Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Messed up World; A Hiei Story ❯ LEMON!!! ^_~ ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Millie: *smirks and looks over at Black with sneaky eyes.* Can't wait for this one can you Black?
Black: *glares evilly at Millie* Write it Dammnit! I have been waiting forever and you know how I can't stand to wait….especially for a chapter like this.
Hiei: Hn. Why is this one so special?
Millie: *cracks up*
Black: O____________O
Hiei: *raises brow* Hn, is this baka ok?
Millie: You'll see. *still smirking* I own nothing. I am merely borrowing these wonderfully created characters for this fan-fiction. I own NOTHING! O_O…except myself.
……..
Millie: Oh, and there is sexual, lemon content in this whole chapter so I suggest you either don't read or to read with caution ^_~
Hiei: WHAT?!?! SEXUAL CONTENT!!?? O_O
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
(Hiei's P.O.V.)
Hn, I got the onna back to the temple without a scratch on her. I, unfortunately…for Kuwabara's sorry ass, had to stay in the infirmary for a few days because of what Mukuro had done to me. That jackass wouldn't leave me alone when I told him I didn't need any help putting on the stupid hospital robe those baka doctors make you wear. I almost cursed the old hag out when she demanded I wear one and so when this big oaf wanted to help me after giving in, I lost control. Now he's the one that needs assistance. Heh. So for a few weeks I stayed there and every night Sarah came to see me to make sure I was ok. She would come at precisely 6pm and would start up a conversation with me that would last throughout the whole night `till the sun rose above the horizon once more. Hn, my thoughts ended up being correct from the beginning. I loved her and I was pretty sure she loved me too.
Right now we sat on the couch, watching T.V. with Melissa and the fox, Kurama. They sat on the couch across from us. Sarah sat next to me with my arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on my chest. Yusuke and the idiot were both out of the temple, thank whoever it is these ningens thank when something great happens. Melissa was lying on the whole couch as Kurama sat in the middle of her with her legs resting on his lap. His hand was holding onto her shin around to her calf and she smiled. I knew they were talking about something. I didn't care though so I just thought about more important things. It had now been about 6 or 7 months since I fought the mechanical bitch and she wouldn't be coming back for another round in a long time. I smirked at myself as I changed the path of my thought process greatly. A few weeks ago after going out for a couple months since the fight, Sarah had confessed that she loved me and I couldn't get the events that followed out of my head.
 
:Flashback:
 
I sat on the branch I had claimed as mine at the farthest corner of the field behind the temple. The clouds hovered low and dark in the sky and that's the way I liked it. Hn. That meant rain was on its way, for you bakas that didn't understand why I had said that, and that's how I liked it. It meant that the sun wouldn't get in my damn face. So I sat there with my hands behind my head and my legs crossed at the ankles. I was perfectly content until I felt a distinct amount of demonic energy floating around me. I smirked as I had already known who it was without looking down.
“Hiei.” Sarah called up to me. She was standing at the base of the tree wearing her dark, skinny jeans and a blood red tank-top under a black, crochet top.
“Hn. Hey Onna.” I responded and jumped down next to her to meet her gaze. She gave me a kiss like she does every time I see her but this time I knew there was something wrong.
“Sarah? What's wrong?” I asked her. I was afraid maybe she came to tell me she couldn't be with me anymore or that she was leaving but all she did was lean up against the tree trunk and look down nervously. Hn. I know what you're thinking. Me, Hiei Jaganshi, scared of such a thing, but I was. I was so in love with her that any unsure look in her eyes made me think that very thing.
“I-…I need to talk to you about something.” She finally replied. I walked forward and placed a hand on her cheek.
“Go ahead. Tell me anything.” I said in a soft way. You can tell that I am only nice and caring to her. She took my hand in hers and smirked at me.
“Hiei, I can hear what you're thinking and don't worry. I'm not here to break up with you.” She told me. My eyes widened slightly as she said this because I never noticed that she had read my thoughts.
“I'm just a little nervous about what I actually want to tell you, is all.” She added after seeing the look on my face.
“Can you sit down as I tell you?” I nodded as she asked me this and sat down on the grassy ground. She began to pace and fiddle with her fingers. Something inside me had my heart racing and my stomach doing flips as I waited for her.
“Would you just tell me?! You're making me nervous now!” I snapped. When she heard me, her face looked up at me and then away.
