Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstanding ❯ Second Visit ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch12 -Second Visit

~All Standard Disclaimers Apply~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kurama slowly got up from his meditative state and opened the window.

He leaned out and breathed deeply. The cool breeze whipped his crimson hair about his peaceful face and gently enticed a pleasant smile from his lips.

"Hello, Hiei."

Kurama closed his eyes.

"Hiei, did you happen to ask a young, pretty ice demoness to humiliate me- to leave me wallowing in self-pity and sobbing for lost dignity?" he asked with a calmness unlike anything heard before.

"Hiei~" he called with serenity, "I'm asking you a question…"

"Hn."

Kurama breathed. Kurama sighed. Kurama breathed. Kurama sighed.

"What the hell, fox?"

Kurama breathed. Kurama sighed. Kurama br…

"Ok, fox. Hn. (…) Maybe."

Kurama breathed. Kurama sighed. Kurama breathed. Kurama sighed.

"Yes. Yes! Yes!! Satisfied, fox? Gods!"

"Thank you, Hiei. That's all I wanted to know."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Damn! Is this idiot sober? Hwat's he doing standing there, trying to breathe life into the damn wind?!

Hn. Stupid fox. Asking such a stupid question.

After I reluctantly give him the answer he's looking for, he goes into some more of his twisted, male, demonic labor and starts to retreat back into his room.

But then he pops back out again with wide, scared eyes. What the…?

"Is there more?" he whispers.

Poor fool. He's acting like death's finally looming over him or something. The poor, melodramatic fool.

"Yes."

No need to add suspense this time. I feel sorry for him.

"Ok."

Ok?!?Ok?!?! How can be so calm? If I were in his pants, I'd be pissing in them!

I smirk.

I smirk because I hear a scream and a wail before I rush off to find Yukina and tell her more about my plans.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

Yeah. See? No inspiration whatsoever. So please review and give me some ideas!