Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstanding ❯ Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Misunderstanding
Part Three
 
“What do you want?” Hiei asked harshly.
“I want to know why you fled from my house?” Kurama replied coldly. When Hiei didn't respond Kurama stood and tried to help him up, but the stubborn fire youkai refused any assistance. “Would you prefer that we talk somewhere more, desolate?”
With a nod they walked quietly to an empty park without saying a word. Concealing themselves in a dense growth of trees, Kurama began to speak.
“What ever you saw, I assure you, it's not what you think.”
“How do you know what I saw?!”
“I don't, but why don't you tell me exactly what it is you saw.”
“Fine!” he snapped. “I saw some stupid ningen bitch giving you a blow job!”
“You mean Kagura?” Kurama replied shocked. Hiei turned to leave, but Kurama grabbed his wrist tightly.
“Let go fox.”
“Hiei, you misunderstood. Kagura is my cousin. She was very upset about something and all I did was comfort her. I would never touch anyone in such a way except you. You're the one that I love and care about Hiei.”
“I guess I did jump to conclusions,” Hiei stated softly, his lips drifting towards Kurama's. “So, I'm the only one you would ever touch?”
“Of course Hiei,” Kurama added inching closer. “I would never betray you.”
“You mean it?”
Kurama never answered as his lips met with those of the fire youkai's. The swift yoko wrapped his arms around Hiri's waist while small hands latched onto his fiery red hair. The kiss began to turn passionate as Hiei opened his mouth in a silent invitation. The yoko didn't need to be told twice as he took the opportunity to explore unmapped territory in his lover's mouth. The kiss slowly broke leaving both youkai's panting and gasping for air.
“I need you Kurama,” the fire youkai begged breathlessly.
“Are you sure?”
Hiei nodded his head and their lips crushed to together again with more force, as the tongues began the intimate battle for dominance. Wandering hands began to explore the others body in an arousing manner. The rain began to slow as their bodies joined together at the hip. Both youkai's reached their climax together and as they did, the rain stopped falling and they both said the same thing.
“Ai shiteru.”