“Look Hiei, I know we have only known each other for about 8 months and only been going out for two of them but….” She paused and I was getting a little bit angry with every second she wasted with silence. “Well…heh…this is hard for me to say but…” She paused again.
“Spit it out!” I demanded as I stood up only mere inches from her face.
“I LOVE YOU!” She screamed as she was frustrated as well and didn't know how to out right say it. My eyes widened to that of a coin dollar.
“Wha?!...” I was speechless. Hn. She had actually said it. I backed away a little and around her so that her back was now facing the trunk of the tree.
“Hiei?!” She called my name as she saw the shocked look on my face. I could see the sadness and anticipation in her face as she wanted me to say something back. Not just something either, the thing.
“Hiei?......Say something you dense YOUKAI!” She yelled.
“I love you too!” I said out without really realizing it but knowing I had said it anyway. Her face lit up as she heard me say this.
“Really?” She breathed. By this time she had her hand on my neck, lightly stroking my cheek. My hands were placed on her hips just above the top of her jeans. Just then rain started to fall on us. Neither of us cared as the water fell and soaked our clothes. We just stood there for a few moments, staring each other in the eyes. I stepped forward and leaned my mouth to her ear.
“Yes really.” I whispered and then kissed her on her lips. She accepted the kiss and I pushed her up against the tree roughly but making sure not to hurt her at the same time. Slightly opening my mouth, I let my tongue swipe over her lips to wordlessly ask for access. She accepted by opening her mouth and letting me in. My tongue explored the hot cavern inside her mouth and I heard her moan inside me as our tongues fought for dominance. With me winning, she let me place my hands under her shirt to feel her warm skin at my finger tips. Her hand pulled on my hair gently as I did this.
“Mmm.” I heard her. After feeling the peppermint taste of her flow down my throat I parted from her and trailed down to her neck in light kisses and nips. I heard her gasp out in pleasure as I did this and I sucked on one of her most sensitive areas. She ground her hips into me, asking for more as I left her neck to look her in the eyes.
“Will you let me mark you as my mate, Onna?” I asked her. The glazed over look in her eyes from what I was doing left as she heard me say this.
“Yes Hiei. Please.” She answered just the way I had hoped.
“It will hurt a little.” I warned. She shook her head a bit. The rain was now pouring down hard and we were drenched with the water.
“I want you to do it. I love you.” She told me. I nodded and went back to her neck. My lips traced up and down, making her moan again as I did this. Once resting on the perfect spot on her exposed neck I sunk my teeth in enough for it to be permanent. I could hear her gasp just a touch and felt her grasp my cloak as I did this. Letting her skin free of my fanglike teeth, I kissed the area gently to get rid of the pain. She let out a pleasurable noise once more as I did this and released the tight grip on my cloak.
“I love you.” I whispered.
“I love you too.” She replied and kissed me once again. Right when we were about to proceed with our advances a bolt of lightning let itself free from the sky, forcing us to stop what we were doing and run back to the temple.
:End of Flashback:
 
I smirked at myself as I remember that night. It was the best day I had had all year and since then we have had our many moments of acting the same way, only to be interrupted each time we had decided to go further, whether it be the weather or the fact that other people were in the house. We continued to watch the television and this stupid show when I heard Melissa say mine and Sarah's names.
“Hn. What are you two bakas talking about?!” I asked them both. Melissa looked over to me in a slightly surprised manner and shook her head. I knew Kurama was trying to hide it but I saw his cheeks flush with embarrassment.
“Uh…nothing heh…just about how you two are such a great couple heh.” She answered and began to laugh even harder. Kurama was still blushing profusely.
“What's the matter with you fox?” I asked him, not knowing what the hell was going on. There had to be something I just didn't get. Hn. They were having a thought communication conversation before this and so I knew it must have had something to do with that but I was too bored and tired to use my powers on them.
“Oh, it's nothing Hiei.” Kurama answered as Melissa smirked at him. Sarah began to laugh a little as well and I felt left out.
“You're in on this too Onna?” I asked her. It seemed that, that was all I was doing today; asking questions.
“I have no idea what it is but Melissa laughing makes me laugh.” She answered with a smile on her face. I loved it when she smiled. After a while the giggling and chuckling died down and Sarah was really getting into the show we were watching; CSI. I'll have to admit, it's a pretty interesting show so I was pulled into it as well. Just as there was a commercial break I heard Melissa laughing and getting off the couch. Kurama did the same and grabbed his coat and the car keys. She went and got her purse and put her shoes on.
