Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Rains ❯ Tell Me Why? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

1.) Tell Me Why?
 
Rin grabbed the broom as she began to sweep the kitchen floor. Her waist length black hair was pulled back in a messy bun, her large golden eyes were weary and tired. She had been cleaning all day and was tired. She had finally gathered the dirty into one pile in the middle of the kitchen. She grabbed the dust pan, sweeping the pile into it. She turned for the trash when she tripped, falling on the floor head first as the dust flew every where. The front door swung open. Rin franticly grabbed the broom and try as fast as she could to gather the dust up once more.
"Damn it Rin! I thought I told you to have this place clean by the time I got back!" A large man hissed, smacking the young girl cross the room. "If you keeping disappointing me! I will have to... Well," he chucked evilly, "you remember what happen last time." The man smiled leaving the room. Rin stared at the floor scared to move. She never liked the man but she only stayed for her friend, who was very sick. The man took them both in for he thought they were demon twins. Rin and her friend where both from the same tribe and both demons, but they weren't twins. She finally picked her self up, grabbing the broom for the third time.
"Rin?" a voice coughed out. She turned to find her friend stumbling towards her. She ran over to him, putting one of his arms around her shoulder.
"Rei!!! What do you think you are doing?" She cried, setting him down on a chair.
"I heard Cole, and wanted to see if you were okay," he replied, coughing. Rin grabbed a cup and filled it with water.
"Where drink it." Rin said, handing him the glass. He took a sip then looked at his friend. He had the same color hair as her, dark as night, though his was spiked in the black and the front laid over his left eye. He also had the same color eyes as her, though they weren't as friendly. He was taller, older than his friend too. He grabbed Rin's small hand and placed it on his forehead.
"Rei! Your burning up!" Rin cried, staring worriedly at her friend. Rei let go over her hand, and stood. "Rei, what are you..." she was cut off by his hand.
"Stop worrying about me." He stared intensely into her golden eyes. Her eyes widen, as she stared back into his. He removed his hand and began walking back to his room.
"Rei..." she whispered, watching him leave.
"Damn it women! I don't let you live here to stand around." Cole shouted, grabbing the broom and smacking her in the back with it. She let out a screamed before falling to the floor. Rei turned around and watched Rin fall to the ground. He quickly ran to her side.
"You ... you.."
"What are you going to do about it stupid boy? Get up you damn women!"
"Back off you jack ass!" Rei snapped, glared at the large man. The man raised the broom and hit Rei cross the face.
"No! Stop!" Rin cried, trying to stand. Rei harshly coughed up blood before getting back on his feet.
"Is that all you got old man?" Rei hissed, grinning.
"Rei, what are you..."
"Shut up women!" Cole shouted, swinging the broom into her side. She flew across the room, hitting the wall. Rei began to get pissed as his blood began to boil. He charged at Cole, only to be stopped by the broom against his head, and crashing into the ground.
"You damn demon!" Cole yelled, hitting Rei over and over in the back.
"Stop! Please! Stop!" Rin cried, trying to lift herself off the floor. Cole stopped and looked over at Rin. Rei's blood dripped off the end of the broom on to the floor.
"Why do you want some?" The man grinned sickly.
"No, but please just stop! I beg of you!" Rin cried, as tears ran down her face. The man grinned and walked over to Rin. He grabbed her, by the arm, and dragged her into his room.
"No! Please! Don't!" was all Rei could hear before falling unconscience.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
please tell me what you think but don't be mean please.... and thank you....