Chuu and Rinku had gone back to the living room and were watching television.

"How many rooms does this place have Jin?"

"Um three. But that doesn't include the training room."

"Do you guys share?"

"Yup everyone shares except for Shishi who won the poker game. He got his own room and bathroom."

"Do you guys share one bathroom?"

"No each room has one so we share two bathrooms."

"Well that doesn't seem too bad."

"It isn't except that Touya is a total neat freak. He gets mad at me when my side of the room gets too dirty. But I love dancing and jumping around. It's lots of fun."

"Yeah I like dancing too. But I do like my room clean ."

"Really? So who's room are you staying at? You can always stay in mine and Touya's if ya' like. I have a bunk bed and anyway I heard Chuu snores really loud!"

"I might do that. But first I have to see if I can convince Shishi to let me stay in his."

"Your going to his room? 'Ya sure? He can get pretty nasty about that."

"You mean to tell me you've never been in his room?"

"Nope never. None of us have. Not since we got here any-"

Before he finished answering she had grabbed Jin's hand and they were standing outside his room. Riyu tried opening the door but it was locked.

"He locks his room."

"Yes but that won't stop us. Here give me one of your hands."

She grabbed one of his hands and closed her eyes. As she did both of them were surrounded by a bluish aura.

"Okay lets go."

"Go where?"

"To Shishi's room."

She let go of his hand and walked right through the door. Jin was a bit startled but closed his eyes and followed. When he opened his eyes he was standing right behind Riyu as they looked around his room. Nearly a quarter of the room was covered in mirrors while the rest was painted a very dark blue. In front of one of the full-length mirrors was Shishi wearing only the bottom of his outfit, and putting hair spray and lots of gel in his hair. Apparently he did have a lot of room left so they went to inspect the bathroom. Since Shishi was a bit busy with his hair he didn't even notice them.

"Wow that's a lot of hair spray."

"Oh Touya uses the gel stuff to do his hair also. Just his is blue, not purple."

They were looking through all his stuff and found many bottles of gel, hairspray, and shampoo.

"He buys the expensive type don' he?"

"I better take some with me. I gotta say he has good taste in shampoo. Hey Jin grab that comb over there for me. And that bar of soap too."

When they finally finished going through his many scented shampoo's they heard Shishi coming into the bathroom.

"Jin we have to go."

They could hear Shishi coming closer and did the first thing they thought of. They hid behind his bathroom curtain. Shishi was apparently gonna take a shower and pulled back the curtain, revealing Jin and Riyu holding a bunch if his things. He was not happy.

"What the hell are you two doing in my bathroom?"

"We- um heard a noise coming from there- and um came to investigate."

Shishi grabbed one of his shampoo bottles from Riyu's hands.

"And that included going through my things and talking my stuff?"

"Okay so maybe I wanted to know if you had room for me in your room. And well Jin told me how nobody had been in here since "

"I told you already your not staying in my room!"

"Come on Shishi you have plenty of room and well lots of hair products to share."

"Well I'm going."

Jin phased through the wall and ended up back in the hall as he ran towards his room laughing.

"What's so funny Jin?"

Touya had come out of his shower and was making his bed.

"Me and Riyu went inside Shishi's room."

"You actually got the door open?"

"No we phased through it. And guess what? He has mirrors on a whole entire wall."

Shouting could be heard coming from Shishi's room as Riyu phased through the door and ran downstairs. Shishi followed her as she ran down the stairs.

"I already told you. You won't stay in my room."

"Shishi stop being so damn stuck-up already it won't kill you to let me stay here."

"It's already killing me and you've only been here a couple of hours."

"You're an asshole!"

"You're a bitch!"

"Your a hair obsessed prick who can't get enough of himself!"

"And you're a nut job who can't stay still if your life depended on it!"

"Well you're not exactly what I would call normal either."

"At least I'm not the one burning down houses and going on killing sprees!"

"Ha that was years ago Shishi. And you went with me remember. That's before you went on your pretty boy rampage!"

"It's not my fault lots of women find me attractive. I unlike you can handle them."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Now if you'll excuse me sister I would like to continue with my hair and get to my training."

"Oh yes I'm sorry we bothered you brother. I promise to never do it again."

"Thanks."

She smiled back at him and watched as he retreated back to his room.

"So what ya' planning to do to him?"

"Why whatever do you mean?"

"Come on you clearly are planning something."

"Yes well I first have to stay on his good side. Then I'll prove to him that he can't handle his fans."

"Your not getting to come here now are you?"

"Nope. You'll just have to wait."

"Fine. Fine. But where you staying at girl?"

"Jin said I could stay with him and Touya."

"Ah yes I forgot Jin insisted on getting a bunk bed."

"Well I better get to my cleaning."

"Uh right."

(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)**(*)

Thanks much for um- the visits I guess!

I would love it dearly if u reviewed though! ^.^

Well hope someone out there likes it. *looks around* chirp chirp

Korin