“What are you guys doing?” Sarah asked them both, mainly Melissa.
“Oh we're just going home is all.” She answered her. Sarah looked at her like she was the most confused person on the face of the planet.
“You need your purse, your jacket and your shoes; he needs his jacket, shoes and the car keys, all to go upstairs?” She asked yet another question. Melissa raised her brow at her.
“Um, Hun we moved out two weeks ago.” She informed her. Sarah's eyes bugged out of their sockets and she sat up straight in the seat we both shared.
“What?! When!?...to where?” She asked again. They had both become really close friends that lived down the hall from each other and it was a little shocking to find out she had moved on.
“Into an apartment a few streets away.” Kurama answered her instead, “Don't you remember? You helped us pick it out.” He added as he walked closer to the door with each word he spoke. She looked shifty eyed and then pulled her hand up in a pointed gesture as if she remembered all of a sudden.
“Ooooooh. Now I remember…hehe…nice place huh? Yeah I know I'm good….what's it look like again?” She asked still back to her shifty eyed manner towards the end of her sentence. I began to chuckle a little and Melissa only sighed with an eye roll at this. She then laughed a little bit herself.
“Well we're going.” She told us.
“Wait…if you guys moved out then why are you two here during the day all the time?” She asked.
“Yeah that's a good question.” I added into the conversation.
“That's easy.” Melissa started with an expression on her face as if it were the dumbest question ever asked. “You guys have cable and internet, hello.” She finished.
Sarah and I sweat dropped.
“Hn. So what do you guys do when you go home without any of that?” I asked something I shouldn't have. It really wasn't any of my business but I did it anyway and that was when both of their faces lit up with so much red tint, you could mistake them for ningen, cherry lollipops.
“We're going to go now.” Melissa said as Kurama was speechless, holding the door open. She giggled in a non-preppy way and they were gone.
“O_O What was that all about?” I asked Sarah.
“I know you can read between their laughter, ages, the fact that they are dating, and the red blushes on their faces as they were leaving.” She told me with a smirk. My eyes got wider as I figured it out. I shook my head.
“Bakas.” was all I said. Sarah shook her head and smirked at me.
“Well what do you want to do my little fire youkai? We have the whole place to ourselves. Yusuke and Kuwabara are out at a video game convention, Genkai is working on her powers in another country and we just saw Melissa and Kurama leave for the night.” She informed me. I looked around the room for something to do.
“Hn…I don't know. We could train if you want. You need to work on your fitness now that Mukuro will be coming back.” I suggested. She nodded and smiled.
“Perfect. I really can't seem to get that drop kick and jump down.” She told me.
 
((Now in third person Omniscient.))
 
Hiei and Sarah both stepped into the grassy, tree filled, training field.
“Hn. I want to start off as just a regular fight and see what we need to work on. Is that ok with you?” Hiei asked her as they part ways to opposite sides and get into fighting stances.
“Sounds good to me Jaganshi.” Sarah answered with a cocky smirk on her face as she changed into her demon form within an instant. Instead of her hair being a natural red it was now black with blood red and orange streaks throughout it. Her hair was about two inches longer now, going down to the middle of her back. She had black fox ears protruding from her head and a matching foxtail to go along with it. Wearing a black flared mini skirt and a matching black low-cut, v-neck tank-top, she pulled out her sleek katana. Her eyes glinted in the sun a nice blood red with orange rings around them. Hiei smirked as he watched her.
“Hm. Let's get started.” She finally said once they were both ready. Sarah ran head on at Hiei and once she reached him he jumped out of the way only to land on a tree branch. He smirked and kept a close watch on her as she growled and came after him once more.
“You know you can't beat me Sarah.” He egged her on. He sprang up in a front flip and threw fire ball after fire ball at her. Dodging each one, she ran up under him and tried to drop kick him before he jumped out of the way of her leg. He got behind her and gave her a medium gash on her left cheek. She growled at this and somehow smacked him in the face. She punched him a couple of times before he spun around and had her pressed up against the trunk of a tree so that her stomach was being pierced by the bark.
“You were going to lose and you just had to resort to the katana.” She snapped.
“Hn...I don't lose Onna.” He told her and whirled her around once more so that she was now facing him. She quickly changed back into her human form with natural red hair that shortened to her the top of her shoulder blades. Her eyes reverted back to their original blue/green color as he pulled up his katana to her neck and smirked.
“Yeah? And what are you going to do with that?” She asked him. He smelled in her scent and pressed his body into hers. He eyed her up and down, his gaze going from her eyes, down to her perfect pink lips, further down to her beautiful plump breasts that were concealed in her tank top. He licked his own lips and brought them closer to Sarah's face, kissing her roughly but gently at the same time. She didn't hesitate and opened her mouth for Hiei's tongue to explore. Once their tongues touched she moaned in his mouth at the sensation, loving the dance he was leading. He loved the taste of her as she was warm and inviting. She let his hands wander down to her lean thighs where her short skirt rest.
“Mmmm.” She moaned as she felt his fingertips on her skin, edging closer to where she needed the most attention. He left her mouth to trail soft kisses down her jaw to her neck where he nipped slightly at her pale flesh. She smirked and began to work on his cloak, ripping it off and tossing it to the side into a tree branch. Her unoccupied hand was dipping into his pants, under his boxers to tease his member slightly; her fingers brushing against it ever so gently.
“Nnnnnh.” He moaned. His head lowered even more to lick her collar bone as he pulled at her blue panties, slipping past the elastic to slip his fingers inside her vagina just enough to make her want more.
“Mhmmm..Hiei…” She trailed off in short pants as she worked his skilled fingers.
“Hmm, yes?” He questioned as he removed his hand to grab her by the rear to rock their hips back and forth. She slid her hands up under his shirt to feel every dip and curve of his abdomen wanting to feel more.
“Mhm, please….” She licked her lips as she felt his erection poking her thigh through his pants. “Bedroom…please.” She begged through ragged breaths, needing him more than ever. He answered her by wrapping her legs around his waist by her thigh and began to carry her through the field back to the temple. Lust and passion filled their veins as they continued to kiss and tease each other on the way. Once they entered the temple, Hiei lead them up the steps. Once they reached the landing, Hiei was shirtless as well as Sarah though she still had her matching navy blue bra on. He picked her up and set her on the bed and crawled over her, one knee on each side of her hips.
“Uh, uh.” Sarah smirked seductively, shaking her finger from side to side in his face and got him to lay his back down as she pushed him gently to the mattress, reversing their positions so she was on top. She kissed his neck, sending shivers down his spine. He smirked as well and traced his warm finger up and down her sides as she trailed licks down his chiseled chest to his taught stomach, dipping her tongue into his navel. He gasped slightly at the sensation. She smirked and gazed up into his eyes, never moving her head as he stared back down at her to watch her every move. Her hands worked rapidly to unbuckle his belt and rid of his pants, tossing them to the floor. She freed his manhood from the fabric of his boxers and began to kiss the patch of skin just above it, making his erection stick up, away from his body even more. She continued to nip slightly until she reached his oh so satisfying cock. Sarah wrapped her fingers around his member and brought the tip to her lips, darting her tongue out to lick the head teasingly. He groaned in pleasure as he watched her. Hiei never expected her to be so bold but didn't stop her. He only hardened more in her hands as she engulfed the tip into her mouth, still holding firmly onto the base.
“Mmmm! Yes…” Hiei moaned lowly as she brought the whole thing into her mouth, her tongue making movements on the underside of it. He intertwined his fingers in her red hair as her head bobbed up and down, his dick disappearing and reappearing in her hot wet mouth. The sensation was unbearable as he was about to cum.
“Mmmm Sarah! I'm gonna….Oh god yes!” He called out as a haze of ecstasy swept over him, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he came into Sarah mouth but she didn't pull away. Instead she sucked even harder on his deflating member as his seed was swallowed down her throat. She lapped up everything and smirked as she crawled up his body to kiss every curve of his chest.
“You taste good.” She purred his ear as she nibbled on his ear lobe, sending shivers down his spine once again; his erection growing again to poke into her thigh. She sighed in need as she felt him so close to her opening. Quickly he turned her over so she now lay on the bed and he smirked, surprising Sarah.
“Hn. But I'm sure you taste better.” He said seductively and with a quick flick of his fingers, her bra was snapped opened and rapidly flung to the floor. He looked down to see her plump breasts free of the annoying fabric. He licked his lips and lowered his mouth onto one lone nipple, sucking on her nicely sized chest. His arm wrapped around her as he nibbled on her while the other hand cupped her other boob, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the other hardened nipple.
“Mmmm Hiei!” She called as she felt his warm hands exploring her body in ways she never thought of. Once he had his fill of her perfect plump breast, he trailed kisses down her stomach to her awaiting vagina. Spreading her legs further for better access, he tore her underwear off and smirked up at her at the sight of her wet area. He slipped his tongue inside her making her gasp at the pleasure.
“Yes!...nnnnh!!” She groaned, clasping one hand onto the sheets and the other in Hiei's hair. She smirked as she looked down, watching him taste her. He brushed his tongue across her clit, making her call even louder.
“Yes! Oh god yes!” She screamed. He added a finger into her as she gave her what she had never been given before. He pumped the skilled digit in and out of her adding a second finger. He continued to play with her clit and delved his tongue in deeper.
“HELL YES!! MMMMMMHM!!!” She called as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the night. A film of lust glazed over her eyes as she rode it out. He licked her up as well, tasting her sweet juices. He brought his head up and licked his coated fingers with a smirk.
“You taste just like I imagined.” He whispered as she licked back up her abdomen. She never removed her fingers from his jet black locks of hair as he finally reached her lips, letting his tongue swipe over her lips. He kissed her passionately and roughly but parted just as soon as he thought she would beg for more. He moved so his hot breath could be felt on her ear. She bit her lip as she felt him on top of her.
“Sweet like honey.” He added as he described how she tasted. He kept his head near hers but his hand stroked her side to land in between her moist thighs but he didn't let his fingers go in.
“Hiei…please…” She pleaded, needing him inside her more than ever. He smirked as he loved listening to her beg.
“Please what?” He whispered. Wanting to hear more, he let his index finger penetrate her once more but only enough to make her wince in impatience.
“Please…do it.” She answered him. He smirked and chuckled a little.
“Do what?” He asked.
“Hiei!” She called now very impatient. “Fuck me!” She called.
“Are you sure you're ready?” He asked her, now being serious. She was a virgin and he didn't want to hurt her more than he needed to. Her hand cupped his ass as the other gripped his member, pulling him closer to her opening.
“I'm sure.” She smirked as he gasped in heightened pleasure. She didn't need to do anything else to get him to do as she asked. He penetrated her at the same time he kissed her. His lips muffling the wince and small call of pain as he completely sheathed himself inside of her. He waited for her to be accustomed to his size before moving. A reassuring buck of Sarah's hips told him to start thrusting and that was what he did. He pulled back almost to the point that he was no longer inside of her only to ram back into her wrenching a cry of satisfaction from both of them. He pumped in and out, back and forth in a slow rhythm at first, wanting to build up.
“Mmmm yes!!! Oh yes!!” Sarah called as he sped up slightly.
“Sarah!! Oh god…Sarah!!!” Hiei yelled. She clawed up his back with her nails gently getting a low satisfying growl from Hiei's throat.
“Faster!” She begged. “OH YES!! FASTER!!!” She added as he began nipping her neck as he rammed faster into her, burying him within her wet core.
“OH FUCK!!! SARAH!!” He called. Her hand found its way to his sack, fingering it in such a way that he threw his head back in ecstasy.
“OH SARAH YES!!! YES!!” He yelled. She bit her bottom lip while he thrust even faster. His lips once more enveloped her breast within his mouth, his other hand caressing the other.
“HIEI!!!! OH SHIT!!! YES YES YES!!!” She screamed. “HARDER!! HARDER!!” Her vision blurred as he did what he was told, still exploring her chest.
“SARAH!!!” He called finally as he orgasmed inside her.
“HIEI!! Mmmm!!!” She followed not too far after and shook under him as wave after wave of sweet release hit her hard. Hiei regained his breath and pulled out of her before collapsing onto the bed next to her. She was a little sad that it was over but she was completely satisfied and
“That was…mmm that was amazing…” Sarah complimented Hiei as his arm wrapped around her to pull her close to him. He smirked and sighed in complete content.
“Hmmm…Yes it was...” He agreed, kissing her once more before his eyes drooped closed.
“I love you…” She whispered as she moved so her head rested on his chest.
“I love you too…Koi.” He replied with a smile still on his face. Soon they were overcome with sleep as they lie naked together in the bed they shared. Both were completely happy and loved that they were able to be together in such a way, almost being one.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 Hiei: O_____________O Wha?!?!?! How?!?! *gulps*
Millie: *laughing so hard, she falls out of her seat.*
Black: O_______O *blushing a deep red.*
Millie: So?
Black: I….*gulp*…loved it.
Millie: XD
K/M: Hope you enjoyed ^_~ Please R&R
Hiei: O_________O I need to take a seat.